- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 1,519
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
@LH
hope you feel better.
i haven't been to a real haunted house before. the only one's i've been to are the ones at the amusement parks....
oh yeah, the book is kinda scary... in a psycho-manner *just a warning...
* i think it was out in the movies last year... or was it this year.. i don't remember....
and yeah...your car incident made me remember what happened to me about 2 weeks ago. i was walking home from the bus stop and a car decided to drive by really fast .I think he was aiming for me... I'm sure he was!!! because he made a huge splash that.... of course... hit me...
. it was already raining really hard that day though so i was already wet, just became wet-ter
* didn't have an umbrella* that was a bad day for me...
hope you feel better.
i haven't been to a real haunted house before. the only one's i've been to are the ones at the amusement parks....oh yeah, the book is kinda scary... in a psycho-manner *just a warning...
* i think it was out in the movies last year... or was it this year.. i don't remember....and yeah...your car incident made me remember what happened to me about 2 weeks ago. i was walking home from the bus stop and a car decided to drive by really fast .I think he was aiming for me... I'm sure he was!!! because he made a huge splash that.... of course... hit me...
. it was already raining really hard that day though so i was already wet, just became wet-ter
* didn't have an umbrella* that was a bad day for me...
and dont be so happy about having a cadaver!
they were people, too, so you better respect them. my stepdad was cadaver for med students after he died.
final score: 1-2
I don't think I've heard them since I was in the sixth grade
how much do you love our bullpen, with their 'band'? 
It's happened to me a lot too...people just don't really think about things like that when they're driving, I guess. meanies 




