Mihawk discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mihawk discussion

DutchPhoenix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
when u think we'll see him in action again? :tem

hollowfied

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
We'll probably see him again soon.

I don't think his fight /w Zoro will happen before the very end, though.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Maybe mihawk will be the only shichibukai that luffy won't beat, but zoro.. :o

Impel Down

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can see that happening, although I've thought of a grand Shichibukai v. SH crew battle, each member taking on a separate Shichibukai, with Zoro against Mihawk.

But that's probably unrealistic, although Zoro will fight Mihawk in the end/towards the end.

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
who will win if luffy fights mihawk now? =D

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Mihawk would win without doubt, Mihawk is at the same level as White beard and Shanks, not to mention that he is Zoro´s final goal, so an even fight against Mihawk will only happen at the end of the manga, and by now Luffy is just an ant compared to Mihawk.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Judging from the current level, I would say Mihawk, if they would ever do a battle. From the beginning he is destined to fight Zoro :)

But if they ever do battle, it will be a good one. Mihawk has far more experience compared to Luffy, but Luffy's greatest strength comes from his resourcefulness and his look-like-not-but-effective-moves :XD

I wonder if he is really strong as the 4 emperors, there's no reference for that. So far, we can only guess and implementing things. It would be nice if we know his bounty though to gauge him among the Shichibukai (on paper). Judging from his demeanors and calmness, I would guess he has a higher bounty than Don.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I say luffy vs. mihawk will end at mihawk winning.
when we first saw mihawk vs. zoro, his level compared to zoro's (which back then, was almost as strong as luffy) was just like comparing Ozz to axe-morgan (the first marine luffy beated, with the axe-hand). And I don't think that zoro or luffy have closed the gap enough for them to keep up with mihawk.

matrice

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think that the fight against Mihawk will be at the very end, after all Mihawk should be weaker than withebeard (and than Shanks too), and I don't think tjat he will be much stronger than the other shichibukai (I thinj taht Kuma should be able to cause him some troubles), Well, as things are now neither Zoro nor Luffy would be able to beat him: look at the pictures of their first encounter: swinging his sword he cut a huge ship in two parts, then he deflected thebullets that were fired against him, too... Such things can't be done by Zoro as thigs are now.

Jatimatic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oi oi don't forget the fact that he is world strongest swordsman so he can't be weaker than Shanks, because Shanks uses a sword too? They may be at same level but Shanks powers come from his biig ego : ) Then if we look SH crew fights, they have always finished more and more powerful enemies like merman first (everyone of the guys defeated one) then DF users in Albasta and then CP9 with their DF's and those battle skills. So my point is that Luffy and Zoro will not be the only one who gets to defeat Schibuckai. /semioff

Hope you understand somewhat what is my point here.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I didn't understand you point.. O_o :s
Sorry.. :$

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Shanks is a better fighter then Mihawk, but Mihawk is a better swordsman then Shanks, hence his 'best swordsman in the world' title.

Lets not have this 'Shanks v Mihawk' argument again. One is a Yonkou, one a Shichibukai, pretty obvious who is more powerful.

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
shanks is Yonkou becouse he screw is superstrong

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I don´t think Mihawk is weaker than the all four of the Yonkou, just because he is a Shichibukai doesn´t mean he is weaker than the Yonkou, don´t forget that some of the Shichibukai are really weak(Crocodile and Moria), and he is the final goal of Zoro(the strongest guy in the strawhats besides Luffy).

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I don´t think Mihawk is weaker than the all four of the Yonkou, just because he is a Shichibukai doesn´t mean he is weaker than the Yonkou, don´t forget that some of the Shichibukai are really weak(Crocodile and Moria), and he is the final goal of Zoro(the strongest guy in the strawhats besides Luffy).
I agree with you except the part of Crocodile and Moria being weak, specially Moria.

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well they are not weak, but they defenitly aren´t at Mihawk or Shanks level, i was just talking based on a comparation.

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Moria is NOT weak.

Shanks is more powerful then Mihawk, if only by a bit, Mihawk definitely does not have his imbalanced aura. Also you can't rely on your friends/minions to do the fighting for you in the world of One Piece, so a weakling cannot become Yonkou just by having strong crewmates. Besides he wouldn't be captain if he was weaker then his subordinates.

*sigh* Dutchphoenix typical Mihawk fanboy.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Moria is NOT weak.

Shanks is more powerful then Mihawk, if only by a bit, Mihawk definitely does not have his imbalanced aura. Also you can't rely on your friends/minions to do the fighting for you in the world of One Piece, so a weakling cannot become Yonkou just by having strong crewmates. Besides he wouldn't be captain if he was weaker then his subordinates.

*sigh* Dutchphoenix typical Mihawk fanboy.
fangirl* :p

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Btw I miss impel.down. Why the hELL did he get banned?

He practically carried the discussion in here =\

sorry *offtopic* sorry ><

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
me too.. I know what you're talking about.. =P And no idea.. That's the 2nd time he got banned, so maybe it's a perm.. :s

And to be on topic: Mihawk rocks! ... *sigh*