Ah yes adjusted, we'll add them going forwardHosts, do mechs show upon death? If it‘s counted as a secondary role, maybe
Ah yes adjusted, we'll add them going forwardHosts, do mechs show upon death? If it‘s counted as a secondary role, maybe
That too but role wise they all were interesting, like the Noble I never got to play.So you didn't do it to protect yourself? That's usually what you say. We all know which one I was gunning for, Eva 06. I failed and now it's still available, which tells me that Lawl probably outbid me.
Yes.Can people use mechs the night they buy them?
They can seemingly.Can people use mechs the night they buy them?
What's yours?two mechs left to purchase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly what I said publicly: 03 MHT.Demon how much did you bet? Maybe this tells us if Lawl got Banshee and tagged a person.
Mason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.Yes.
Which one did you try to get?
Huh, the one that Jinx wanted? I thought you wanted the third one.Mason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.
By coming out saying „i dont have one“ you‘re not doing a good job at keeping the pilots secret.Mason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.
I said dont pick the third one thats freeman oneHuh, the one that Jinx wanted? I thought you wanted the third one.
Basically she was on my susser side of things, which I explained earlier that day, and I didn't feel strongly towards any of the other top voted at that point.Elaborate
The lock on Baka looked strange and untypical for pomchan to me, since Baka was already in scrutiny and there was a sense of a train forming. Holt who I townie read prior also pointed some concerns to it, so I put more pressure to see where it goes.-pompom who just made a mega merge post on mecha questions while besides that just cute avystalk, yet however managed to place a vote already "because rivals" meeting the min requirment for the day and just floating along
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Strange how? She switched vote. Had she written votekill it‘d have locked the vote too, but somehow the scary lock text got your panties twisted?The lock on Baka looked strange and untypical for pomchan to me, since Baka was already in scrutiny and there was a sense of a train forming. Holt who I townie read prior also pointed some concerns to it, so I put more pressure to see where it goes.
It's not like Freeman is the only option there. Plus it could be seen as a way to say you wanted it.I said dont pick the third one thats freeman one
RIP me.@Lawl Po Bia hopefully you bet enough points for instant Banshee and tagged the right person N1
You're (puposely?) misunderstanding or twisting my words here. Nothing to do that she wrote lock instead of votechange. I knew she placed the first vote on Van, it says so in the text I quoted upon your elaboration request. It's that she went for Baka who was in a bad spot and in her defense mode that threw me off, as she looked like an easy kill. I also said that after the post to Baka.Strange how? She switched vote. Had she written votekill it‘d have locked the vote too, but somehow the scary lock text got your panties twisted?
Voting someone at day end is completely normal, so you and Holt pointing at it as something weird is the truly weird thing here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check your nose.Pretty sure Evil is mafia. I can smell the BS from his text
Which is perfectly normal behavior. That you‘re for some reason punishing. If it was to save Demon, lynch Demon first before basing your thoughts of others in relation to him?You're (puposely?) misunderstanding or twisting my words here. Nothing to do that she wrote lock instead of votechange. I knew she placed the first vote on Van, it says so in the text I quoted upon your elaboration request. It's that she went for Baka who was in a bad spot and in her defense mode that threw me off, as she looked like an easy kill. I also said that after the post to Baka.