- Joined
- Jan 29, 2009
- Messages
- 508
- Reaction score
- 3,428
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yeah, better wait for Redon or Pew.
Not really weird because its based on POV of Kuma, n this is Oda we talking about,,I don't know if it's real, seems like a LOT happens there, too much for a single chapter, and that flash forward kinda kills it for me because seems like we're skipping over the event everyone is waiting for
well, considering what just happened with kuma last chapter, I imagine quite a bit would happenI don't know if it's real, seems like a LOT happens there, too much for a single chapter, and that flash forward kinda kills it for me because seems like we're skipping over the event everyone is waiting for
Fack!!! i cant even see Xebec in a daam fake spoiler....Sure why not
Chill, it was a fake.Fack!!! i cant even see Xebec in a daam fake spoiler....
I knew Kuma , Kaido fruit where in there!
Who the F is Gloriosa?
Yeah, those "spoilers" are a compilation of predictions from YouTube.Chill, it was a fake.
I think this week, we should really listen providers and not seek for spoilers. I trust them.
Which in turn are stolen predictions on Reddit.Yeah, those "spoilers" are a compilation of predictions from YouTube.
OKI think this week, we should really listen providers and not seek for spoilers. I trust them.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh right, she left Amazon lily in the past and fell in love with some man. I never did find out who it was now that I think about it.Still.. No freaking clue who "Gloriosa" is.. i hope she is hot as Robin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Got it... i forgot about her..
well if it was 38years ago there s still hope
![]()
Gloriosa
Gloriosa,[3] more commonly known as "Elder Nyon",[1] is an advisor of sorts to the current empress of the Kuja tribe, Boa Hancock. Gloriosa is a former empress and captain of the Kuja Pirates from three generations prior to Hancock.[3] She is also a former member of the legendary Rocks...onepiece.fandom.com
even if i m talking over a probably fake spoiler.. if we go back 38years ago.. the chance of she being INSANELY CUTE.. as a young woman.. still remains.. i wont mind betting on that chance... for some reason Oda's decide to dwarf most of the Grannys lol.. tough Kureha is an exception.. or big mom.. but Ms.Bakkin and probably Gloriosa.. fall in that category...Oh right, she left Amazon lily in the past and fell in love with some man. I never did find out who it was now that I think about it.

wow so Ivankov almost ate the Azure Dragon fruit. I can't wait to see that fan art.