Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
now, now, let bygones be bygones


Glad you said hello~
Mostly because I don’t bite.
From my characters profile, seemingly worst case scenario would be a hex



Also, votekill DD
nothing personal, i just need to fulfill my totoro revenge arc~

Also due to having an important gathering tomorrow i won’t be that active all together, but i’ll try to catch up when I can

Edit: forgot the bold, sorry
If you can't do it tomorrow, do it today. 😊
Share your magic with us.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Totoro revenge? hmmmm
Explain the Totoro revenge™, or your thought about the vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also due to having an important gathering tomorrow i won’t be that active all together, but i’ll try to catch up when I can
In case you get busy, I will ask you first.

I think it important to claim passive/active in D1 as it important to lock mafia from being free to claim any role they want later, plus it helps town target properly at night.

It makes sense for mafia to prefer a day with no talk and no progress.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't know anything about the totoro revege
In my opinion, I think voting a person that just voted, is a move scored 8/10 on the I want you dead scale.
With that in mind, the vote didn't feel right.

Posibilities:
- Misha really want you dead, she wants revenge, I need to hear the full story.
- Or she just is a returning player not fully considering how her moves will paint her.
- Or it is meant to help brandish positioning.

The case with mafia misha and town brandish probably isn't worth considering.

Let see what happens next, night.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I think my avatar is lovely.

Is there any special game mechanics i should read?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nostalgic theme. Although I don't remember much about my character. Just that she was suddenly there....

Anyway thanks for the unique avi Erin!
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is me
:hearts

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait. There’s no Cordelia Chase????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don’t know how I feel about this. Because Spike and Cordelia are my two favorite characters. But we have Dawn :crying

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also thank you hosts for the avatar and the game. It’s been awhile for a mafia game. Buffy was my childhood tho. So I’m excited to be here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I kind of feel like Xadyu should have been Xander.

The Mayor and Glorificus are two main baddies of season 3 and season 5. Dawn is the most hated character of the series.

Yeah sorry they were a little bit heavy so i had to cut the gifs and resized them :arf

thxs @Hermit and @Baka Taichou for hosting :zomg

So I am this cute lady :arf

She is so cute to be so bad. Queen of Hell



Oi, I'll show you Spike's greatness. I'm the best character in the show, slayer
I see no lies
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
This is me
:hearts

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait. There’s no Cordelia Chase????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don’t know how I feel about this. Because Spike and Cordelia are my two favorite characters. But we have Dawn :crying

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also thank you hosts for the avatar and the game. It’s been awhile for a mafia game. Buffy was my childhood tho. So I’m excited to be here.
Yeah she's one of the original characters too. Having Fred and Wesley but not Cordelia is a sin. And no wolf boy either.

Anyway, any game thoughts you want to share with us?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The Mayor and Glorificus are two main baddies of season 3 and season 5. Dawn is the most hated character of the series.
Dawn is pretty much Chibiusa.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Buffy's group is called the Scooby Gang? :lmao Buffy also dated Angel.

Erin is Satan? :XD

Yeah she's one of the original characters too. Having Fred and Wesley but not Cordelia is a sin. And no wolf boy either.

Anyway, any game thoughts you want to share with us?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Dawn is pretty much Chibiusa.
Do you agree with what I said about this game being pure vanilla?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah she's one of the original characters too. Having Fred and Wesley but not Cordelia is a sin. And no wolf boy either.

Anyway, any game thoughts you want to share with us?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Dawn is pretty much Chibiusa.
And no Xander.

The game is bare bones right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I give demon +1 trust point for showing up in the thread after receiving the PM.
I don’t get this + 1 trust right off the bat

I'm the girl from How I Met Your Mother...



Active, how about you?
So Willow is a fan favorite. She’s the nerdy/mart girl of the group in the beginning. She becomes the witch of the series. Has a relationship with Oz the werewolf. Then later with fellow witch Tara. Becomes a dark goddess and almost destroys the world at end of one seasons. Tears the skin off one guy. Later channels her inner white goddess toward the end of the series.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Only three male characters if we disregard the hosts. Easy way to pick who to kill D1 :heh.
Your joke is a bit on the blood thirsty side
--- Double Post Merged, ---

now, now, let bygones be bygones
nothing personal, i just need to fulfill my totoro revenge
….Let bygones be bygones

to

…. Nothing personal…. Just need to fulfill my revenge

is kind of funny
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Buffy's group is called the Scooby Gang? :lmao Buffy also dated Angel.

Erin is Satan? :XD



Do you agree with what I said about this game being pure vanilla?
Have never seen a "pure vanilla" game in my life so if you mean no roles at all, no. Plus with @Baka Taichou tripple kink chart I doubt she likes anything vanilla. :teehee
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So Willow is a fan favorite. She’s the nerdy/mart girl of the group in the beginning. She becomes the witch of the series. Has a relationship with Oz the werewolf. Then later with fellow witch Tara. Becomes a dark goddess and almost destroys the world at end of one seasons. Tears the skin off one guy. Later channels her inner white goddess toward the end of the series.
I see thanks, I'm probably a host favourite for receiving the fan favourite :x3

I don’t get this + 1 trust right off the bat
My way to put pressure on the first lurking mafia, get them to feel like they should talk.

…. Nothing personal…. Just need to fulfill my revenge
Yeah good catch.
Even after sleeping some hours I still can't accept that.
First Vote: Player DD votes Brandish
Second Vote: Player Misha votes DD

This events are tied, any player would avoid tying themselves town or mafia.

Do you agree with what I said about this game being pure vanilla?
I already said I was active, so it can't be pure vanilla.
I don't know about sakura but from what I remember about Hermit, I see absolutely no issue with this being the most standard mafia game type.

~
Can you guys claim Active/Passive?

Back to sleep if I can.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Something tells me Hermit and Sakura wanted a game as vanilla as possible.
Did you miss my claim when you said that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
My bad, I don't mean with no role, just very simple. No more than 3 Mafias(since we are 12), no SK or Lover etc.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
My bad, I don't mean with no role, just very simple. No more than 3 Mafias(since we are 12), no SK or Lover etc.
Until I hear a psy claim, I won't personally worry
worry about lover.


I wonder what role you have to get this hunch, sounds like vanilla.

Active or passive demon? Don't force me to take away your +1 trust point :hmph
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Until I hear a psy claim, I won't personally worry
worry about lover.


I wonder what role you have to get this hunch, sounds like vanilla.

Active or passive demon? Don't force me to take away your +1 trust point :hmph
So, you think there could be a SK or?

My role alone wouldn't be the reason for this hunch. There are no mechanics, we aren't many, there isn't even a story.

My role is passive.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ayooo people. Looks like I'm an Angel. Or at least called so. Would be funny for Demon to get this avy 😂.

Either way since there is no mechanic we should probably start with the hints and get this baby going.

I'll start with: this is not a vanilla game for sho. I'm active.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Can't even sleep in without my town already going to shit.

What's going on here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top