Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Anyways, before completely tunneling on a certain loud individuals, lemme quickly give a shout out to some other couple fishy subjects that so far need to improved their trustworthiness in no particular order

-pompom who just made a mega merge post on mecha questions while besides that just cute avystalk, yet however managed to place a vote already "because rivals" meeting the min requirment for the day and just floating along
-lawly is here, but is he really with us? seems to have a strategy in mind with a specific mechatron, and when i read the robot descriptions i was thinking directly like "yeah that's lawly robot" (steal-bot)
-baka/james stacked votes on demon strategy while generally not appearing like they understood the mechanics themselves that well. does that make demon town? no, but when i read his post with the open bid it didn't jump my alerts like those two claim

on the plus side there are also not that many
+jinx seems not so sus and clear with her plans at least to me
+van weights in some town talk options which i found helpful
+holt straight jumping to clarify robo workings seemed genuine town to me
Vandred’s warning aside. Tonight’s the only night people could bet all or nothing for Jesus so would it be a waste to go for MR tonight? I kind of feel like you or Gry or Van might go for Jesus or Bulletproof since common N1 targets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ahhh!!! Was that some kind of reverse logic uno card from Van to not go for Mason recruiter because he’s going for Jesus???? :sexyarf
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oh look half a post i never finished, forgot about that lol
I agree, I'm not sure if outright stating our exact bids is going to be useful for to
I was wondering if stating our exact bids here would be helpful at all, since it could put a target on peoples back + seems like mafia can take the same roles so it would

(and now I’ll have to read the pages I missed properly)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Redid my bid. My bid was mid-ish.

I'm more observing for now as I am at a Christmas party, so just saying these things:

~ Demon's public bid didn't strike me red, but do note that some have felt how he's reacted to the reactions of his actions to be mafia demon behaviour
~ In a sense it is more odd how James/Baka reacted, as has been pointed out, but again they didn't strike me red
~ Jinx and Holt feels the most town to me, similar to what Evil wrote. Similarly Evil I feel I can trust for now
~ pls no lovers...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,121
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
on the plus side there are also not that many
+jinx seems not so sus and clear with her plans at least to me
+van weights in some town talk options which i found helpful
+holt straight jumping to clarify robo workings seemed genuine town to me
:question

I'm town tooo !
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've made a bid on one that appealed to me. It'll be interesting to see how things go as I expect that I could be outbid.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,121
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
~ Demon's public bid didn't strike me red, but do note that some have felt how he's reacted to the reactions of his actions to be mafia demon behaviour
~ In a sense it is more odd how James/Baka reacted, as has been pointed out, but again they didn't strike me red
~ Jinx and Holt feels the most town to me, similar to what Evil wrote. Similarly Evil I feel I can trust for now
~ pls no lovers...
You re definitely at a Xmas party, everyone looks cute/green to you. But wait tomorrow after the party, when the drinks effects are over. :arf

Tho to me , so far, noone strikes me as especially suspicious on this very D1, at least for now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm town tooo !
Hmm, then prove it! As master of lists hand in your sus lists so we can analyse something...

Or does it make more sense to track people's attitude towards mechanics, as in that cursed game with the mega kill??
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You re definitely at a Xmas party, everyone looks cute/green to you. But wait tomorrow after the party, when the drinks effects are over. :arf

Tho to me , so far, noone strikes me as especially suspicious on this very D1, at least for now.
Yea same not really struck on anyone, might vote someone else like me with low posts/afk
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I've made a bid on one that appealed to me. It'll be interesting to see how things go as I expect that I could be outbid.
Wdym, you bid like 1 coin for a 9 coin effect cash in? I don't think that strat will cut it as there are gonna be robots for only half the players at this point
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wdym, you bid like 1 coin for a 9 coin effect cash in? I don't think that strat will cut it as there are gonna be robots for only half the players at this point
No, I think I could be outbid even though I've taken a good swing at it. I can't recall playing a game with bidding mechanics before either so I'm hoping I'll be successful.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have 7 posts which feels low but relatively average thus far.

I'll votekill pompom

Low posts, vibe seems not dissimilar from last game. Weak but all I got rn
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No one really stands out to me at the moment as a good lynch. I'm unsure as to whether Demon bidding in public is enough to lynch him, or if considering someone like Baka or Lawl for the lynch might be better.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hmmm it is indeed weird that some players used Demon open bid to vote him so fast but on D1 people base themselves on flimsy things. However 3 votes so fast, if he isn't mafia there is definitely one in there that enjoyed the opportunity of a D1 townie lynch.

Votekill AwkwardMisha (low poster, said nothing useful yet)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I went back to check what made people think the OP suggests multiple mafias, but all I see is the Sad Eva Man reminding us that we are all ultimately alone

What am I missing?


Hello !
It is important to note that I do NOT look like my avy. :hmph

Took me a while to understand the mechanics cause I'm pretty sure it's my first time playing a bidding based mech. With 19 players this is going to based on boldness and/or luck.
You mean you don't carry an emergency croissant on you at all times?! °3°

I like how bidding-based mechs have become a category of their own, now that I think about it there have been a few lol


First and foremost, votekill Vandred :ttgl tbh, Van feels like town for now, but always distrust him, he can woo a whole town to side with him when mafia.

The avatars are very cute. I am wondering what to bid for or if I should bid at all, maybe better to leave roles for my compadres.
Finally playing with rival again \=3=/ You didn't mean to signal your mafia compadres here about your betting intentions, right?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm it is indeed weird that some players used Demon open bid to vote him so fast but on D1 people base themselves on flimsy things. However 3 votes so fast, if he isn't mafia there is definitely one in there that enjoyed the opportunity of a D1 townie lynch.

Votekill AwkwardMisha (low poster, said nothing useful yet)
@.@!! You both have the same post count
@Crescent Jinx, I would argue that @Tatsumaki certainly comes across more Awkward than @AwkwardMisha given they are complaining & using the fact AwkwardMisha has "Low Posts" as the main reason for voting them, despite the fact Tatsumaki has less posts than AwkwardMisha until they posted there vote of AwkwardMisha.

So given that fact, it seems like a cop-out of a reason to vote someone, as there is very little substance to the read and it isn't a view I can get behind them being the only one to make. The argument of Low Poster = Mafia, could be applied to 5 players, but I don't feel that is a strong or valid enough an argument to vote someone other than to apply pressure to the target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If anyone knows anyways to structure reads in a good format in this site please let me know.

On other forums, I have developed and deployed my reads in a format that is easy to read and distinguishable, but whilst this Forum has some capabilities, it doesn't seem to have the same capabilities for me to be able to port over one of my Read Posting Styles from another site.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote Kill Holt for now. One of his posts makes me think he is laying the groundwork for another lynch after mine.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I've made a decent bid for a specific EVA, and I've done some planning around getting that EVA, so let's see what happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top