Regents vs Zahard Princess

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
5,243
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
--Now that we have at least an idea of how powerful regents can be , do most zahard princess hold a candle to them? Adori and Enne zahard are obvious exceptions enne being born from two irregulars?

--Current dumas alone can beat characters like maschenny and yuri combined by his own.

Thoughts?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,320
Reaction score
24,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The princesses seen in story so far are garam, mascheny and yuri.. Yuri is young and while I think she hasn't shown her full power yet I can't fathom her being on the level with the regent types we have seen. Mascheny as far as I can tell is probably in the ballpark of evankhel type fighters. She was way too impressed against jinsung who has been relatively unimpressive against rankers in that tier (though it is worth noting he has been framed as still recovering and probably rusty).

Garam is an unknown factor.

Lore wise the only princess that has the hype to be as absurd as a regent type is hagipherione.

It is worth noting that for the princesses to be able to shut down a great family in the way yuri suggested they would need IMO at least a couple regent type fighters unless adori was included in her calculation.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
3,572
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that we have at least an idea of how powerful regents can be , do most zahard princess hold a candle to them? Adori and Enne zahard are obvious exceptions enne being born from two irregulars?
I believe yes. In the webtoon, Yuri says just with princesses alone, they can beat all GFs combined. The chapter was 583 iirc. That suggests princess are on a whole different levels.

Current dumas alone can beat characters like maschenny and yuri combined by his own.
Dumas will low diff them at most
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Princesses have High Rankers, Rankers, Regulars. Most can't win, it's impossible.

The princesses seen in story so far are garam, mascheny and yuri.. Yuri is young and while I think she hasn't shown her full power yet I can't fathom her being on the level with the regent types we have seen. Mascheny as far as I can tell is probably in the ballpark of evankhel type fighters. She was way too impressed against jinsung who has been relatively unimpressive against rankers in that tier (though it is worth noting he has been framed as still recovering and probably rusty).

Garam is an unknown factor.

Lore wise the only princess that has the hype to be as absurd as a regent type is hagipherione.

It is worth noting that for the princesses to be able to shut down a great family in the way yuri suggested they would need IMO at least a couple regent type fighters unless adori was included in her calculation.
I agree that she doesn't have the feats but I am expecting Maschenny to be at a level similar to Hagi. They are the HR Princesses of the Arie and Khun after all.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
3,729
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maschenny Jahad have to be top tier. Just basing this on how mad she was moving on data floor against data Jahad. Also all her brother seem to respect her the most + follow her. Although it's not been shown yet in the manhwa, I believe she receives direct orders from his dad (Edhuan). I also am of the idea that she doesn't trust the king at all, She works for her actual father Khun Edhuan (keeping tabs on Jahad army movements and whatnot)
 
Top