Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,076
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hmmmmm I just now understood why people voted Demon.
I'm too stupid to play this game it seems. 😔
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Vote Kill Holt for now. One of his posts makes me think he is laying the groundwork for another lynch after mine.
Could you explain what you're pointing at in more detail?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Marmalade

I'm finding her posts to largely be surface level and her trying to 'act' town to not appear inactive more than anything atm when she is talking about the game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i am not saying the bids are aggressive, i am stating that the retaliation against them seem odd, more so being the first few posts where most of us were trying to figure out the mechanics.

As for jinx, i am still trying trying to figure her out
a ok I missread that XD

yea basically what i was saying D1 ppl calm down it's normal

at least i'm not cowarding away voting someone with no votes to not put myself out there, at least i have the guts to go with what i believe.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Think I'll place myself more on the no spectrum as of right now, as in whats the point, it only benefits mafia. You?
Didnt have any time to think about it since then, but to think of it now.. Probably any sort of strat is countered by it being public. Any thoughts I come up with would just give mafia perfect plan ideas.
That said, will still have to PM my pick before day end.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw you can tell that I‘m town by how I‘m not sussing Holt. 10/10 games where I‘m mafia I somehow intentionally and unintentionally get shoehorned into a spat with Holt.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vote Kill Holt for now. One of his posts makes me think he is laying the groundwork for another lynch after mine.
Which one? For posterity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why am I a better lynch than demon in your eyes, your words `=`
You‘re mega passive. Bending when punched like rubber man.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Marmalade

I'm finding her posts to largely be surface level and her trying to 'act' town to not appear inactive more than anything atm when she is talking about the game.
I get this vibe from Misha actually 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sounds like a pretty solid defense to me tbh.
Your heartfelt quote in sig leads to like the worst game ever.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

its day 1
Yes it happens on Day 1 too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So, I will !votekill Baka Taichou most uneasy feelings among Demon voters in terms of text.

Off to ponder mech choice,
--- Double Post Merged, ---

All these non guys in my guy game :nah
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,076
Gender
Female
Country
France
Your heartfelt quote in sig leads to like the worst game ever.
On loooord. You can say that again. I still have trauma (and stopped playing for a long while after that). But I was so happy that someone called out to me for once in my MG career that I wanted to proudly show it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I have 7 posts which feels low but relatively average thus far.

I'll votekill pompom

Low posts, vibe seems not dissimilar from last game. Weak but all I got rn
I mean, my behavior is similar because the problem is the same, timezone + game starting on a weekend for us (Saturday morning our time) makes it I have very little time to post, and in the last game I actually died because I posted too much, had I laid low, I would have probably have better results. I really don’t think voting me for such a weak reason, there are many more suspicious people.

I went back to check what made people think the OP suggests multiple mafias, but all I see is the Sad Eva Man reminding us that we are all ultimately alone

What am I missing?



You mean you don't carry an emergency croissant on you at all times?! °3°

I like how bidding-based mechs have become a category of their own, now that I think about it there have been a few lol



Finally playing with rival again \=3=/ You didn't mean to signal your mafia compadres here about your betting intentions, right?
My rival you are already contradicting yourself, if we are all alone as the post says, I could not communicate with any mafia teammates, right?

On a side note, even if I were to bid for something, I would not publicly state it, it makes no sense to me as town to state what I want to bid for, I would rather do it in silence have better chances to get the role. Also I don see the benefit of town discussing what they want, rather they should show results (when they have) or combat fake claims of mafia.

For now my mafia headcanon team this game is James, Baka, Pigeon, Bran and perhaps Demon, still need to check people and wait more to get a better read.

AnimePigeon Day 1 Reads (Not Ordered)
Town Leans

Crescent Jinx - Feels like the Consensus Town Leader currently,

Evil3ye - Get the feeling Evil3ye is reading the game thread closer than most, so I'm taking that to mean they are likely Town currently. Enjoying there engagements in the thread.

James Rye - Generally enjoys reading and discussing Mech with them, seems to be Pro Town,

Vandred - Just generally like their posts so far. Keep up the good work fellow Townie!,

SirSamuel016 - I find myself reading Samuel's posts and being in agreement with most of there comments. I've only recently decided that I feel Tatsumaki would be a valid vote, but prior to that, I was thinking very similarly to Samuel. Hoping that you are infact a Townie!,

Brandish,

AwkwardMisha - Highly Likely to be Town if Tatsumaki Mafia but other than that generally a Null Seat,

Null Reads

Demonspeed,

Baka Taichou - Paired/Same Alignment w/ Desin24,

DigitalDude,

GrySun,

Marmalade,

Desin24 - Don't really see the point they tried to make about Demon Public Bidding, as I don't see that as being Alignment Indicative, Likely Paired/Same Alignment w/ Baka Taichou,

Holt,

Mafia Leans

Lawl Po Bia - Don't feel Lawl has been too helpful or Good so far this game, but I appreciate he might grew further into the game, so I might be a little rash to consider him a Mafia Lean,

Lady PomPom - Generally feel a little uneasy around this seat 💺 feels like a Wolf Siding Seat,

Tatsumaki - Just can't ever behind someone Voting someone for Low Posting and nothing else, when they had posted less at the time they made that observation of AwkwardMisha, feels incredibly wolfy from Tatsumaki,

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've undoubtedly missed someone.
Interesting how you call me out for being a “wolf” with zero reason, but no comment Brandish jumping on me just for “low post count” but you jumped on Tatsu :heh trying to not shade your teammate?

Did Gry mention anything about being unavailable? Feels weird seeing him with such little activtiy
Well, just timezones plus weekend plus baby, blend it all and you have maybe a couple hours we can be here, and probably nobody else will be here because of timezone difference.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I really don’t think voting me for such a weak reason *is a good move, there are many more suspicious people. Is what I meant to say, 2 AM
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You‘re mega passive. Bending when punched like rubber man.
I find myself in the disagreement here, dont think anyone has punched me yet either, if you mean sammie he was trying to avert attention off demon whilst baka target would make sense i didnt get the me targetting. Or do you mean that I dont discuss the mechanic in the open because i never do `=`
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe Sam is mafia too, something about his posts felt off for me. I know marms posts can look superficial, but I think this is how she played other times. Can‘t get a good read on Evil, Holt seems town so far, Vand and Cres toos
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes, people, it's a regular game - which was informed beforehand, anyone was able to join in response to the first complaints, so move on from the remarks about having what should be the standard. It's December, let's not spoil our "freaking die 2024" moments. Thx not thx.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I find myself in the disagreement here, dont think anyone has punched me yet either, if you mean sammie he was trying to avert attention off demon whilst baka target would make sense i didnt get the me targetting. Or do you mean that I dont discuss the mechanic in the open because i never do `=`
It‘s more like how you‘re just „taking it“ from anyone sussing you or throwing words your way. Idk would need to read better with a clearer head for more comfort.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Baka Taichou If you haven't read everything, focusing only on me because of public bidding seems odd to me. You choose to ignore others just to lynch me?

@GrySun @Vandred I think it's his second post.

I am not at home right now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It‘s more like how you‘re just „taking it“ from anyone sussing you or throwing words your way. Idk would need to read better with a clearer head for more comfort.
Its day 1 and my detective route is countered for now atleast , plus I am just intel gathering comfortably
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top