Counting down..!!

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Nami, :hi5 just wanna stop in your thread :XD
Look like i'm familiar with PY's, Ichi, Xophy-dophy Nii-chan name... PY and Xophy dophy can make your thread so lively, since they're moodmakers or may be dopplegangers like me :XD Just kidding guys :jk
hey i wanna ask you one question

1+1=?


ok, I'll try that Nami :plot ( just don't tell....I haven't ever read any yaoi... :sweat )
Ryokai PY, i won't tell anyone, but i'm gonna spread it :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

hey nami! :gigglebunny

who's your avi? is that tyki? :blink looks really like him... or is it a real person...
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Queen,why is your thread always so quiet? I think I should change thata a thread of my favourite Admin can't be so calm :p

Well then, need to think of a question... hmm...

I've got it!

What is the weirdest food you had eaten? :amuse
Yelo Foxxy!
It's better that my thread be calm and peaceful compared to yours >.>
Actually my fault. When I'm here, I always look for other threads to post. hahaha :D

Weirdest food eh....usually I avoid anything that looks weird, and no, I dont try them either. The only stuff that came close to that is actually was roasted pigeon! Yes, those birds you see around you :amuse


Nami, :hi5 just wanna stop in your thread :XD
Look like i'm familiar with PY's, Ichi, Xophy-dophy Nii-chan name... PY and Xophy dophy can make your thread so lively, since they're moodmakers or may be dopplegangers like me :XD Just kidding guys :jk
hey i wanna ask you one question

1+1=?
Helo sakura! Great to see you here! :)
11 or 2? I'm bad at such stuff.....

hey nami! :gigglebunny

who's your avi? is that tyki? :blink looks really like him... or is it a real person...

LILIUM!!!! :glomp
What have you been doing? Anyway, this is not tyki..., are you talking about Tikki? It's this guy from some anime Baku something.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Yelo Foxxy!
It's better that my thread be calm and peaceful compared to yours >.>
Actually my fault. When I'm here, I always look for other threads to post. hahaha :D
That's no good, I'm gonna spam you with questions all the time then :tem

Weirdest food eh....usually I avoid anything that looks weird, and no, I dont try them either. The only stuff that came close to that is actually was roasted pigeon! Yes, those birds you see around you :amuse
A pigeon you say, I think my Mum told me she ate one too, was it tasty? :amuse

And another food question. What's your favourite food? :amuse
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING???
I remembered saying i want that too! Not the picture but the sig!!
Why are you having a yaoi looking sig when it should be mine???!!!!! :notrust

pigeon you say, I think my Mum told me she ate one too, was it tasty?

And another food question. What's your favourite food?
Actually, if you have the roasted pigeon, it is very tasty! Imagine eating a small roast chicken, with extra crispy skin!! Delicious!

I have lots of favourite food, but my all time favourite is creamy pasta and ice-cream and cheese and .......Are you treating me? ;)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING???
I remembered saying i want that too! Not the picture but the sig!!
Why are you having a yaoi looking sig when it should be mine???!!!!! :notrust
Oh really? :p No problem, I changed my sig anyway so I can give you that one, I will just add your name to it, is that ok? :amuse

And was it all that looking yaoi? :s

Actually, if you have the roasted pigeon, it is very tasty! Imagine eating a small roast chicken, with extra crispy skin!! Delicious!
It really does sound delicious :tem

I have lots of favourite food, but my all time favourite is creamy pasta and ice-cream and cheese and .......Are you treating me? ;)
If you'll ever be in Poland then why not :amuse
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Oh really? :p No problem, I changed my sig anyway so I can give you that one, I will just add your name to it, is that ok? :amuse

And was it all that looking yaoi? :s
It's a beautiful sig! but I thought it's better to let you have the honour of running around in MH with a yaoi sig :p

If you'll ever be in Poland then why not :amuse
Sure! I'll quote you!! :tem
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

so you don't want that sig? :blink
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

No...I want that pic as the sig, but not the same design as yours :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Girls change their mind so quickly -_-;

I'll try doing something for you :amuse


You're in luck Queen, I asked someone I know from NF to make a sig for me out of that Kimimaro pic, and she made 2 versions for me. And one of them fits the size limit of MH (well... it didn't, but I resized it ^^) :amuse

So... there you go, credits go to Curry :love



 
Last edited:

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Helo sakura! Great to see you here! :)
Me too :hug

11 or 2? I'm bad at such stuff.....
Nah, forget it, coz i'm bad in that stuf too :XD

Hey, who's chara that you use in your avi? Is that L in death note? :blink
 
Last edited:

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Heya nami! ^^
Try to drop here and say hi to you. :amuse And Thank u very much for your help nami! ^^
Btw, here's a few question for you. :amuse
1. What is your fav shoujo manga?
2. What is your fav instrument?
3. Do you play any instrument nami?
4. What is your fav animal? ^^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Girls change their mind so quickly -_-;

