About time y'all showed up! Was about to go out there all by myself. I see y'all brought with you a suspect.
I say put a stake through his heart and see what happens! All in favor say AYE!
Night 1 passes, the vampires and supernatural creatures of the night relished in the power of the darkness, leaving the Sunnydale residents at their mercy. But what's this? The sun's rays break out in the morning, revealing...
Thats interesting so : Either someone got blocked, protected or recruited, or maybe someone turned into an illusion, if theres a Shapeshifter (the theme makes me think it's a possibility) or maybe they have a mafia poisoner.
I understand now why Shad mentioned that my fishy chan is a dangerous player.
I can agree with that.
She picked Demon due to the fact he hints at a passive role, which can be seen as an easy choice, and also because her innate character dictates the need to sacrifice vampires.
What I found interesting is that she asked our top picks and even assisted Xad in locking on Jinx, helping him skip the coin toss.
Smart play.
On one hand, you show a willingness to assist other players and if the lynch turns out to be mafia you can get exempted from suspicions, on the other hand, if the lynch turns to be townie, you can easily be excused as you did not directly participate in the voting.
I enjoy how you slyly informed that you did not have the role. Nice choice of hinting. With 16 games it's hard to correctly pinpoint any role, yet you show willingness to cooperate.
Interesting passive-active game style, nothing less to be expected from our fishy oracle. I am eager to further analyze your play style, so much to learn.
It's gonna be a fun game.
My second note would be on Demon.
He mentioned picking Belserion, due to the fact that he randomly picked out from the ones who did not hint and had no votes.
Interestingly Bel did hint at her role a few posts afterward down the line, but his vote remained unchanged, and also informed that going by his guts he would pick DD. Not Raven or Jinx who did not hinted, nor Brandish who was inactive.
Hmmmm, as I do not have a lot of games under my belt, it is hard for me to pinpoint any playstyle still, his justifications seem to me contradictory, as one, DD already hinted active, and well, his playstyle seems the same ( a man of few words, so once again hard to get a clear read).
I just get the sensation that DD would have been an easy pick for him, as I already had a clear vote on him, and his late reply also stated that if he would trusted his instinct he would go for a DD vote, rather than Jinx or Raven.
Of course, that could be the truth, but again due to the contradictions and the later lynch reveal, it still raises some alarms on my behalf.
But yet, at the end of the game, as Juviii did, Demon assisted Xad with the lynch passively.
The same theory stands he might have mentioned the lock to get townie points in case the lynch results are pro-town.
Further notes I would have on Bel.
You mention that you give hints reluctantly, and instead of just claiming active or passive you directly give a hint about your role Day 1. This gives you more space to go for a role or hint throughout the game depending on what others will state.
What I find interesting is that you gave a specific hint "had it twice indirectly"
Of course, it could be a lie or it could even give you more credibility with town as you are willingly disclosing specific hints that can lead to your role much more easily and quickly. (after going through all the MG games, I can state that it is neither easy nor quick; Offtopic, Bel I am amazed at how many games you have under your belt, impressive)
Returning to my rethroic, why give such an odd specific hint, that can be doublechecked in the first day? More so when trying to point out to a townie role? Not only does it draw attention to you, but if you are town, why would you specify it in such a way that could have you marked for a night kill?
Either way, my findings on your specific role are not conclusive, I do believe we need to have a recheck on your claim.
Next on my list is Xad.
Yes, I still find it suspicious that you could not hint directly if it is a passive or active role, yet you gave indirect further information on your role.
Again, I went through all your games and doublechecked with the roles we have at hand.
For now, your claim stands. There are still a few roles you did not have in the past which checks out with your effect hint.
Do I trust you, not yet.
Yes, you locked on Jinx which turned out to be mafia, but at the same time, it could have been throwing a teammate under the bus in order to get townie points.
Either way, you are still on my research list.
Next would be Raven.
I still have strong suspicions about her.
No hint, no activity, either when her name was mentioned multiple times, by me and the hosts. No real vote. No real interactions. Not only that, I could see clearly she was in the forums when her name was being mentioned.
I know Demon mentioned that for him, it is nothing suspicious, still I can sense a disturbance in the force. Sorry wrong game, I meant there's a disturbance in her aura.
This is once again where I tie Demon to Raven and Jinx. He does not find it suspicious that neither of them hinted, yet he would go for someone who is unwilling to hint.
Now my lovely Shad.
You tunneled me a bit for the first half of the game and you were also willingly going to lynch me Day 1 and join Jinx, based on a shabby theory.
