Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,925
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,823
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Give us a proper timeline on your contacts with the host and revealing results in here, please.
Not asking for PM content but I wanna understand when you contacted the hosts and why, and when you posted reveals, in a timely order.
Okay found yer mention so 'ere we go

Order of events is as follows:
1. Submit N1 action to Spy on Kermit
2. *result*
3. I check on phone and only see the top line while in bed after waking up for a hardcore piss
4. check DM again after thread points out I should've received two lines of information, DM has two lines and I ask if this is correct information/possible while pre-emptively submitting my N2 action (Spy on Gry)
5. *result*

My head has been a bit of a mess this last week with this medication the doc put me on, with some foggy memory and other shit going on so again I apologise for being messy. I certainly haven't played optimally and been 'fit' enough to do so, so it's a bit of a slopfest which might be fitting given the pig avatar.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think I am the sane det. There has to be one sane det. And that is not Gry.
There doesn't have to be a sane Det and vanillas aren't impossible as you were saying in D1. I don't know where you get those from.
But if you looking for my blessing I alrdy said you have it o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry being sane would make me Insane..which I do not think is the case. I do not even think he is the det...just to be clear.
Do you believe that both Gry and Sam are legit along with you?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
There doesn't have to be a sane Det and vanillas aren't impossible as you were saying in D1. I don't know where you get those from.
But if you looking for my blessing I alrdy said you have it o.o
Do kill me if you survive toninght. I wanna check the discord
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you believe that both Gry and Sam are legit along with you?
I believe me and Sam legit. You and Gry to be scum. Sam does not look scummy to me...from have intereacted with him in the past.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
2 hit on 2 is some god level play.......compared to which I find my own results much more believeable

Gry being sane would make me Insane..which I do not think is the case. I do not even think he is the det...just to be clear.
Is Sam perfectly hitting the mafia killer 2 out of 2 Spy actions resonable?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Order of events is as follows:
1. Submit N1 action to Spy on Kermit
2. *result*
3. I check on phone and only see the top line while in bed after waking up for a hardcore piss
4. check DM again after thread points out I should've received two lines of information, DM has two lines and I ask if this is correct information/possible while pre-emptively submitting my N2 action (Spy on Gry)
5. *result*
I wanted to double-check that the results I received were correct before acting on them as I genuinely wasn't sure whether scum could do multiple at the same time.
That's the single bit you said that shook my faith in you.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Is Sam perfectly hitting the mafia killer 2 out of 2 Spy actions resonable?
would require same level of luck as you. But you have a counter det claim. And he does not. And one of his claim is already proven.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay found yer mention so 'ere we go

Order of events is as follows:
1. Submit N1 action to Spy on Kermit
2. *result*
3. I check on phone and only see the top line while in bed after waking up for a hardcore piss
4. check DM again after thread points out I should've received two lines of information, DM has two lines and I ask if this is correct information/possible while pre-emptively submitting my N2 action (Spy on Gry)
5. *result*

My head has been a bit of a mess this last week with this medication the doc put me on, with some foggy memory and other shit going on so again I apologise for being messy. I certainly haven't played optimally and been 'fit' enough to do so, so it's a bit of a slopfest which might be fitting given the pig avatar.
I also double-checked with hosts whether mafia can kill while also passing on NVD at night and they said YES, so I think I've got him red-handed.
This post was done before people pointed out he is missing the NVD action.

So what Sam just told Farf here is another big lie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here he asks on step 4, after people point out the NVD, the hosts about NVD. In his own post last day he mentioned asking the hosts in the same post he revealed his Hermit result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

would require same level of luck as you. But you have a counter det claim. And he does not. And one of his claim is already proven.
He just lied a 3rd time. Wojak please.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This post was done before people pointed out he is missing the NVD action.

So what Sam just told Farf here is another big lie.
is Sam clown or Scum according to you?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
First of all, acknowledge Sam lied 3 times. He even lied in the post you liked just now.

Then we can talk.
How about we lynch Farfalla and keep the you and Sam talk for later?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How about we lynch Farfalla and keep the you and Sam talk for later?
Not gonna talk if you keep repeating I am scum and Sam town after Sam lies 3 times, the 3rd one a poor attempt to cover up the first lie.
You could be Innocent Child but you need to get it together before I follow you on a lynch.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Okay so there’s 4/5 people of interest.

Sam- Claims same spy. Very messy reveal but “caught”(?) Hermit yesterday. Implicates Gry today. Initially thought he might be scum and there’s a M.Det who knew Hermit but I double checked and even they wouldn’t know that. That pretty much eliminates Sam as a scum imo. That means he’s either Clown or Town. As Clown, it’s almost beyond belief that he would indeed find Hermit luckily. Very low odds I think? As town it’s equally hard he spotted back to back kills. Of the two, I guess the Town aspect is looking more likely to be true? Still there are just too many inconsistencies and it’s really rubbing me off the wrong way

Gry- Guilty on DD and Tatsu. Also direct opposition to Sam. I think we can safely rule out clown for him so he must be Town or Scum. I’m leaning towards town mainly because I am not fully trusting of Sam’s reveal. He’s also seemed quite pro-town so far so there’s that.

DD- Doesn’t seem to be clownish at least with how eager he seemed to not want to get lynched yesterday. Claims to have stolen PO from Faust. Still possible to do this as Scum. At least DD and Faust shouldn’t be scum together? And if Faust were clown, DD would’ve died. So indirectly Faust should be cleared more or less.

Farf- Implicated by Wojak but she has the miller defense. I personally felt off about D1 with James as mentioned earlier but the explanation for that seems alright more or less? Still she’s probably the one I’d most be willing to lynch today. Feels reasonable to think she’s not clown but the clown has not made themselves obvious anyway.

Tatsu- 2 claimed Det results on her. Hasn’t claimed yet. However, she isn’t really a priority at this time…
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This is so sad... we have a crafty sharp player who looks suspicious to me vs one who looks solid and makes more sense with how things played out but who isn't delivering consistency and says he's on meds... I'd still lynch Gry if it's because of what we know about him and Sam in general, but I wonder if even if I believe that Sam is the legit one that Gry deserves to live just cause of the other party's errors...

Could end up complying to let Gry have it his way even if I don't trust him due to merits alone...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is so sad... we have a crafty sharp player who looks suspicious to me vs one who looks solid and makes more sense with how things played out but who isn't delivering consistency and says he's on meds... I'd still lynch Gry if it's because of what we know about him and Sam in general, but I wonder if even if I believe that Sam is the legit one that Gry deserves to live just cause of the other party's errors...

Could end up complying to let Gry have it his way even if I don't trust him due to merits alone...
:-_-
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How about we lynch Farfalla and keep the you and Sam talk for later?
Farf seems to be more on Sams side than Gry so maybe they’re not together?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
People he lied 3 times, 3rd lie a cover of his 1st lie. All facts proven by only his own posts. Jeez.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also Sam just keeps making things worse..
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
the clown thing just makes everything complicated

People who should not be lynched for now are

Wojak, Tatsu, Asa, DD, Faust and Holt
We should lynch from Farfalla, GrySun and Sam
Among them I prefer Farfalla....And I think town can figure the rest out my themselves...even if I'm dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top