Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I got guily on Farfalla
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Him having Innocent on Tatsu and Guilty on me would fit his actions and my results to boot. I wouldn‘t forgive Panda for giving me Paranoid Det but it maybe fits if the 2 Doc pairs were naive+real.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wojak please. What exactly are you doing?
Ah lol this wojak turn after being on Asako since the first moments of D1 due to not believing in multiple vanillas. So he didn't believe in A vanilla?

Hm, for the scenarios, maybe we wanna consider that one of the dets could be a traitor that could pin a mafia for us and bait recruitment next. Tho then we'd have Sam as Spy, Gry is mafia and wojak as traitor, what a cluster fuck.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got guily on Farfalla
What.

You voted me just a page or two ago, while having opposing result on Farf/Tatsu? And you wanted to wait for D3.. why exactly? You‘d already have a case to go reveal asap when day starts.

I have to check your D2 posts to see if there was any push for a Tatsu or Farf lynch.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah lol this wojak turn after being on Asako since the first moments of D1 due to not believing in multiple vanillas. So he didn't believe in A vanilla?

Hm, for the scenarios, maybe we wanna consider that one of the dets could be a traitor that could pin a mafia for us and bait recruitment next. Tho then we'd have Sam as Spy, Gry is mafia and wojak as traitor, what a cluster fuck.
Sam isn‘t Spy, he was caught in 2 lies. There‘s no explaining away both. He himself is just spectating at this point, he knows he fucked up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@wojak why were you hating on vanillas, turns out there‘s far less than initially expected. And explain why you picked Tatsu and Farf.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You voted me just a page or two ago, while having opposing result on Farf/Tatsu? And you wanted to wait for D3.. why exactly? You‘d already have a case to go reveal asap when day starts.

I have to check your D2 posts to see if there was any push for a Tatsu or Farf lynch.
Day two, my very early posts say, I trust Tatsu. Go take a look in the early D2 posts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You voted me just a page or two ago, while having opposing result on Farf/Tatsu? And you wanted to wait for D3.. why exactly? You‘d already have a case to go reveal asap when day starts.
Because I think Sam got the other mafia on you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't have a real problem per se with what he did with his PMs cause I skim too quickly and miss important things cause I didn't finish reading properly before jumping to the next point I'm interested at, but I single comment he made looked odder than the whole thing so I asked for the timeline.
This is all you said. The timeline only helps with first lie. The second is unexplainable. He said he only ever PMed his actions nothing else, and also said he PMed questions to hosts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day two, my very early posts say, I trust Tatsu. Go take a look in the early D2 posts
I saw that. I wonder more about this day now. I‘d be too giddy to not reveal asap if I have useful result, or at least push hard to get one of them lynched.

Because I think Sam got the other mafia on you
Explain his two lies. Or at least the second lie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This is all you said. The timeline only helps with first lie. The second is unexplainable. He said he only ever PMed his actions nothing else, and also said he PMed questions to hosts.
I'll get back to that once I get the timeline, won't confab for him.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@wojak why were you hating on vanillas, turns out there‘s far less than initially expected. And explain why you picked Tatsu and Farf.
Okay, when targeting I tried to do two things.

People who wereunlikely to get killed if they are town.
Tatsu, her general playstyle seems sus to me...If you targetted Tatsu then you probably think the same too...plus lots of people think she's sus...if you look at peoples posts about who they find sus. Overall someone mafia would prefer for day lynch I think. Also it was N1 we we did not have that much info to go with.

Farfalla.....I thought there was at least one scum who is playing the role of a contrubutive town. Also her playstyle reminds me of my first game where she played town very well but was Scum who decimated the other mafia team and also town to much extent. And I would not have mind getting inno on her either. As she would be a valuable asset for town too. But I got a pm written in red. Which I have no choice but to trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Explain his two lies. Or at least the second lie.
I cannot. Maybe he said truth...mistook looking at pm...as I did it once too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, when targeting I tried to do two things.

People who wereunlikely to get killed if they are town.
Tatsu, her general playstyle seems sus to me...If you targetted Tatsu then you probably think the same too...plus lots of people think she's sus...if you look at peoples posts about who they find sus. Overall someone mafia would prefer for day lynch I think. Also it was N1 we we did not have that much info to go with.

Farfalla.....I thought there was at least one scum who is playing the role of a contrubutive town. Also her playstyle reminds me of my first game where she played town very well but was Scum who decimated the other mafia team and also town to much extent. And I would not have mind getting inno on her either. As she would be a valuable asset for town too. But I got a pm written in red. Which I have no choice but to trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I cannot. Maybe he said truth...mistook looking at pm...as I did it once too.
Hm makes sense. I trust you.

As for Sam lie, mistaking the PM is the first lie. Second lie is saying in one post he only ever PMed actions, in another post he said he PMed questions to hosts. Can‘t both be true.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm. How about your reason for trusting Sam’s results more than yours Wojak?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
worded a bit unusually....

to summarise...I targeted Tatsu, because if she"s town mafia would not kill her but try to lyncnh her. So getting a result on her would be a help.

I targated Farf because, I thought we would be in trouble if she was scum. As she was blending in well. And would not be suspected by others, And if Town, she would be a good help with her contributive play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top