Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If by some chance both are legit its.

Grysun insane Wojak sane
Tatsumaki townie, digitaldude townie, farfalla mafia or clown
Grysun sane Wojak insane
Tatsumaki Mafia, digitaldude mafia, farfalla townie.
Grysun paranoid wojak sane/insane
Tatsumaki or farfalla mafia
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hmm. How about your reason for trusting Sam’s results more than yours Wojak?
Oh, I do trust my results. I just hoped that I could investigate once more before revealing. So hoped to lay low today. But after lots of talks thought mayve revealing and getting a mafia down today is the right thing to do
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf being a mafia playing with fire(hot potato) is less likely than Tatsu being the mafia, on surface level.

@Tatsumaki thoughts on all these fruitful developments?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm. How about your reason for trusting Sam’s results more than yours Wojak?
@wojak also what do you make of your results? Since they are different, you’ve atleast caught one
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If by some chance both are legit its.

Grysun insane Wojak sane
Tatsumaki townie, digitaldude townie, farfalla mafia or clown
Grysun sane Wojak insane
Tatsumaki Mafia, digitaldude mafia, farfalla townie.
Grysun paranoid wojak sane/insane
Tatsumaki or farfalla mafia
You are digitaldude... you have the most pieces for solving this than the rest of us.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@wojak also what do you make of your results? Since they are different, you’ve atleast caught one
I believe it as it is. Tatsu town and Farf scum. Her game is similar to mob psycho game when she killed the other mafia mostly by herself and took out a good part of the town too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You are digitaldude... you have the most pieces for solving this than the rest of us.
It's farfalla or tatsumaki. The last questions are who had the potato originally and tatsumaki role reveal.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pairing Paranoid Det with Insane Det would be beyond cruel from hosts. Either Sane+Insane or Sane+Paranoid(still harsh-ish).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's farfalla or tatsumaki. The last questions are who had the potato originally and tatsumaki role reveal.
Mafias passing to one another and risking it? If Farf is mafia, I‘d like to believe a townie would‘ve long ago said they gave potato to her.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If I change it will be a lock....so do we go for Farfalla?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If by some chance both are legit its.

Grysun insane Wojak sane
Tatsumaki townie, digitaldude townie, farfalla mafia or clown
Grysun sane Wojak insane
Tatsumaki Mafia, digitaldude mafia, farfalla townie.
Grysun paranoid wojak sane/insane
Tatsumaki or farfalla mafia
I'm vanilla and you didn't account for millers, that's incomplete.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
sorry for the attitude @GrySun
I had to question you properly....to check if you'd slip somewhere....

Well, I do find you sus...but obvioulsy I should not be behaving like this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Pairing Paranoid Det with Insane Det would be beyond cruel from hosts. Either Sane+Insane or Sane+Paranoid(still harsh-ish).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Mafias passing to one another and risking it? If Farf is mafia, I‘d like to believe a townie would‘ve long ago said they gave potato to her.
but we have spy unless....one is a liar. hmmm
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I do find sam belieavable no matter what you guys say. He's playing his bold townie self...that his game certainly does not look clownish to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do we do fellas? Things are a mess.

Lynch Tatsu? Farfalla? DD?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
weren't you passive?
Already replied on that.

I was bugged about how you gunned Asako on D1 under the tale that "there couldn't be many vanillas in-game, with you" when you weren't even vanilla - something you later fully dropped without telling us why. But I did find that when D2 started you stated sort of out of the blue that you trusted Tatsu.

I won't stop you on your voting btw. I actually think this can be sort of beneficial: I wasn't expecting to survive this phase when I saw I kept the potato, and I can't tell if I'm Miller or not. So learning about me = learning more about Tatsu if we're to believe you + small amount of casualties. Towards the end of the phase I mostly plan on putting this Dets-Spy puzzle together.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Lynch Tatsu? Farfalla? DD?
I am surely not voting Tatsu or DD..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Already replied on that.

I was bugged about how you gunned Asako on D1 under the tale that "there couldn't be many vanillas in-game, with you" when you weren't even vanilla - something you later fully dropped without telling us why. But I did find that when D2 started you stated sort of out of the blue that you trusted Tatsu.

I won't stop you on your voting btw. I actually think this can be sort of beneficial: I wasn't expecting to survive this phase when I saw I kept the potato, and I can't tell if I'm Miller or not. So learning about me = learning more about Tatsu if we're to believe you + small amount of casualties. Towards the end of the phase I mostly plan on putting this Dets-Spy puzzle together.
I think I am the sane det. There has to be one sane det. And that is not Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2 hit on 2 is some god level play.......compared to which I find my own results much more believeable

Gry being sane would make me Insane..which I do not think is the case. I do not even think he is the det...just to be clear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top