Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I promise you on my family that I'm really vanilla townie
I also promised on my family but still ended up having two votes and sure to be lynched even though I'm bonafide townie :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you promise on your family @digitaldude?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's all because of DD's 2nd vote though.

So that really made him so sus.

If Asako wins then, DD throwed and trolled the hell out in the end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

not all wojak claimed vanilla but then revealed he was detective.
In the end he was a detective.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
boss, member, member?

crazy.

you are the boss?
Why would wojak be dead then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm alright then. Just needed to be sure. So we’re definitely looking for one mafia. If it’s that, I think DD fits the most.

votekill DD
okay end the game panda, well done asako...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why would wojak be dead then
killed by mafia like tatsu the prior night phase

sam died cause of clown deadline mechanic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

okay end the game panda, well done asako...
you can't promise on your family that you're not mafia?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
killed by mafia like tatsu the prior night phase

sam died cause of clown deadline mechanic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



you can't promise on your family that you're not mafia?
I promise on my entire family im not mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It doesnt matter now since asako won. Is what it is.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I promise on my entire family im not mafia.
one of you two doesn't seem to love your respective family then.

but why would you cast the 2nd vote on me if you're not mafia? that is just so troll.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
We are dying together bro......the two police men


you're wearing a soldier outfit though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why did you troll vote me @digitaldude?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Final guess drop if I'm lynched and/or explode:

1. Baka Taichou as Totoro - Prostitute
2. Tatsumaki as Nausicä - Clown
3. Erinyes as Kiki - Cowboy
4. GrySun as No Face - Mafia Det
5. Wojak as Chihiro - Det
6. Holt as The Baron - TM / Traitor
7. SirSamuel16 as Marco - Spy
8. Asachi as Ponyo - Vanilla
9. Faust as Markl - PO
10. Brandish as Marnie - Doctor

11. DigitalDude as Seita -Assassin
12. James Rye as Sheeta - Doctor
13. Farfalla as San - Vanilla
14. Hermit as Arriety - Mafia Member
Why would your teammate Farfalla put you in this stupid list?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We can still do a triple tie @Holt

Asako can't get away with this Day 1 vanilla claim, lynching Gry and James

Holt, Use your 2nd vote to Asako if you agree.

They both promised on their family.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farfalla's last list of roles is so whack.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

66% the magic number
--- Double Post Merged, ---

13.5 hours left.

Loooooong way to go.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,814
Gender
Female
Country
China
I did that because in 1.5h I go afk and in the morning early afternoon I have stuff to do, so if it's not done before I go to sleep, I'll end it after my stuff is done
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Live up to 'Panda Gaem' reputation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt wer u @?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I did that because in 1.5h I go afk and in the morning early afternoon I have stuff to do, so if it's not done before I go to sleep, I'll end it after my stuff is done
Fake deadline omo.

How many more hours til you're done with your stuff?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess it's joever.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,814
Gender
Female
Country
China
In 1.5h I go afk and in the morning early afternoon I have stuff to do, so if it's not done before I go to sleep, I'll end it after my stuff is done
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So we have to guess/estimate when you'll be able to be done with your stuff?

Your game, your rules I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for hosting 🐼 Copan x Marms 🍊
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gry got guilty on Tatsu and DD.

Is he really insane?
Paranoid + Freeman on Townie side is just too cruel.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You don't really know with panda gaem...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but then again mafia only have 2 plain members + boss
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Vanilla Townie is a such a common claim for Mafia Boss too.

xi0, Zangief his way to victory with it in the Street Fighter game IIRC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD, I still don't understand why'd you give me the 2nd vote if you're not mafia given that Asako already placed a vote on you and a vote on me.

Are you cosplaying as Most Troll Member Hall of Famer Mr. Lawlett?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I miss the community awards. Hope it comes back this year.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Did holt really torture everyone by refusing to vote? this dude
Voted you already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vanilla Townie is a such a common claim for Mafia Boss too.

xi0, Zangief his way to victory with it in the Street Fighter game IIRC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD, I still don't understand why'd you give me the 2nd vote if you're not mafia given that Asako already placed a vote on you and a vote on me.

Are you cosplaying as Most Troll Member Hall of Famer Mr. Lawlett?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I miss the community awards. Hope it comes back this year.
You wanted DD now You’re backtracking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top