- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 864
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
Aww c'mon that was two pages ago, I'm to lazy to have read through all that. Anyway cool hope you love it in the Pacific.@ zwi...navy, actually. and I've wanted to be in the military since i was a kid. I'm going to Illinois for training, then I'll be in... Virginia... i think... for a year, then a six months up here in NY, just northwest of were i used to live. that year and a half is basically cramming 4 years worth of knowledge of nuclear propulsion. x.x then i get a ship assignment, and I'll be hanging out there. it'll most likely be a carrier, and I'm gunna try to get one in the pacific fleet so that i can visit the Asian coastal countries.
I'm gonna give out candy to help out for a couple hours and then I'm gonna party it up!for holloween im just gunna be here handing out candy i think. i dont know of any parties in the area so w/e sucks being new to a city >_>
Mmm..chicken flavored ramen. Dang you got me hungry?!and i could live off of chicken flavored ramen XD
, You have no originality, No creativity, There is no suspense neither is there any enjoyable "cool lines" and you write to much....
j/k
rabb! you don't know that's allen!?
!





.....


XD)
