Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Ravellino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
584
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
New anime visual for Wistoria

All volumes have been reprinted too


Wistoria's anime looks quite promising and it's already one of the top sellers in the magazine too. Let's see what kind of boost comes out of this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anime PV
yeah the looks is cool,hope a good anime come from this one
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Ravellino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
584
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wistoria anime
The first episode was very interesting to see if they can maintain the same quality throughout the season it could be the best anime of this season
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Wistoria's first episode looked as good as I expected it to be with Yoshihara's direction. Very strong debut imo.

Wistoria lead color page

Fate Grand Order color page
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha


 

Lil meen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
502
Reaction score
754
Age
23
Country
United States


Lmao red rule and greed punk have the same pose
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Bessatsu is going to be bringing "Idols x Manga" talk, where idols talk about their favorite manga. We got Teresa Ikeda & Nao Tomisato from Nogizaka46 talking about Wistoria and there's an alternate cover to this month's issue. Next issue will have more members from Nogizaka46 talking about other series.



Orient ends next chapter
That is quite unexpected to be honest because while Orient isn't mega popular by any means, it was still popular enough to outsell majority of the series in that magazine and I am also aware that BSM can axe a lot of series at once. I feel like the series could've gone for maybe another year so I'm wondering if Ohtaka also wanted it to end herself as well due to her health. Her blog was inactive for several months which is quite unusual.

She needs quite a longer break this time around and she switched to bessatsu in the first place because the weekly schedule was too much. Honestly her "break" from Magi to Orient wasn't much but that's because Kodansha editors contacted her up right after ending Magi/ parting ways with Shogakukan.

After Orient, I'd like to see her do a more grounded romcom and she's in the perfect setting for one being BSM/WSM (if she does do one I'd see her go back to weekly - after a year+ break or so) or maybe will she go back to another battle shonens (roman themed (?)). Whatever it is, I'll follow Ohtaka, her works are very captivating to me.
 

Ravellino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
584
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would kind of like to see her do another adventure and fantasy manga, maybe based on some mythology that you don't see much and mangas like Egyptian for example
 

ThisIsIt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
78
Age
22
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I hope she come back to WSM especially right now they gather more fantasy series and I think she can be very valuable addition. I admit I don't like Orient very much but I really like Magi. Problem is her health capable of weekly magazine or not, even they give her special treatment like fewer page per chapter or frequent break like Oima. Would love to see another cultural base theme like Magi too though
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha


 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I will miss Yuichi Katagiri.
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---







--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,088
Country
Genosha

 
Top