Yet you did not, and with great efforts you heard me out.
Going for Xad was still a good placeholder, I can agree, still, after making so much ruckus, you disappeared and came back at the end of the game. You chose a target that some would agree with, and if Xad had been lynched it still would have counted as an agreeable lynch as some of us suspect him. So you tried playing your hand safely. Tunneled me so that others can see you are actively pursuing other players and coming down to a vote that seems well thought out in order to not convey any suspicions.
You also pushed on hints and active players, yet you overlooked the ones who were laying low.
I still need to see a bit more from you, as you are playing aggressively, yet you overlook a lot of the main picture of the game.
Honorable mentions: Erin and Desin.
Erin claimed passive and Desin claimed active.
There is not much to go with either of them.
Erin went with a safe hint and had a small amount of interactions, mainly due to the fact that she mentioned she was not home. So not much to go on.
Same with Desin.
Aaaaand i guess I could say the same with DD.
It's hard for me to get any reads on 3 word sentences.
I guess I need to do a tarot reading on him and further analyze his behavior.
I am just afraid that even my tarot cards will answer with "Hmmmmmm"
Last but not least, I hope we will see some activity from Brandish.
Now going back to the game, we have 11 players left. Unfortunately, I don't know the ratio. For 11 players how many mafia players could there be.
And is there also a chance of having a 3rd faction ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you for coming to my Witch Talk
Edit: forgot to bold all the names and a few typos edited, sorry
I have zero arguments for myself, since there's nothing I can say.
I also have zero arguments for anyone else because I don't think anyone is legitimately suspicious.
I understand now why Shad mentioned that my fishy chan is a dangerous player.
I can agree with that.
She picked Demon due to the fact he hints at a passive role, which can be seen as an easy choice, and also because her innate character dictates the need to sacrifice vampires.
What I found interesting is that she asked our top picks and even assisted Xad in locking on Jinx, helping him skip the coin toss.
Smart play.
On one hand, you show a willingness to assist other players and if the lynch turns out to be mafia you can get exempted from suspicions, on the other hand, if the lynch turns to be townie, you can easily be excused as you did not directly participate in the voting.
I enjoy how you slyly informed that you did not have the role. Nice choice of hinting. With 16 games it's hard to correctly pinpoint any role, yet you show willingness to cooperate.
Interesting passive-active game style, nothing less to be expected from our fishy oracle. I am eager to further analyze your play style, so much to learn.
It's gonna be a fun game.
My second note would be on Demon.
He mentioned picking Belserion, due to the fact that he randomly picked out from the ones who did not hint and had no votes.
Interestingly Bel did hint at her role a few posts afterward down the line, but his vote remained unchanged, and also informed that going by his guts he would pick DD. Not Raven or Jinx who did not hinted, nor Brandish who was inactive.
Hmmmm, as I do not have a lot of games under my belt, it is hard for me to pinpoint any playstyle still, his justifications seem to me contradictory, as one, DD already hinted active, and well, his playstyle seems the same ( a man of few words, so once again hard to get a clear read).
I just get the sensation that DD would have been an easy pick for him, as I already had a clear vote on him, and his late reply also stated that if he would trusted his instinct he would go for a DD vote, rather than Jinx or Raven.
Of course, that could be the truth, but again due to the contradictions and the later lynch reveal, it still raises some alarms on my behalf.
But yet, at the end of the game, as Juviii did, Demon assisted Xad with the lynch passively.
The same theory stands he might have mentioned the lock to get townie points in case the lynch results are pro-town.
Further notes I would have on Bel.
You mention that you give hints reluctantly, and instead of just claiming active or passive you directly give a hint about your role Day 1. This gives you more space to go for a role or hint throughout the game depending on what others will state.
What I find interesting is that you gave a specific hint "had it twice indirectly"
Of course, it could be a lie or it could even give you more credibility with town as you are willingly disclosing specific hints that can lead to your role much more easily and quickly. (after going through all the MG games, I can state that it is neither easy nor quick; Offtopic, Bel I am amazed at how many games you have under your belt, impressive)
Returning to my rethroic, why give such an odd specific hint, that can be doublechecked in the first day? More so when trying to point out to a townie role? Not only does it draw attention to you, but if you are town, why would you specify it in such a way that could have you marked for a night kill?
Either way, my findings on your specific role are not conclusive, I do believe we need to have a recheck on your claim.
Next on my list is Xad.
Yes, I still find it suspicious that you could not hint directly if it is a passive or active role, yet you gave indirect further information on your role.
