Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL I can see why you like that Spike guy. He is funny :lmao.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Mafia will just go and kill one of the active hoping to get lucky on a good role.
So you are claimimg active?
What you said only makes sense if nobody claimed, with 2 actives claimes you claimimg active won't help mafia find an active to kill.

@AwkwardMisha my theory makes sense if you consider the link you created to brandish, what if we both vote brandish to get you cleared for tomorrow? What would you think of a plan like that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can but not feeling like it for now. I'm not big on the hint department, especially when it's all active/passive bs. Dunno how does that help when there are plenty of passive and especially active roles to fake. Mafia will just go and kill one of the active hoping to get lucky on a good role.
Well, you don't have to say AR/PR. There are other ways to hint.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh, good to know for future games. I do this when it's a role I've never had before.
Well you said you were reading through the MG roles not that you were reading up on your role. It sounded in general rather than specific which is why I found it interesting. Could just be how I interpret things. Guess we'll see.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
LOL I can see why you like that Spike guy. He is funny :lmao.
You are finally seeing the light. 💡 or maybe it's just his bleached hair.

Erin is too quiet this game. Didn't even provide a hint list. Does she think gods are above lists? :nah

So you are claimimg active?
What you said only makes sense if nobody claimed, with 2 actives claimes you claimimg active won't help mafia find an active to kill.

@AwkwardMisha my theory makes sense if you consider the link you created to brandish, what if we both vote brandish to get you cleared for tomorrow? What would you think of a plan like that?
I'm not claiming anything. If mafia wants to know they will have to use a m.det on me :catshrug
It does make sense. I'm saying that generally, I don't see how it helps town claiming active or passive, but it might slightly help mafia while picking the kill.

I don't understand why you want to lynch someone that hasn't appeared and might be subbed or hostkilled.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't understand why you want to lynch someone that hasn't appeared and might be subbed or hostkilled.
I've explained why those 2 are of interest to me, I have nothing else to add to what I said already.

I'm up to vote anybody else if given a reason.


I'm not claiming anything. If mafia wants to know they will have to use a m.det on me :catshrug
Roger, don't claim, keep yourself open to claiming all roles in the game, that will make town trust you and m.det waste an action on you, it a perfect plan, why do we even bother taking I wonder xD
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Well, you don't have to say AR/PR. There are other ways to hint.
But then I'll be giving more than you all. But if you provide me with some good quality blood I might reconsider.

Can we pick a single person to votekill already? Let's exclude those we "trust" and go for one of the others.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Well fishy, I understand your logic behind it. But an ominous response can also hint otherwise.

@AwkwardMisha my theory makes sense if you consider the link you created to brandish, what if we both vote brandish to get you cleared for tomorrow? What would you think of a plan like that?
Hmmm, interesting proposition, but do you really want to start a bandwagon on someone who has not even replied to the forum?
I would like to hear a bit from @Brandish μ before coming to any final conclusion.

My main issue is that there is not a lot to rely on at the moment.

The only suspicious response I have is Xad with his "I have not had the role before, so it's hard for me to claim anything"
or Jinx, due to the simple fact that she is relying on theories without even regarding a proper response.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I would like to hear a bit from @Brandish μ before coming to any final conclusion.
The day isn't over, he could show up in the last min, cast a vote and get his way, until he gets penalty votes, I give him no green pass.

Not the first time xad slips day 1, he is also a very interesting case, I'm still considering.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Xad is being weird for sure:

- Claims not reading the thread
- Claims reading roles
- Later confirms he did read that demon was passive, even tho he missed it the first time and claiming he doesn't read.
- The only person he found suspecious was misha, he agreed with jinx comment.
- Didn't vote his only suspect, did a placeholder vote on the person he agreed with.

@votekill xad for now.

In case I die tonight, if brandish or misha flip mafia, check the other.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
But only casting a vote without proper replies wouldn't that also cause a penalty?


