Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It‘s not about my faces, it‘s about your refusal to acknowledge Sam‘s lies. And idk why.
Why do you want me to spill it at Sam? I don't wanna put a nail in the guys wounds. I said it alrdy: I miss/overlook/misremember/twist stuff myself, Sam's known for repeated oopsie moments and I don't believe in that "all stars aligning part. Checking on you ain't a big prop even, you're probed often, I can hardly count that as a lucky guess, it's more like a mafia playing less safe maybe cause the partner is alrdy too implicated like DD.

I'll get lynched today likely repeating that that's where I stand at. You don't have to hold back, get rid of that ugly potato that could come your way as well.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And my point is, why must he be Mafia Pirate if scum and not any other mafia role?
He mustn't be but the point remains? If he is scum, whether by lying about pirating or not, him acknowledging Faust ideally means they shouldn’t be together
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why do you want me to spill it at Sam? I don't wanna put a nail in the guys wounds. I said it alrdy: I miss/overlook/misremember/twist stuff myself, Sam's known for repeated oopsie moments and I don't believe in that "all stars aligning part. Checking on you ain't a big prop even, you're probed often, I can hardly count that as a lucky guess, it's more like a mafia playing less safe maybe cause the partner is alrdy too implicated like DD.

I'll get lynched today likely repeating that that's where I stand at. You don't have to hold back, get rid of that ugly potato that could come your way as well.
Please help me understand you. You don‘t want to put a nail in the wounds of a lying non-town? And then put him as green?

That you put his bs with Hermit on such a pedestal that it overwrites him lying to you and you then shield him. I just don‘t know how to digest this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He mustn't be but the point remains? If he is scum, whether by lying about pirating or not, him acknowledging Faust ideally means they shouldn’t be together
Not necessarily, distancing etc. But fine we can occam razor this for now, things are too complex as it is.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm so sorry Farf, I got my timeline incorrect :emocat I've asked it multiple times across the MH PM and also a discord DM in attempts for faster communication, my timeline short-sightedly only looked at the official host PM on MH though. The Discord question was asked first before I acted, and then I double-checked via PM later on. I hope that clears it up
Wtv, if you're town and we lose you just threw the opportunity you'd have to gloat on your results by completely derailing us for good.
And then if you're not I'll also have to apologize to Gry for annoying him, just great. But meh, game stuff, it's my call to be stubborn. Hope you get better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But kinda pointless to dislike my claim. If I'm mafia I wouldn't attempt to pass it to Bran and wouldn't retain it under a false pretense because of the risk. Could have lied and have received it now but the author would just call me out on it and I wouldn't accept to hold it from a teammate. If I was the clown, then it's wtv, you just wait for me to die. But i mean, you do you.
Just out of curiosity, but how you @Holt and @wojak actually feel about this above, besides just wanting to take a safer lynch route?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam what‘s your aim, seriously? You won‘t get lynched tomorrow no matter what, you should be conceding as clown.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I mean Gry, wear your town shoes and gimme a straight answer: wouldn't you be giving me those faces as scum as well?

Anyway, I'm a low casualty, decent rewards route, so an ok lynch.

I'll be stubborn here and say this is the comp:
1. Baka Taichou as Totoro - Prostitute
2. Tatsumaki as Nausicä - Clown
3. Erinyes as Kiki - Cowboy
4. GrySun as No Face - Mafia Det
5. Wojak as Chihiro - Det
6. Holt as The Baron - TM
7. SirSamuel16 as Marco - Spy
8. Asachi as Ponyo - Vanilla
9. Faust as Markl - PO (tho still wtf)
10. Brandish as Marnie - Doctor

11. DigitalDude as Seita - Mafia Pirate
12. James Rye as Sheeta - Doctor
13. Farfalla as San - Vanilla

14. Hermit as Arriety - Mafia Member


Still think there could be a traitor, but I want my e-points on that later @Copy Panda
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Funny, Faust and his role add a total of nothing to the game, so odd @.@
Who you wanna lynch more? Gry or DD?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam what‘s your aim, seriously? You won‘t get lynched tomorrow no matter what, you should be conceding as clown.
Are you alright??? Why the fuck would I claim a scum role that I don't have?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why does this matter?
Because he‘s confirming Faust by necessitating stealing, but he also said they wouldn‘t tie each other together. Shuffler DD would do a lot, but it doesn‘t matter now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Please help me understand you. You don‘t want to put a nail in the wounds of a lying non-town? And then put him as green?

That you put his bs with Hermit on such a pedestal that it overwrites him lying to you and you then shield him. I just don‘t know how to digest this.
Cause to me he ain't a lying non-town? And cause to me I accept the idea of Sam screwing up like we have records of and being sick and wtv?
I don't think you'll convince me on that, take it as something to be proud of, I believe your skills to turn things around in your favor are just that great, I've been there alrdy arguing against you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you alright??? Why the fuck would I claim a scum role that I don't have?
Because you have it? To take the L gracefully? With head held high?

Alternatively you‘re just mafia but you‘d have to be winning with this mislynch to make this worth while, or Bomb.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cause to me he ain't a lying non-town? And cause to me I accept the idea of Sam screwing up like we have records of and being sick and wtv?
I don't think you'll convince me on that, take it as something to be proud of, I believe your skills to turn things around in your favor are just that great, I've been there alrdy arguing against you.
This goes beyond the usual Sam mistakes. Three times, lie to cover for a lie.

But fine, I see there‘s no convincing you. Suit yourself, I can only hope you‘re town to regret this and not scum to enjoy it.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@Faust
just in case, keep sending pm to hosts for day protection. It is possible that you may not have been pirated.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This goes beyond the usual Sam mistakes. Three times, lie to cover for a lie.

But fine, I see there‘s no convincing you. Suit yourself, I can only hope you‘re town to regret this and not scum to enjoy it.
I'm town and there will be 0 enjoyment. I promise that on my life and the lives of whoever if it helps.
Won't request the same from you even tho that's how I got to a scum in the past, low blow...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam I wouldn‘t be proud if I were you, your past fuckups are defining you forever in some people‘s eyes as a guy who can‘t be expected to not make 3 big mistakes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Helps when being scum but my pride couldn‘t take the same treatment.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There is a mafia in grysun/sam/tatsu/farfalla but there can also be a clown. That's the real pickle here. No one stood out as clown, who ever it is has played the game naturally but still we don't have tatsumaki role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top