Again, I went through all your games and doublechecked with the roles we have at hand.
For now, your claim stands. There are still a few roles you did not have in the past which checks out with your effect hint.
Do I trust you, not yet.
Yes, you locked on Jinx which turned out to be mafia, but at the same time, it could have been throwing a teammate under the bus in order to get townie points.
Either way, you are still on my research list.
Next would be Raven.
I still have strong suspicions about her.
No hint, no activity, either when her name was mentioned multiple times, by me and the hosts. No real vote. No real interactions. Not only that, I could see clearly she was in the forums when her name was being mentioned.
I know Demon mentioned that for him, it is nothing suspicious, still I can sense a disturbance in the force. Sorry wrong game, I meant there's a disturbance in her aura.
This is once again where I tie Demon to Raven and Jinx. He does not find it suspicious that neither of them hinted, yet he would go for someone who is unwilling to hint.
Now my lovely Shad.
You tunneled me a bit for the first half of the game and you were also willingly going to lynch me Day 1 and join Jinx, based on a shabby theory.
Yet you did not, and with great efforts you heard me out.
Going for Xad was still a good placeholder, I can agree, still, after making so much ruckus, you disappeared and came back at the end of the game. You chose a target that some would agree with, and if Xad had been lynched it still would have counted as an agreeable lynch as some of us suspect him. So you tried playing your hand safely. Tunneled me so that others can see you are actively pursuing other players and coming down to a vote that seems well thought out in order to not convey any suspicions.
You also pushed on hints and active players, yet you overlooked the ones who were laying low.
I still need to see a bit more from you, as you are playing aggressively, yet you overlook a lot of the main picture of the game.
Honorable mentions: Erin and Desin.
Erin claimed passive and Desin claimed active.
There is not much to go with either of them.
Erin went with a safe hint and had a small amount of interactions, mainly due to the fact that she mentioned she was not home. So not much to go on.
Same with Desin.
Aaaaand i guess I could say the same with DD.
It's hard for me to get any reads on 3 word sentences.
I guess I need to do a tarot reading on him and further analyze his behavior.
I am just afraid that even my tarot cards will answer with "Hmmmmmm"
Last but not least, I hope we will see some activity from Brandish.
Now going back to the game, we have 11 players left. Unfortunately, I don't know the ratio. For 11 players how many mafia players could there be.
And is there also a chance of having a 3rd faction ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you for coming to my Witch Talk
Edit: forgot to bold all the names and a few typos edited, sorry
I agree with most of what you say here, for the record.
I also checked Bel roles but turns out the roles she had indirectly she usually had directly too, unless I didn't quite understand the "indirectly" part. Also, the history thread isn't updated. But she gave a somehow good hint in comparison, I just seem to be missing pieces.
I agree with most of what you say here, for the record.
I also checked Bel roles but turns out the roles she had indirectly she usually had directly too, unless I didn't quite understand the "indirectly" part. Also, the history thread isn't updated. But she gave a somehow good hint in comparison, I just seem to be missing pieces.
hmm, same, I caught that she had some pirate roles, unfortunately, the roles she inherited through pirate do not match up for me.
Bel has 30 games from what I gathered, but it might also be that I am missing some role changes throughout her games
I understand now why Shad mentioned that my fishy chan is a dangerous player.
I can agree with that.
She picked Demon due to the fact he hints at a passive role, which can be seen as an easy choice, and also because her innate character dictates the need to sacrifice vampires.
What I found interesting is that she asked our top picks and even assisted Xad in locking on Jinx, helping him skip the coin toss.
Smart play.
On one hand, you show a willingness to assist other players and if the lynch turns out to be mafia you can get exempted from suspicions, on the other hand, if the lynch turns to be townie, you can easily be excused as you did not directly participate in the voting.
I enjoy how you slyly informed that you did not have the role. Nice choice of hinting. With 16 games it's hard to correctly pinpoint any role, yet you show willingness to cooperate.
Interesting passive-active game style, nothing less to be expected from our fishy oracle. I am eager to further analyze your play style, so much to learn.
It's gonna be a fun game.
My second note would be on Demon.
He mentioned picking Belserion, due to the fact that he randomly picked out from the ones who did not hint and had no votes.
Interestingly Bel did hint at her role a few posts afterward down the line, but his vote remained unchanged, and also informed that going by his guts he would pick DD. Not Raven or Jinx who did not hinted, nor Brandish who was inactive.
Hmmmm, as I do not have a lot of games under my belt, it is hard for me to pinpoint any playstyle still, his justifications seem to me contradictory, as one, DD already hinted active, and well, his playstyle seems the same ( a man of few words, so once again hard to get a clear read).
