Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
another question. So we bid on them? like I have 10 evas and I bid 9 for idk Eva 06. Does that mean I get badass cowboy? @Farfalla @Copy Panda or does it not matter how much I bid, I just get the highest role in that eva? am a bit confused about bidding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont trust the machine, it doesnt have updated info, it missed my new hair color and that they are shorter now :sexyarf the system is corrupted.
my glasses aren't blue and my hair is fox orange XD so mine isn't fully accurate either XD but it has my natural hair XD
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
another question. So we bid on them? like I have 10 evas and I bid 9 for idk Eva 06. Does that mean I get badass cowboy? @Farfalla @Copy Panda or does it not matter how much I bid, I just get the highest role in that eva? am a bit confused about bidding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



my glasses aren't blue and my hair is fox orange XD so mine isn't fully accurate either XD but it has my natural hair XD
pshhh just get new glasses then ahahhha

also, I HAVE A BEAR ❤ which is all that matters
So the Ai gets a pass from me for now
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
another question. So we bid on them? like I have 10 evas and I bid 9 for idk Eva 06. Does that mean I get badass cowboy? @Farfalla @Copy Panda or does it not matter how much I bid, I just get the highest role in that eva? am a bit confused about bidding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



my glasses aren't blue and my hair is fox orange XD so mine isn't fully accurate either XD but it has my natural hair XD
Using Eva 06 as an example, if you spend 9 of your 10 MHT on the unit, you'll have 1 left. The Eva power you get depends on how much MHT you have. Since you spent 9 of your 10, you have 1 left. That corresponds to "Banshee" for Eva 06. To get badass cowboy you could bid 1 coin, for example, and be left with 9.

So the highest bidder gets the machine, but the machine's powers depends on how much money you have left, so spend too much and you might get the machine but not enough use out of it
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Dont trust the machine, it doesnt have updated info, it missed my new hair color and that they are shorter now :sexyarf the system is corrupted.
To be fair, black hair would probably look cool with your sense of fashion
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
another question. So we bid on them? like I have 10 evas and I bid 9 for idk Eva 06. Does that mean I get badass cowboy? @Farfalla @Copy Panda or does it not matter how much I bid, I just get the highest role in that eva? am a bit confused about bidding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



my glasses aren't blue and my hair is fox orange XD so mine isn't fully accurate either XD but it has my natural hair XD
Players bid any amount from 1 to 10 MHT on specific Evas. The one that bid the highest amount on an Eva will get it and stay with it until she/he dies or runs out of MHT. Your MHT lowers 1 per day + amounts spent to bid on Evas. The Eva perk you can use corresponds to the amount of MHT you currently possess, which is displayed in the Eva table.

For example: a winning bid on Eva 1 that paid 6 MHT to get it will trigger Prostitute (10 - 6 = 4). The next day, after decaying 1 MHT, it will trigger Hider (3).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pandu and I are so nice we're overlapping so you guys get multiple input 😌
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Players bid any amount from 1 to 10 MHT on specific Evas. The one that bid the highest amount on an Eva will get it and stay with it until she/he dies or runs out of MHT. Your MHT lowers 1 per day + amounts spent to bid on Evas. The Eva perk you can use corresponds to the amount of MHT you currently possess, which is displayed in the Eva table.

For example: a winning bid on Eva 1 that paid 6 MHT to get it will trigger Prostitute (10 - 6 = 4). The next day, after decaying 1 MHT, it will trigger Hider (3).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pandu and I are so nice we're overlapping so you guys get multiple input 😌
And how do you gain MHTs to regain that prostitute trigger?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone!

i'm here didn't read mech yet except the first line that we're all townies. got scared i'd be useless all game at first.

avis are awesome are they made with AI tho? @Farfalla @Copy Panda
Aloha Baka - the Mech is interesting.

10 MHT Start, -1 MHT per Day, so Day 1 = 9 MHT, Day 2 = 8 MHT etc...

Bidding Excess/Additional MHT for various Eva's to use at Night.

Evil seem incentivised to create a Bidding War on as few Items as possible causing overlap and Townies wanting to diversify there EVA acquisition and maintain a health MHT above 0 with some safety leeway.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dont trust the machine, it doesnt have updated info, it missed my new hair color and that they are shorter now :sexyarf the system is corrupted.
Could that be why Lawl-senpai voted for you right away? Nothing gets past him...


Pandu and I are so nice we're overlapping so you guys get multiple input 😌
Impressive synchronization levels. Your dance routines must be something else.

Question since I don't see it stated anywhere: if I spend, say, 2 MHTs trying to get an EVA but someone beats me with a higher bid, do I get those 2 MHTs back?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone!



Aloha Baka - the Mech is interesting.

10 MHT Start, -1 MHT per Day, so Day 1 = 9 MHT, Day 2 = 8 MHT etc...

Bidding Excess/Additional MHT for various Eva's to use at Night.

Evil seem incentivised to create a Bidding War on as few Items as possible causing overlap and Townies wanting to diversify there EVA acquisition and maintain a health MHT above 0 with some safety leeway.
Make that;

Day 1 : 10 MHT,
Day 2 : 9 MHT,
Day 3 : 8 MHT...

So the -1 MHT each Day only kicks in Day 2.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'd say D1 is the best time for all townies to try and snatch a robot but I wouldn't state which one out loud, Jinx-senpai. I don't intend to give mafia ideas but you can't exactly bait preemptively before you get an EVA
If everyone is vanilla then there won’t be any mafia masons so best time to be a Mason recruiter \o/

fire and jinx to anyone who bets against me for best role 🔥 :sexyarf :handgun 🔥
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY MENTAL HEALTH vote kill demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We are all AI
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Question since I don't see it stated anywhere: if I spend, say, 2 MHTs trying to get an EVA but someone beats me with a higher bid, do I get those 2 MHTs back?
Yup, it's not considered as spent.

And if our dance sync ain't as good I'll wait till I can deepfake it!
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What is the scout type?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If everyone is vanilla then there won’t be any mafia masons so best time to be a Mason recruiter \o/

fire and jinx to anyone who bets against me for best role 🔥 :sexyarf :handgun 🔥
Jinx-senpai, your radio is still on. The bad guys can hear everything you say. If you're not baiting and betting enough to get Jesus, you'd be prime target for a N1 kill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top