- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 2,042
- Reaction score
- 1,430
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
If Hiro hasn’t done anything good with them yet especially Gray he’s never going to do anything with them
It's literally over for them. He brought in gajeel to get his ass kicked by god Serena who jellal defeated. Gray? Lmao dude's basically a clown at this point his biggest W is against freaking hakuneIf Hiro hasn’t done anything good with them yet especially Gray he’s never going to do anything with them
Besides getting a power up I don’t know what will save themIt's literally over for them. He brought in gajeel to get his ass kicked by god Serena who jellal defeated. Gray? Lmao dude's basically a clown at this point his biggest W is against freaking hakune. He got one shot by natsu's fire...... remember when Hiro said they're equals
![]()
That's literally all that could. We need confirmation that Gajeel can go DF on purpose.Besides getting a power up I don’t know what will save them
I wonder why he’s the only first generation dragon slayer that can’t go DF by himselfThat's literally all that could. We need confirmation that Gajeel can go DF on purpose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And in most cases it’s unnecessary, I don’t know if Hiro doesn’t want them to do anything important there’s nothing we can do aboutA damn it Gray needs to finally utilize Demon Force. DeS is already treated as his big upgrade mode, so the point would be to see that through to the end and let him have the slayers ultimate mode. Problem is both have been relegated to the realm of Ships, so development of the individual is sacrificed for moments to develop the ship.
I'm expecting a Mira and Gray shared arc about demons.