I'll try doing something for you :amuse
<hr noshade size="1">
You're in luck Queen, I asked someone I know from NF to make a sig for me out of that Kimimaro pic, and she made 2 versions for me. And one of them fits the size limit of MH (well... it didn't, but I resized it ^^) :amuse
Wow....the signature set is so beautifulllllll....I must really credit Curry for this. *drooools* Thanks a lot!! :occa


Hey, who's chara that you use in your avi? Is that L in death note? :blink
Sakura-hime chan! :hug
I know for sure it's not L, I think its a character from an anime called 'Baku-something' Yucks, i can't remember the name at the moment. Sorry.... :s

Heya nami! ^^
Try to drop here and say hi to you. :amuse And Thank u very much for your help nami! ^^
Btw, here's a few question for you. :amuse
1. What is your fav shoujo manga?
2. What is your fav instrument?
3. Do you play any instrument nami?
4. What is your fav animal? ^^
Helo Velvet!!! Nice of you to drop by! ^^

1) I have a lot of favourite shoujo series!!! Hee...the ones that i can think of now is Parfait Tic, Nana (josei), Bokura Ga Ita, Hot Gimmick, Love Celeb, Cat Street. You read any before?

2 & 3) Fav instrument - I guess i would love to play the violin one day. Totally inspired by Vanessa Mae! She makes playing the violin so sexy!! Personally, I play the piano, and dabbled a bit in guitar. The fingers hurt like shit when i play the guitar so i give up.

4) Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Wow....the signature set is so beautifulllllll....I must really credit Curry for this. *drooools* Thanks a lot!! :occa
No problem :amuse Now gimme your pic! :nuts
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Hahaha....Nice try! :p
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Sakura-hime chan! :hug
I know for sure it's not L, I think its a character from an anime called 'Baku-something' Yucks, i can't remember the name at the moment. Sorry.... :s
Nah it's alright :XD
hey What's your bad habbit? It's alright that you don't wanna answer it :p

Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse
How bout Bear? XD
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Helo Velvet!!! Nice of you to drop by! ^^

1) I have a lot of favourite shoujo series!!! Hee...the ones that i can think of now is Parfait Tic, Nana (josei), Bokura Ga Ita, Hot Gimmick, Love Celeb, Cat Street. You read any before?
I read parfait tic and Nana. That shoujo series is awesome! :gigglebunny
But never tried the other before.. :p So is it good nami? I'll try read them too then next time.. ^^
So do you read nodame cantabile nami?

2 & 3) Fav instrument - I guess i would love to play the violin one day. Totally inspired by Vanessa Mae! She makes playing the violin so sexy!! Personally, I play the piano, and dabbled a bit in guitar. The fingers hurt like shit when i play the guitar so i give up.
You like vannesa mae too nami? :nuts I like her too!! She is so cool!!! And indeed she make plays the violin looks so cool and sexy! :amuse So what is your fav vanessa mae's video clip nami? ^^
You play piano nami? Cool! :amuse So what kind of song do you like nami? ^^

4) Catss!!! Or anything with fur!!!! :amuse
What about penguin nami? :XD So do you have any pet right now? ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

wow nami! your thread is active! :XD i guess that's thanks to velvet n grayfox :p

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh

who's your siggy,btw?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

I read parfait tic and Nana. That shoujo series is awesome! :gigglebunny
But never tried the other before.. :p So is it good nami? I'll try read them too then next time.. ^^
So do you read nodame cantabile nami?
Velvet! Good for you!! Those 2 are just so wonderful!!!
You should try reading Bokura Ga Ita if you like bittersweet love stories, its almost the same, with some tragedy and angst. Hot Gimmick is funny love story while Love Celeb is mature smut shoujo. Are you above 18 for that? :p But Love Celeb has really some funny and hot scenes in them. I read Nodame till Vol 3, and sad to say, I'm now just looking at the books, waiting to start on them again.

You like vannesa mae too nami? :nuts I like her too!! She is so cool!!! And indeed she make plays the violin looks so cool and sexy! :amuse So what is your fav vanessa mae's video clip nami? ^^
You play piano nami? Cool! :amuse So what kind of song do you like nami? ^^
YEssssh!! I love Vanessa Mae! Her MTV for Toccata and Fugue is sexy. Was that the one that showed her white translucent dress in water?

Usually, my own favorites are anything by Chopin and Tchaikovsky. At least they are the ones i know I will try playing at least once. Chopin just has some really melancholic pieces that i love. I'm not into playing any pop music, cause they just ain't made for piano playing :)


What about penguin nami? :XD So do you have any pet right now? ^^
No! I don't keep pets, too much maintenance. Hmm....maybe young cute boys :p

sakura_hime04 said:
Nah it's alright
hey What's your bad habbit? It's alright that you don't wanna answer it
How bout Bear? XD
Bad habbit? Lotss!!! One of them is I can be late for anything!!! The clock and watch don't
work for me! Bear - yes, love them too! Especially the fluffy pure white fur of the poala bears or the grizzy brown bear :)

Haha...yes, cry more. I love it :kukuku

wow nami! your thread is active! :XD i guess that's thanks to velvet n grayfox :p

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh

who's your siggy,btw?

YeshhH! Thanks to you guys for popping by!!
Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?
 
Top