I just get the sensation that DD would have been an easy pick for him, as I already had a clear vote on him, and his late reply also stated that if he would trusted his instinct he would go for a DD vote, rather than Jinx or Raven.
Of course, that could be the truth, but again due to the contradictions and the later lynch reveal, it still raises some alarms on my behalf.
But yet, at the end of the game, as Juviii did, Demon assisted Xad with the lynch passively.
The same theory stands he might have mentioned the lock to get townie points in case the lynch results are pro-town.
Further notes I would have on Bel.
You mention that you give hints reluctantly, and instead of just claiming active or passive you directly give a hint about your role Day 1. This gives you more space to go for a role or hint throughout the game depending on what others will state.
What I find interesting is that you gave a specific hint "had it twice indirectly"
Of course, it could be a lie or it could even give you more credibility with town as you are willingly disclosing specific hints that can lead to your role much more easily and quickly. (after going through all the MG games, I can state that it is neither easy nor quick; Offtopic, Bel I am amazed at how many games you have under your belt, impressive)
Returning to my rethroic, why give such an odd specific hint, that can be doublechecked in the first day? More so when trying to point out to a townie role? Not only does it draw attention to you, but if you are town, why would you specify it in such a way that could have you marked for a night kill?
Either way, my findings on your specific role are not conclusive, I do believe we need to have a recheck on your claim.
Next on my list is Xad.
Yes, I still find it suspicious that you could not hint directly if it is a passive or active role, yet you gave indirect further information on your role.
Again, I went through all your games and doublechecked with the roles we have at hand.
For now, your claim stands. There are still a few roles you did not have in the past which checks out with your effect hint.
Do I trust you, not yet.
Yes, you locked on Jinx which turned out to be mafia, but at the same time, it could have been throwing a teammate under the bus in order to get townie points.
Either way, you are still on my research list.
Next would be Raven.
I still have strong suspicions about her.
No hint, no activity, either when her name was mentioned multiple times, by me and the hosts. No real vote. No real interactions. Not only that, I could see clearly she was in the forums when her name was being mentioned.
I know Demon mentioned that for him, it is nothing suspicious, still I can sense a disturbance in the force. Sorry wrong game, I meant there's a disturbance in her aura.
This is once again where I tie Demon to Raven and Jinx. He does not find it suspicious that neither of them hinted, yet he would go for someone who is unwilling to hint.
Now my lovely Shad.
You tunneled me a bit for the first half of the game and you were also willingly going to lynch me Day 1 and join Jinx, based on a shabby theory.
Yet you did not, and with great efforts you heard me out.
Going for Xad was still a good placeholder, I can agree, still, after making so much ruckus, you disappeared and came back at the end of the game. You chose a target that some would agree with, and if Xad had been lynched it still would have counted as an agreeable lynch as some of us suspect him. So you tried playing your hand safely. Tunneled me so that others can see you are actively pursuing other players and coming down to a vote that seems well thought out in order to not convey any suspicions.
You also pushed on hints and active players, yet you overlooked the ones who were laying low.
I still need to see a bit more from you, as you are playing aggressively, yet you overlook a lot of the main picture of the game.
Honorable mentions: Erin and Desin.
Erin claimed passive and Desin claimed active.
There is not much to go with either of them.
Erin went with a safe hint and had a small amount of interactions, mainly due to the fact that she mentioned she was not home. So not much to go on.
Same with Desin.
Aaaaand i guess I could say the same with DD.
It's hard for me to get any reads on 3 word sentences.
I guess I need to do a tarot reading on him and further analyze his behavior.
I am just afraid that even my tarot cards will answer with "Hmmmmmm"
Last but not least, I hope we will see some activity from Brandish.
Now going back to the game, we have 11 players left. Unfortunately, I don't know the ratio. For 11 players how many mafia players could there be.
And is there also a chance of having a 3rd faction ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you for coming to my Witch Talk
Edit: forgot to bold all the names and a few typos edited, sorry
??? Where is the contradiction on my end? Me voting for someone who hasn't hinted doesn't mean that I'll change my vote after that person's claim. It doesn't necessarily mean that I would only vote for non-hinters either. Bran, Jinx and Raven, didn't hints, but they were also the most inactive.
By voting Bel, who, was active, I got her to hint. Raven didn't even vote properly and Jinx didn't have the opportunity to defend herself. There is usually not much to analyze D1.
Are you saying that lynching the most inactive is the optimal solution then?