Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,925
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Let's serve justice y'all

Who we lynching?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But all it takes is a good story. And who has a better story than GrySus?
DD has a point, do you have a stance or are you changing your mind constantly? One post it sounds like you trust me the other I'm sus. Can't go too much with the wind as town wojak, look at the info at hand and make opinions.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
thoughts on farfalla lying about her role? unless passive means vanilla townie
Not a lie, a stretch where vanillas are often put into, not that unfit considering we never know if we're millers or sleepers.

Hm I thought that I got the potato from someone who trusted me but the fact that the author won't come out makes me think it came from a suspect instead.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
But why kill brandish of all people
Mafia has a det who checked Brandish and got doc. Then they thought he would protect Sam...so killed him first before targetting Sam.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But why kill brandish of all people
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



thoughts on farfalla lying about her role? unless passive means vanilla townie
I recall other people doing passive = vanilla in previous games. I just don't know if Farf ever considered it as such.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah Sam's input was wonky for sure, but we have precedents for those (I don't mean that in a toxic way, Sam). But we got to a mafia like that, and one that admitted to have done the deed. I think that's quite of a guessing work for a Clown, so I lean toward it being true. For Sam to be a liar we need 2 things: a hidden agenda (you say Clown) and the path towards finding out that Hermit killed Sakura (all-in on the real Sakura killer that would luckily later admit to it? heh... doesn't fit your clumsy picture).

Ahhhhh why do things happen during the work time siigh
If you read further, Holt caught Sam in a lie, and I caught him in a second lie a bit further. All his own posts.

Hermit could either have been luck, or legit town Hermit trolling thinking he will show as Townie in his lynch so we all know he lied. Unfortunately there is precedent to Hermit doing very weird things as town as well.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
do you have a stance or are you changing your mind constantly
I wonder.....
would Votekill GrySun be enough of a stance?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
and the path towards finding out that Hermit killed Sakura
We don't need this, if all a Clown wanted was a result that gets him lynched next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder.....
would Votekill GrySun be enough of a stance?
No it wouldn't. You need to use words to make your stance understandable. What the hell are you actually doing, what do you think. Be consistent for a moment. I want to believe you're town but I'm needing more and more to assume you actively refuse to think things through.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
No it wouldn't. You need to use words to make your stance understandable. What the hell are you actually doing, what do you think. Be consistent for a moment. I want to believe you're town but I'm needing more and more to assume you actively refuse to think things through.
Tell me, am I clown or scum, Mr det? If I am clown, sam would not be. If I am scum, than Tatsu and DD both cannot be. Let me see you improve your story
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tell me, am I clown or scum, Mr det? If I am clown, sam would not be. If I am scum, than Tatsu and DD both cannot be. Let me see you improve your story
Did you or did you not see that Sam was caught in two lies?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't get the spitefulness either.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Did you or did you not see that Sam was caught in two lies?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't get the spitefulness either.
what do you think my role is?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm out of patience for your shenanigans wojak. I'm trying to be level headed with you and engage you but this ain't it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I wanted to double-check that the results I received were correct before acting on them as I genuinely wasn't sure whether scum could do multiple at the same time. As for my execution in-thread, yes, that was sloppy :) But I assure you, I am legitimate Holt-kun. Don't go trusting Gry so easily.
Give us a proper timeline on your contacts with the host and revealing results in here, please.
Not asking for PM content but I wanna understand when you contacted the hosts and why, and when you posted reveals, in a timely order.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I don't see any event being announced by making trouble.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, I think we have all the info we are gonna get, it's a matter of who we trust in the end. But there is still tatsumaki @Tatsumaki role reveal!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top