- Joined
- Apr 8, 2011
- Messages
- 2,106
- Reaction score
- 1,585
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Agreed they would need to come up with original moves.He's a character who can't be ignored, but they'll have to come up with original moves for him if it's a classic 2D game. In Jump Force(arena fighter) he's not included but Hisoka, Biscuit and Meruem are playable.
He's not even slow at learning Nn. It wasn't his focus.
However I feel like if you use what we do know about Leorio from the manga and anime we can somewhat infer a fighting style.
Obviously it's going to take a bit of creativity but well I expect video game developers to be creative.
The only reason to not have Leorio is if Togashi tells them not to in the case he plans for a Leorio Flashback Arc in the manga.
You're right that Leorio actually isn't slow at learning nen. I was comparing his progress to Gon and Killua but that is probably a bad comparison.
I think a Leorio flashback arc has a pretty decent chance of happening in the manga (provided of course Togashi is able to continue and I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of worried about that. I mean if Togashi ends up retiring early it's understandable but at the same time because I believe that there is no bigger fan of
Hunter x Hunter than Togashi himself for him to not be able to draw anymore well as an artist I think would be a pretty terrifying thought.)
I think how a Leorio flashback arc could be triggered is if Kurapika's ability leads to him collapsing again and is hospitalized and we see Leorio in the ER.
Of course this would be traumatic for Leorio but I feel like Cheadle is the type who would push Leorio to not quit for his own sake of becoming a doctor.
I think it would be a good inverse of Leorio losing his friend who couldn't afford the surgery and/or treatement but instead this time Leorio is the doctor
(actually I think Leorio would be considered a resident doctor in such a scenario. ) So I think a flashback would feel pretty natural right here.

