His durability is insane. But it's to be expected from an irregular, isn't it?
I still don't know why people say Leviathan form Bam is the strongest. Not for me. His strongest form is always when he releases his black shinshoo. Do you guys remember that black shinshoo orb eating away at all the shinshoo on the floor? But for some reason, extreme rage or resentment triggers it. Que the "V" music.
Bam is serious when he ignites his thorn and pierces himself. That's when he goes all out. His fight against data Zahard is his true potential self.
In the future, he just needs to incorporate that with his other power-ups.
Besides Leviathan is Traumerei's power. He lends it to Baam. Baam power is more destructive and just like Data Eduan, Data Zahard said. He has the power of an administrator.
People really forget what he was doing in season 2.
I put the blame on SIU for portraying him like that this season.
I am starting to understand
@King Dryst frustration.