Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Cipher Pol are known to be strong users of Haki and skilled fighters. A child Bonney who has very limited experience can take one down? I am not convinced.

Luffy with his legendary God Fruit had to devise a new form to take down 1 cipher Pol agent, But a base child Bonney can without any real experience or combat experience with fruit.

That's what I have a hard time believing.
From CP1 to cp8 are normal agent, only the best among them rise to be cp9,,
They not even master rokushiki, even Nero who new recruit cp9 only can do 4 rokushiki out of 6,,
N uforgot Sugar? With his hex df alone he can take down multi million belly, n Bonney no need to fight her, all she need just get close to her.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States


This man is a bigger fraud than Mihawk and Greenbull combined.

Man couldn't rescue or support an ally to save his life.

I pray Oda doesn't make this man above YC1 level or it's all over for him. He will never recover from these fraud allegations.

If I was Kuma I'd target Dragon FIRST
 

john ellis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
669
Reaction score
365
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How is Mihawk a fraud he has a higher bounty then half the current yonko’s.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dragon is the opposite to Luffy in many ways.
Honestly if they did they'd probably have ordered a buster call or that sky laser on Dawn Island.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Didn't we just see her physically training as a child/adult body? Like what Deadlybeast says Alpha's probably more like a Kalifa than a Lucci and every starter island is going to have that starter villain. That part at least is plausible.
Fair points. I gotta reread this from this perspective!
 

Vanshrimp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Country
Vandenreich
@Rein Avara confirmed spoilers have been released, would you please unlock the thread
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,650
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
bonney imagined herself to be nika and it worked? the hell
 

sarutobi_sensei

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
2,956
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Doesn't seem legit. If Luffy was already known to WG, why no bounty? Why WG and marines ignored his existence later on? I mean even CP9 took Robin and were happy to leave Luffy to his business. Does not add up.
Because of Garp, Dragon and likely Shanks i'd suspect. Shanks was already a high tier character already back then. Garp was a hero of the Marines and Dragon was forming an army.

I'd suspected that the WG knew who he was and what he had for a while but were never able to really interfere without causing too much attention.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cipher Pol are known to be strong users of Haki and skilled fighters. A child Bonney who has very limited experience can take one down? I am not convinced.

Luffy with his legendary God Fruit had to devise a new form to take down 1 cipher Pol agent, But a base child Bonney can without any real experience or combat experience with fruit.

That's what I have a hard time believing.
Maybe her fruit is different from Shinobu's fruit.
Shinobu's mature's the body and made it adult.

Bonney's could potentially unlock the latent power of someone by temporarily making them older. Perhaps she can take that power away by making them younger too.
 

shimshim

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
106
Reaction score
144
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I guess previously when she used it during eaghead to make herself more muscular, looked like she had a similar build to Kuma she was imagining herself/accessing alternate timeline where she was a buccaneer. Toshi-Toshi no mi (which I guess translates to Age Age fruit) really doesn't sound like it encompasses the true power of the fruit. Like this goes beyond just changing one's age, more like accessing alternate timeliness.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, I was wrong. Bonney pretends to be Nika to defeat Alpha (apparently).
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Some uncomfirmed spoilers:


I kinda like the part when all the supernova start sailing out to the sea.
This guy seem always give spoiler half true, he know the direction, but wrong in the way,,
What happen to this guy.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Oh, so Bonney tried to use Gear 5th then?
 

john ellis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
669
Reaction score
365
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What if praying to nika gives you a new devil fruit. Maybe Bonney is the first age age fruit user. As it let her grow up and solve her issues what her desires was
 

traf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
208
Reaction score
285
Country
Estonia
Some uncomfirmed spoilers:


I kinda like the part when all the supernova start sailing out to the sea.
Judging by this, earlier spoiler was half true, but no mention of Luffy being Kuma's target or Dragon appearing to stop Kuma. Same title and Bonney escaping though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I mean sure, let everyone be Nika. Maybe every DF comes from Nika, if we take "fight however he wants" at face value?
 

ShinobiWrath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
379
Reaction score
190
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I to understand that Bonney’s fruit allows her to picture herself in a future where she’s someone else and her fruit makes it so? Could she theoretically imagine a future where she’s the strongest creature and become Kaido? That’s pretty broken if she can.

It makes sense she can do this because she was able to turn into Connie so maybe that’s how it works
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Before pic out, i think Bonney "nika" are different from Luffy, maybe she just shut out nika, because she dont know about Luffy form.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire


This man is a bigger fraud than Mihawk and Greenbull combined.

Man couldn't rescue or support an ally to save his life.

I pray Oda doesn't make this man above YC1 level or it's all over for him. He will never recover from these fraud allegations.

If I was Kuma I'd target Dragon FIRST
Already confirmed Yonko level
 
Top