Let's go over the list again

------------------------------------------------
. Demonspeed - Passive - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868732
2. Shad - Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868668
3. Raven ?
4. Erinyes - Passive https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868771
5. Belserion - ?
6. digitaldude https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868746
7. Xadyu - a role he never had
8. AwkwardMisha - Active
9. Juviii - ominous response
10. Brandish ?
11. Desin24 Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868733
12. Crescent Jinx ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Raven, Belserions, brandish, Jinx, Xad

Raven - no hint, random joke vote on Erin (not bolded, so it does not count, unsure if that was the plan and is just waiting for a bandwagon)
Xad - weird response, instead of affirming he never had the role he could have informed on if the role is active or passive, no further information
Juviii - ominous response, might be a hint
Brandish - no hint, random vote, should be back at the end of the day, easy bandwagon
Jinx - no hint, random vote, maybe hoping a bandwagon due to heated argument, laying low
Belserion -Although challenged Xad on the role, no hint

I know the theory is that the mafia usually lays low so my sus list would go:

Xad, Jinx, Raven
Neutral sus, stil sus: Bel, Brandish

I do not know Bel's play style as I am on and off from the forums, i would appreciate a bit of insight from others
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The day isn't over, he could show up in the last min, cast a vote and get his way, until he gets penalty votes, I give him no green pass.

Not the first time xad slips day 1, he is also a very interesting case, I'm still considering.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Xad is being weird for sure:

- Claims not reading the thread
- Claims reading roles
- Later confirms he did read that demon was passive, even tho he missed it the first time and claiming he doesn't read.
- The only person he found suspecious was misha, he agreed with jinx comment.
- Didn't vote his only suspect, did a placeholder vote on the person he agreed with.

@votekill xad for now.

In case I die tonight, if brandish or misha flip mafia, check the other.
Not a bad placeholder, I am also leaning on these 3 at the moment Xad, Jinx, Raven

I'll give it a bit more time to check if there are any developments and will cast my final vote


Would still like to hear some further clarification with bel and brandish
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I do not know Bel's play style as I am on and off from the forums, i would appreciate a bit of insight from others
My playstyle is that I don't like hinting on day 1. Never have, never will. When I do it I do it reluctantly. Like now. So in the spirit of cooperation here's my hint:

I've had the role before, twice, and both times it's been indirectly.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Thank you Bel

And here an updated list:


1. Demonspeed - Passive - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868732
2. Shad - Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868668
3. Raven ?
4. Erinyes - Passive https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868771
5. Belserion - had the role twice indirectly https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868863
6. digitaldude https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868746
7. Xadyu - a role he never had
8. AwkwardMisha - Active
9. Juviii - ominous
10. Brandish ?
11. Desin24 Active - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-117-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.3029035/post-5868733
12. Crescent Jinx ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am clearly aware that I am making myself quite the target for the mafia

But I would love to hear from the others as well

@Crescent Jinx , @Xadyu , @Brandish μ , @Raven


Edit: typo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu, why not like Xander?
I never liked him, but by now it's obvious he's an insert of Whedon himself which makes the character just a fucking creep.

Still, you got the role before the game began, yet you haven't researched the role beforehand.
I equipped my avatar, made my first post and researched my role all at the same time, yes.

Well you said you were reading through the MG roles not that you were reading up on your role. It sounded in general rather than specific which is why I found it interesting. Could just be how I interpret things. Guess we'll see.
Ah, I gave away too much already. I was reading up on a multitude of roles. Yes.

There's a shitload of roles that are influenced or can influence other roles, that's why.

The only suspicious response I have is Xad with his "I have not had the role before, so it's hard for me to claim anything"
or Jinx, due to the simple fact that she is relying on theories without even regarding a proper response.
I never said that it's hard for me to claim anything? Just that I have not had this role before?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
But then I'll be giving more than you all. But if you provide me with some good quality blood I might reconsider.

Can we pick a single person to votekill already? Let's exclude those we "trust" and go for one of the others.
But if you don't hint, where is the equality? :arf

Not even willing to use references to the show or the "Never or had the role" before? :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
- Claims not reading the thread
Hadn't at that point, yes.

- Claims reading roles
Already explained, yes.
- Later confirms he did read that demon was passive, even tho he missed it the first time and claiming he doesn't read.
Tried reading the thread while I was attending the swimming lessons of my kids, navigating the forum on a phone is a bitch (first time in years I've tried it), that's how I missed several posts, including that one. Later I re-read the thread, everything in it.

- The only person he found suspecious was misha, he agreed with jinx comment.
I didn't find anyone actually suspicious. But the turnaround he made with those comments were funnily enough shady, yes.

- Didn't vote his only suspect, did a placeholder vote on the person he agreed with.
Didn't have a suspect, still don't really. I agree with no one so far since there's not really anything to go on. I voted her because she thought Xander would fit me, aka, funny placeholder vote.

@votekill xad for now.
Well, gosh.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Brandish μ @Raven @Juviii have yet to vote, please cast your vote before the end of the day. Raven your previous vote won't be taken into consideration because it wasn't bolded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top