OOOOOOOOOOH time to ignore real life and catch up with this manga. Finally the main event I've been waiting for@Belserion rd.10 matchup reveal:
Okita vs Susanoo
Looks like ur boy is the heavy favorite. Given the scoreboard. I call author bias
![]()
![]()

OOOOOOOOOOH time to ignore real life and catch up with this manga. Finally the main event I've been waiting for@Belserion rd.10 matchup reveal:
Okita vs Susanoo
Looks like ur boy is the heavy favorite. Given the scoreboard. I call author bias
![]()
![]()

Where'd you leave off? Was it rd.7. That one was hype. Rd.8 was probably best in terms of abilities and rd.9 was nice and quick.OOOOOOOOOOH time to ignore real life and catch up with this manga. Finally the main event I've been waiting for![]()

Last fight I read was Hades vs Beelzebub. I was annoyed at the outcome even though it was a good fight lol. I'm gonna binge this weekend so I can follow this one as it goes onWhere'd you leave off? Was it rd.7. That one was hype. Rd.8 was probably best in terms of abilities and rd.9 was nice and quick.
Yeah, this rd is looking quite promising, I feel the writers have been eagerly looking towards this for a while.
Meanwhile, I need to find a new fighter to invest in lol
![]()

The real one to watch is Hermes. Has he done anything surprising or is he still an observer?Wait, Hades vs. Qin or Beel vs. Tesla. Tho Hades v. Beel happened tooLast fight I read was Hades vs Beelzebub. I was annoyed at the outcome even though it was a good fight lol. I'm gonna binge this weekend so I can follow this one as it goes on![]()
In general, I like Loki, he's my 2nd fav in the MCU. And before this chap, he did find out about Buddha and analyzed the battles well, on top of his cunning and illusions. But, this chapter he was absolutely pathetic and disappointing.And I don't know why you're surprised about LokiThe real one to watch is Hermes. Has he done anything surprising or is he still an observer?

QIN. I have no idea why i'm thinking of Beelzebub. He's not even in my top 5.Wait, Hades vs. Qin or Beel vs. Tesla. Tho Hades v. Beel happened too![]()
I look forward to reading it then. Loki is alright but I've never been wow'd by him. I have to admit I thought he would at least have an interesting/entertaining fight. Could still happen I guess but the way you're talking makes me think he's become a meme lol.In general, I like Loki, he's my 2nd fav in the MCU. And before this chap, he did find out about Buddha and analyzed the battles well, on top of his cunning and illusions. But, this chapter he was absolutely pathetic and disappointing.
Hermes pulled something before this rd, albeit it seems minor. Ares still carrying the Gods as their leader![]()
OH I saw Apollo made an appearance? Best of the Greek Pantheon right there. Did he fight? Is he as insufferable as Poseidon?Oh yeah, I really liked Hades, but I accepted, thematically, Qin giving humanity its first lead.QIN. I have no idea why i'm thinking of Beelzebub. He's not even in my top 5.
Always has beenAres and leader in the same sentence. I haven't been away that long![]()

Yes he fights, he was, in a word, dazzlingOH I saw Apollo made an appearance? Best of the Greek Pantheon right there. Did he fight? Is he as insufferable as Poseidon?
Yeah offscreen beating incomingMy Loki stocks completely crashed:
It's revealed Loki is a creepy simp for Brunhilde
Buddha still great as ever. The GOAT
Confronts Odin in Sherlock Holmes get up. He and Beel face off with Odin right as rd. 10 starts.
I can unserstand it but my Hades love blinds me to the overall sense it made lol. Qin was cool though. I think i'll start my reread from that fight.Oh yeah, I really liked Hades, but I accepted, thematically, Qin giving humanity its first lead.
Ah nice. As the Sun God I expected no lessYes he fights, he was, in a word, dazzling
Hopefully he won. I'll see soon enough.
