- Joined
- Nov 30, 2016
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 4,084
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I think he changed his mind about the rotation thing when he read again about the daily losing MHT.His strategy implies town bidding high for single use roles, ensuring that we can constantly rotate the roles
Btw no it seems like the only way to get MHT os through the doc EVA where you can grant 3 MHT per night, or the one where you can steal them but that's it.
It totally come across as that I agree but on D1 it's quite hard for me to have a definitive advice on people. I see some players already making walls about their read on these and these people and they're not based on much.Lastly, Tastu, I appreciated your reasoning behind your vote. If you were active yourself, it might have not come across as an opportunistic, low hanging fruit kind of vote~
So unless something really strikes me, I have to vote someone based on my own feelings.
We still have some time to play my vote might change.
This happened to me once its funny but not really, good luck !!Aso i got in the wrong train reading through it
Need to find a way back now![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Is that said in the OP post ?? Cause I missed that info.Pretty sure we can win MHT by lynching mafia same way they can earn MHT by killing us.
Like when we die we get to transfer our MHT to someone ? Or it's more like bonus points for playing according to our faction goals ?
