Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So you didn't do it to protect yourself? That's usually what you say. We all know which one I was gunning for, Eva 06. I failed and now it's still available, which tells me that Lawl probably outbid me.
That too but role wise they all were interesting, like the Noble I never got to play.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
HOW CAN MAFIA KILL AN EVA PILOT SO EASY ARE WE DOOMED TOWNIES
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon how much did you bet? Maybe this tells us if Lawl got Banshee and tagged a person.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mason recruiter epic mech, we gotta keep the mech pilots secret though.
By coming out saying „i dont have one“ you‘re not doing a good job at keeping the pilots secret.
I‘m wondering how many mafia managed to snatch. So knowing may not be that bad.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Elaborate
Basically she was on my susser side of things, which I explained earlier that day, and I didn't feel strongly towards any of the other top voted at that point.

-pompom who just made a mega merge post on mecha questions while besides that just cute avystalk, yet however managed to place a vote already "because rivals" meeting the min requirment for the day and just floating along
The lock on Baka looked strange and untypical for pomchan to me, since Baka was already in scrutiny and there was a sense of a train forming. Holt who I townie read prior also pointed some concerns to it, so I put more pressure to see where it goes.

Was a little bit of a strange end of Day, posts and votes came in really slow after the demon-baka-james triad the votes got spread out even more and pompom died on a coinflip if I read it correctly. Unfortunately town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lawl Po Bia hopefully you bet enough points for instant Banshee and tagged the right person N1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The lock on Baka looked strange and untypical for pomchan to me, since Baka was already in scrutiny and there was a sense of a train forming. Holt who I townie read prior also pointed some concerns to it, so I put more pressure to see where it goes.
Strange how? She switched vote. Had she written votekill it‘d have locked the vote too, but somehow the scary lock text got your panties twisted?
Voting someone at day end is completely normal, so you and Holt pointing at it as something weird is the truly weird thing here.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What lame mafia stole MR from me?!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
@Lawl Po Bia hopefully you bet enough points for instant Banshee and tagged the right person N1
RIP me. 🥴

Strange how? She switched vote. Had she written votekill it‘d have locked the vote too, but somehow the scary lock text got your panties twisted?
Voting someone at day end is completely normal, so you and Holt pointing at it as something weird is the truly weird thing here.
You're (puposely?) misunderstanding or twisting my words here. Nothing to do that she wrote lock instead of votechange. I knew she placed the first vote on Van, it says so in the text I quoted upon your elaboration request. It's that she went for Baka who was in a bad spot and in her defense mode that threw me off, as she looked like an easy kill. I also said that after the post to Baka.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty sure Evil is mafia. I can smell the BS from his text
Check your nose.

What do you make of the Goodboy kill?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're (puposely?) misunderstanding or twisting my words here. Nothing to do that she wrote lock instead of votechange. I knew she placed the first vote on Van, it says so in the text I quoted upon your elaboration request. It's that she went for Baka who was in a bad spot and in her defense mode that threw me off, as she looked like an easy kill. I also said that after the post to Baka.
Which is perfectly normal behavior. That you‘re for some reason punishing. If it was to save Demon, lynch Demon first before basing your thoughts of others in relation to him?

And lmao at Holt being somewhat trusted for you when in 4 posts half of the text was mechanics, but for others that‘s a negative.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top