Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Might regret that later, but also voting to VOTEKILL POMPOM (sorry pomchan)

Baka is an easy lynch with the amount of rocks she's throwing at everyone, especially in a game she admittedly has been following sloppily.

Pompom checked some of my mafia boxes earlier. This last lock added to it.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@Vandred 🥹 thank you! I’m still trying to get back home, most of the trains aren’t working 😭



Alright, here’s where I stand, my sus meter is leaning toward Gry.

Sure, Tatsu voted for me due to low posting, which, fine, I get it. It’s Day 1, and nobody wants to risk a mislynch. Still, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s a cop-out vote. I’m on the fence about whether we’re dealing with two mafia teams or one mafia group plus a third party, but this neutral, careful approach feels more like thirdparty behavior or mby it’s just just someone who is trying to play as safe as possible



What really strikes me as suspicious is Gry’s behavior. I remember Gry being the one “with the plan” in past games, always rallying people and breaking down the mechanics.
Now, though, Gry seems unusually passive, mostly keeping to himself and only dipping into conversations occasionally


Also accusing me that i am surface level when there isn’t even to much to grasp on is weird.

Gry, you have been as surfaced level as me tbh



I’m not entirely sure about Demon yet.

Vandred mentioned that Demon placed a vote on Holt, but I haven’t seen Demon’s explanation for it.

I’ll need to track back and check that out.



Right now, my gut says votekillgry!

It could be that Demon is mafia working with Gry, and Gry flipping his vote to Lulu and edging pom to go for the vote seems odd, maybe an attempt to save Demon, hmmm or even james, as seeing they are tied



I’ll look into Demon more closely in a bit, but the whole situation feels off
It’s definitely sussy
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What really strikes me as suspicious is Gry’s behavior. I remember Gry being the one “with the plan” in past games, always rallying people and breaking down the mechanics.
Now, though, Gry seems unusually passive, mostly keeping to himself and only dipping into conversations occasionally
yes Gry not feeling like Gry
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I believe his specific reply that time was "Why did you pick me?" T3T

Some comments from Demon felt like his mafia self, to be honest, like:

???
But then he also said:

Farf's post in question said that all the ways to earn MHTs are out in the open, which means Demon completely misread it?

So I'm still on the fence about that whole business. Anyway.

@AnimePigeon, I like your style, but then again, I am partial to scum buttering me up and pigeons, specifically :emobirb
Not sure I'd put the same suspects in the same boxes but I had similar reads.

@AwkwardMisha, your wall was nice but... take care of yourself? o3o"
Could you and @Tatsumaki share your respective read on each other now that you both raised your postcount and interacted some?

@desin24, you ticked all the boxes for what I expected a mafia would do today. Lay low, leave a comment about the mech here and there, claim a bid on a non-major EVA. As far as D1 goes there's some gut feeling involved but you'll probably be my vote(kill desin24) for today.

(And in case yesterday's comment about your irl MHT count wasn't just memeing, you take care of yourself too ;3;/ )
Don't worry, I'll continue to stroke your Ego ;)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So I'm still on the fence about that whole business. Anyway.

@AnimePigeon, I like your style, but then again, I am partial to scum buttering me up and pigeons, specifically :emobirb
@Lambu
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Might regret that later, but also voting to VOTEKILL POMPOM (sorry pomchan)

Baka is an easy lynch with the amount of rocks she's throwing at everyone, especially in a game she admittedly has been following sloppily.

Pompom checked some of my mafia boxes earlier. This last lock added to it.
WHO'S THIS EVERYONE YOU AND ERIN TALK ABOUT I literally addressed 5 ppl in this game :))) out of 20
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
Here we come with the last minute zumba of vote changes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
WHO'S THIS EVERYONE YOU AND ERIN TALK ABOUT I literally addressed 5 ppl in this game :))) out of 20
Because you chose to place your vote as THIRD on Day 1 in the beginning of the phase literally everyone had to address it, not a single one say "oh yeah, totally normal play".

Anyways, you got it your way for now, Baka. I give you benefit of the doubt today, so put the capslocks down.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also @desin24, I think sanities would maybe depending on how many alliances there are in this game. Whether just for detective or doctor or spy. Because I wouldn’t put it past the host to put an insane doc if there was one mafia team. I think it becomes complicated with the betting tho. And I agree it’s weird to have one chance for a detective that could be paranoid or something like James said but spy isn’t with the detective Eva group. It’s separate. And Mason recruiter is kind of confirmation role too
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
interesting ride incoming
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because you chose to place your vote as THIRD on Day 1 in the beginning of the phase literally everyone had to address it, not a single one say "oh yeah, totally normal play".

Anyways, you got it your way for now, Baka. I give you benefit of the doubt today, so put the capslocks down.
well everyone might have addressed it, but I only addressed 5 out of everyone. that doesn't make me out to get everyone xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the capslock wasn't aggressive or screaming, was more like uh u know when ppl are shocked by sth and they go "WHAT DO YOU MEEEAANNN" in a sweaky voice? that's what i heard it sound like as i wrote it xD
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,072
Gender
Female
Country
France
These last minute switches feel so forced I wouldn't even be able to say who is trying to save who.

Who is the person who has that website that keep track of voting order ? cause I feel that would be useful to retrospect tomorrow.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thoughts on other players? Aren’t you being a bit too defensive for D1? Time would be better spend ignoring the train and focusing on who else makes for a better lynch case.
I don't see how I am being too defensive. It's easy to vote for Sakura or James for an attempt at survival. There is what I said about Holt, but other than that I don't feel too strongly about others. I'll say that I find odd that Jinx seems to be Town read by Evil and apparently many others though. Other than Van, Pigeon and Misha seem Town to me.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Also @desin24, I think sanities would maybe depending on how many alliances there are in this game. Whether just for detective or doctor or spy. Because I wouldn’t put it past the host to put an insane doc if there was one mafia team. I think it becomes complicated with the betting tho. And I agree it’s weird to have one chance for a detective that could be paranoid or something like James said but spy isn’t with the detective Eva group. It’s separate. And Mason recruiter is kind of confirmation role too
I think the minimum the number of MHT is better indicator of potential sanity but we will see.

Nice to see that the votes are mixed up, late D1 chaos is always promising.

I have no strong feelings on anyone tbh. Always hated D1 for that.

Votekill Marms

For the three way tie and let's see who breaks it. Flipped a coin between James and her. Nothing personally
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I kinda understand voting for Pom but it feels a bit forced.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
5 mins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Please be a little patient after day end, once we make the post we'll take a brief moment to review all bids and finalise your pilot status 🤖
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top