Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also wasn’t Faust suspicious to most? Why did DD go for him. And DD said he would pirate Farf earlier too? I don’t even understand these actions at this point.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,843
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I’m not particularly willing to go for either you or Sam (clown scare) at this point. DD only confirms Faust at this point if I’m not mistaken? Granted DD shouldn’t be clown at least since he seemed very unwilling to get lynched yesterday even before the Sam-Hermit thing. Still I don’t think lynching DD is the way to go. I’m still more invested in finding a mafia instead..
Mind if I ask what your aversion to voting Gry is? He's certainly red
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wanted to double-check that the results I received were correct before acting on them as I genuinely wasn't sure whether scum could do multiple at the same time. As for my execution in-thread, yes, that was sloppy :) But I assure you, I am legitimate Holt-kun. Don't go trusting Gry so easily.
So you PMed hosts to double check if it's possible, and received their response PM, all without seeing your PM has 2 target results? This is reentering your PM multiple times, you can't even excuse this with delirium. The actual delirious thing here is you legit using health as an excuse like Brandish pointed out. You are what gives us grocery people a bad rep.

Also, more lies:

the only thing I've sent in my PM are my role actions.
So you only sent role actions but you also PMed hosts questions. Contradiction.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Gry killed Brandino? Should we believe Sam?

#JusticeForBrandish
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
:lmao they both play like clowns

Faust and DD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Mind if I ask what your aversion to voting Gry is? He's certainly red
It’s all on you. There are too many issues with the execution of your reveal. Too many that I can’t ignore. Doesn’t help that Hermit claimed vanilla and died Mafia member. Though with so many claimed Vanilla townies maybe it’s true but at this point I’m more wary of you than Gry. Also did you ever mention why you checked Gry ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I’m not particularly willing to go for either you or Sam (clown scare) at this point. DD only confirms Faust at this point if I’m not mistaken? Granted DD shouldn’t be clown at least since he seemed very unwilling to get lynched yesterday even before the Sam-Hermit thing. Still I don’t think lynching DD is the way to go. I’m still more invested in finding a mafia instead..
I had the same guilty result on DD and Tatsu, so his death also confirms Tatsu. Mafia Boss nonwithstanding.

I'm not sure where else you'd search for a mafia. Faust? DD is tied to him, and they would be 4 scums if Faust is also mafia.

Vanillas are a gamble. Tatsu is also part of my result chain just a bit weaker than DD but pickable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also wasn’t Faust suspicious to most? Why did DD go for him. And DD said he would pirate Farf earlier too? I don’t even understand these actions at this point.
DD is hard to understand always, but in this case Faust and him were "buddies" openly at day yesterday and he asked him to target him, so fwiw it's an explanation of sorts.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I had the same guilty result on DD and Tatsu, so his death also confirms Tatsu. Mafia Boss nonwithstanding.

I'm not sure where else you'd search for a mafia. Faust? DD is tied to him, and they would be 4 scums if Faust is also mafia.

Vanillas are a gamble. Tatsu is also part of my result chain just a bit weaker than DD but pickable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



DD is hard to understand always, but in this case Faust and him were "buddies" openly at day yesterday and he asked him to target him, so fwiw it's an explanation of sorts.
DD and Faust are the mafia buddies?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who do we vote for?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If our luck is particularly trash Hermit was Death Miller, meaning we are down to 1 mislynch already.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
We would be particularly unlucky then.....
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,843
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It’s all on you. There are too many issues with the execution of your reveal. Too many that I can’t ignore. Doesn’t help that Hermit claimed vanilla and died Mafia member. Though with so many claimed Vanilla townies maybe it’s true but at this point I’m more wary of you than Gry. Also did you ever mention why you checked Gry ?
Fair enough, I can't say I've been crystal clear with my wording and ended up making inconsistencies for myself to then get lashed with which makes my efforts meaningless.

I checked Gry because I believed him to be suspicious and that's also why I checked Hermit night 1. If you want me to come clean then say the word but Gry to this point has fallen into my trap hook, line and sinker so you'll have to forgive me for letting the facade go on this long to get him out in the open.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Imagine a world where Hermit was just messing with his "confession", expecting to have the last laugh where he dies Townie, just to further doom town down the line.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD and Faust are the mafia buddies?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who do we vote for?
this dude said he got guilty on me and tatsu and samuel is clown now faust is mafia. this dude...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,843
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Imagine a world where Hermit was just messing with his "confession", expecting to have the last laugh where he dies Townie, just to further doom town down the line.
I'm afraid that definitely isn't the case given my results for him and you
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
this dude said he got guilty on me and tatsu and samuel is clown now faust is mafia. this dude...
But all it takes is a good story. And who has a better story than GrySus?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
DD and Faust are the mafia buddies?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who do we vote for?
I just meant they were openly friendly with one another.

Idk. Hermit being vanilla townie would be a terrible thing, it could impact who we go for here.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But why kill brandish of all people
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just meant they were openly friendly with one another.

Idk. Hermit being vanilla townie would be a terrible thing, it could impact who we go for here.
thoughts on farfalla lying about her role? unless passive means vanilla townie
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As mafia it makes no sense. As Clown it is probably his only remaining way to get lynched. I assume he hoped Hermit was town so his result becomes impossible and he is lynched today but he accidentally struck mafia.
Yeah Sam's input was wonky for sure, but we have precedents for those (I don't mean that in a toxic way, Sam). But we got to a mafia like that, and one that admitted to have done the deed. I think that's quite of a guessing work for a Clown, so I lean toward it being true. For Sam to be a liar we need 2 things: a hidden agenda (you say Clown) and the path towards finding out that Hermit killed Sakura (all-in on the real Sakura killer that would luckily later admit to it? heh... doesn't fit your clumsy picture).

Ahhhhh why do things happen during the work time siigh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top