Arie Family

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
truly is the undisputed strongest amongst the 10 GFs.

now that Adori is a confirmed member of the Arie Family.

Now I wish Maschenny had been introduced much later in the story to be the equivalent for the Koon Family...
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
truly is the undisputed strongest amongst the 10 GFs.

now that Adori is a confirmed member of the Arie Family.

Now I wish Maschenny had been introduced much later in the story to be the equivalent for the Koon Family...
I just wonder what makes the Arie family strongest. What about their use of shinshoo control makes them that much tougher than the rest.?
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
I just wonder what makes the Arie family strongest. What about their use of shinshoo control makes them that much tougher than the rest.?
arie swordsmenship is the strongest fighting style in the tower as stated by SIU.

I expect Hon to be able to cut through anything, physically and conceptually. Think of Trau's disconnection orb but you cannot even dodge it.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
arie swordsmenship is the strongest fighting style in the tower as stated by SIU.

I expect Hon to be able to cut through anything, physically and conceptually. Think of Trau's disconnection orb but you cannot even dodge it.
That part I know I just wanted more lore regarding them. What makes it that special compared to the rest?
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
arie swordsmenship is the strongest fighting style in the tower as stated by SIU.

I expect Hon to be able to cut through anything, physically and conceptually. Think of Trau's disconnection orb but you cannot even dodge it.
"Cutting through everything" [piercing] was for the Luslec's hook. Arie swordmanship seems to have like attacking from every angles simultaneously and stuff. Not that I am belittling, but I missed the part where "they can cut anything and everything", even if you would expect this from their power for the most things.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
"Cutting through everything" [piercing] was for the Luslec's hook. Arie swordmanship seems to have like attacking from every angles simultaneously and stuff. Not that I am belittling, but I missed the part where "they can cut anything and everything", even if you would expect this from their power for the most things.
I said that is what I expect from Arie Hon.

So the ability to cut through anything (similar to Traum's disconnection) but you add the Arie space bending omnidirectional surehit to make him busted.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I said that is what I expect from Arie Hon.

So the ability to cut through anything (similar to Traum's disconnection) but you add the Arie space bending omnidirectional surehit to make him busted.
The only counter is to let it hit you and close in on the opponent at the same time. Grab the hand and land a piercing technique. Vam vs Arie Hon at the 100th floor. I am prepared.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
The only counter is to let it hit you and close in on the opponent at the same time. Grab the hand and land a piercing technique. Vam vs Arie Hon at the 100th floor. I am prepared.
so what happens if Hon's slash bypass durability and concepts like Traumerei's? hehe.

He will be shown as the Strongest FH.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
so what happens if Hon's slash bypass durability and concepts like Traumerei's? hehe.

He will be shown as the Strongest FH.
The way V is trying to tell Bam to follow the flow of shinshoo and become one with it, I will not be surprised that Vam becomes shinshoo himself (Tiara's whole stichk while fighting Yuri)

Don't forget thorn as well. There are lots of ways the author could choose to counter those slashes. If Urek could do it by the 100th floor, Bam would also be able to do it. I am sure of it.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I said that is what I expect from Arie Hon.

So the ability to cut through anything (similar to Traum's disconnection) but you add the Arie space bending omnidirectional surehit to make him busted.
White talked about it while fighting Baam on Yasratcha's game, not my addition.
I still don't expect a cut through anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The way V is trying to tell Bam to follow the flow of shinshoo and become one with it, I will not be surprised that Vam becomes shinshoo himself (Tiara's whole stichk while fighting Yuri)

Don't forget thorn as well. There are lots of ways the author could choose to counter those slashes. If Urek could do it by the 100th floor, Bam would also be able to do it. I am sure of it.
Are we sure that 100th floor test is always personal? SIU may make Rak and Koon relevant and Rak would rock-shield while Khun does something with Enna core, fish and stuff?
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
I'm going to wait a little bit. I'm not really easy believing Adori went from being the Golden Princess to a mere Arie Hon's daughter princess. Hence i still think another Arie Princess will possess the Red October.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
White talked about it while fighting Baam on Yasratcha's game, not my addition.
I still don't expect a cut through anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are we sure that 100th floor test is always personal? SIU may make Rak and Koon relevant and Rak would rock-shield while Khun does something with Enna core, fish and stuff?
Arie Hon is known for giving special tests on his Floor.

I think every test is different depending on the challenger.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder what's the nemesis of Arie style. Like how we saw inieta against Rak. I believe Arie style is their bane. Then what's the bane of Arie swordsmanship? Is it spells?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
There was never any doubt that Arie were the strongest. I liked the idea of Adori being a unrelated to the 10F, highlighting that there are people from the Tower who can rival even the greatest Towerborn genius, descending from 10F but it is what it is.

I said yesterday that I still believe that Hagi exists, but I am not sure anymore. Arie Rose exists among Regulars, Aries don't have much people compared to the other 10F in general. Wouldn't it be too much? Adori, Hagi and Rose?

I wonder what's the nemesis of Arie style. Like how we saw inieta against Rak. I believe Arie style is their bane. Then what's the bane of Arie swordsmanship? Is it spells?
Maschenny said that the only persons a genius like Ran should be truly wary of are Zahard Princesses and Aries. To fight Arie Swordsmanship you have to go on the offensive and try to overpower them.
 
Last edited:

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maschenny said that the only persons a genius like Ran should be truly wary of are Zahard Princesses and Aries. To fight Arie Swordsmanship you have to go on the offensive and try to overpower them.
Ch? Pls don't tell that's from bps as I don't believe in them. I do think there's a restriction of Arie style. We might see that in future
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ch? Pls don't tell that's from bps as I don't believe in them. I do think there's a restriction of Arie style. We might see that in future
Ran VS Inieta. I don't remember the chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter.

This fight is better than pretty much all S3 fights BTW.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cant believe you don't remember this dialogue. This fight was peak man.
U should know people remember bad things instead of good things. Like I know what things happened in which chapter of S3 like the back of my hand but not S1 and S2. I only remember chapters of important things like Enryu appearance chapter, Night saying I am me and so on.
 
Top