Great War

Who will die?

  • Gustang dies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None dies

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
3,572
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How do u guys think the Great War will end?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
3,572
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Traumerei dies.
How? Only Irregulars can kill him. So only 3 people are there. Rachel, Bam and Gustang. Rachel is weak so no. If J and Rei level are on the same level, I doubt the incomplete thorn would be able to kill him. Also, if Gustang can kill Rei or revolution / FUG has some other method, I doubt they would have waited for bam for some many years.

Also if u look at the conversation between Rei and Gustang in 581, they talk as if they are quarreling rather than a war. Until Gustang mentioned irregulars, Rei seemed like there was no future of this war. Goruro also said Rei wanted proxy war not full fledged. Even at the end of their conversation Rei said I would do everything in my power to kill u Gustang not I will kill you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know how, but it's needed for a decent conclusion. Eradicating the Po Bidau is still one of Zahard's three orders and the war has started already.
 
Top