Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
BY THE WAY, HAS NOBODY NOTICED DES'S VOTE ON MARM AT DAY END #295. Adding marm to the list??? that's kinda sus
Jeez, so first I unintentionally led to Pom‘s death, now I unintentionally baited you to claim Doc? 😭
Parry has some nights of Hider and Bulletproof, I‘m very fine.
lol what's with the timing of these, now I look like an idiot for asking the same things /3\
Points still stand though!


@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.

Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.
To be perfectly honest all the arguments involving her and Evil-senpai quickly end up looking like a word soup to me, I can't make heads or tails of them. Nor do I think I've ever been able to figure anything out of Baka-senpai's playstyle.

As you might have noticed I'm trying to go through things unrelated to that discussion that could slip through the cracks (with less-than-optimal timing sometimes, it seems), so I'm reserving judgment on that for now. If you want to elaborate further I'll try to give that whole discussion a second look when I have time.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol what's with the timing of these, now I look like an idiot for asking the same things /3\
Points still stand though!



To be perfectly honest all the arguments involving her and Evil-senpai quickly end up looking like a word soup to me, I can't make heads or tails of them. Nor do I think I've ever been able to figure anything out of Baka-senpai's playstyle.

As you might have noticed I'm trying to go through things unrelated to that discussion that could slip through the cracks (with less-than-optimal timing sometimes, it seems), so I'm reserving judgment on that for now. If you want to elaborate further I'll try to give that whole discussion a second look when I have time.
for me it was because I forgot to mention him before, I had him in my list but somehow forgot
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Look, Gry, I’m done indulging this, especially if you’re trying to recruit and edge others in our little debate
Also, you're basing your entire assessment of my gameplay on, what, three games?
Bold move on your side as well

I shared my thoughts on what I saw, gave them honestly, and didn’t resort to lazy one liners to dodge points


Either way I am going back to reading the posts through. and I will engage only if there is a real conversation to be had
Don‘t „Look, Gry“ me then write stuff that shows you don‘t understand what I‘m saying. I never mentioned past games in relation to you, so why are you bringing it up? I‘m saying you sound super fake right now. In this game. Not compared to any past games of yours. Just by general fakeness. Read back and tell me where I lost you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To be perfectly honest all the arguments involving her and Evil-senpai quickly end up looking like a word soup to me, I can't make heads or tails of them. Nor do I think I've ever been able to figure anything out of Baka-senpai's playstyle.

As you might have noticed I'm trying to go through things unrelated to that discussion that could slip through the cracks (with less-than-optimal timing sometimes, it seems), so I'm reserving judgment on that for now. If you want to elaborate further I'll try to give that whole discussion a second look when I have time
Nothing so complex. Just your gut feeling when reading the posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol what's with the timing of these, now I look like an idiot for asking the same things /3\
Points still stand though!



To be perfectly honest all the arguments involving her and Evil-senpai quickly end up looking like a word soup to me, I can't make heads or tails of them. Nor do I think I've ever been able to figure anything out of Baka-senpai's playstyle.

As you might have noticed I'm trying to go through things unrelated to that discussion that could slip through the cracks (with less-than-optimal timing sometimes, it seems), so I'm reserving judgment on that for now. If you want to elaborate further I'll try to give that whole discussion a second look when I have time.
also my style is to rattle cages to see who slips XD it's always the same yet nobody picked up on it xDDDDDDDDDD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Honestly I find it hard to believe that someone tried so hard to get Eva 09, especially after Jinx mentioning that she wanted it.
Ikr! It’s not like something to fight over but that also makes me wonder because DD aimed for it and if he did not get it…. That means another person also went after it. And that seems unlikely
Honestly I find it hard to believe that someone tried so hard to get Eva 09, especially after Jinx mentioning that she wanted it. MR isn't that great, Jesus either. Only Mafia would do this? Or she is hiding it for some reason? I can see her doing it regardless of her alignment.



Both Holt and Evil because of the suddenness. but if I were to rank them it would be Holt> Evil> Bran. Bran had voted her pretty early. Holt mentioned James, Van and me as people he was interested in but voted neither(both me and James were pretty lynchable). Pom was at least in Evil's initial list of suspects.

I can't really read Bran. Especially with the lack of posts. Other than Holt, the ones I suspect the most right now are James and (Desin>Sam). Probably one of these two is Mafia among the Marm voters. Though TBH I am not sure that Desin would so boldly declare that he flipped a coin to decide. In my opinion, Jinx almost always plays like a TP. I am surprised she is Town read by a bunch of people. Sam claimed Eva 05, which invites Mafia to kill him. Doesn't seem like a wise Mafia move.

Erin seems to be coasting? Van seems Town enough. You as well. I like Misha and Pigeon's posts so far.
Jesus would be good for baiting but I really wanted Mason recruiter. Someone should have been recruited last night. So I’m thinking if nobody comes out as Mason then someone went for Jesus.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,699
Reaction score
61,405
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have to say, I find it very funny that despite our numbers, different personalities and playstyles, no one bothered with Eva 03. Everyone saw it and thought "Nah, this mecha is low tier" :lmao.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
. I am surprised she is Town read by a bunch of people.
Not that strange tbh. Bandwagons can go both ways. Not just for most sus to lynch but most town read too because mafia mix their buddies in with town to make their speculations more valid.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Don‘t „Look, Gry“ me then write stuff that shows you don‘t understand what I‘m saying. I never mentioned past games in relation to you, so why are you bringing it up? I‘m saying you sound super fake right now. In this game. Not compared to any past games of yours. Just by general fakeness. Read back and tell me where I lost you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nothing so complex. Just your gut feeling when reading the posts.
usually when someone says you sound fake, they also give examples with fake comments said person wrote and explain why they sound fake, and usually people automatically compare to past games so how is that outrageous of her to ask, just curious, not planning on beefing.
Also, you sound a bit upset , and while I'm not vouchin for Misha, like you weren't vouching for pom, I also am defensive of Misha like you are of pom bcuz she's like a sister to me. And I do agree with what she said, but I also agreed with other stuff you said today too. And after today's discussions and analyzing yda's posts from others I do believe you both are just disgruntled townies so let's call a truce.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I have to say, I find it very funny that despite our numbers, different personalities and playstyles, no one bothered with Eva 03. Everyone saw it and thought "Nah, this mecha is low tier" :lmao.
I thought there's gonna be more open left, there appeared to be multiple clear favourites.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wonder if anyone just didn’t bid
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have to say, I find it very funny that despite our numbers, different personalities and playstyles, no one bothered with Eva 03. Everyone saw it and thought "Nah, this mecha is low tier" :lmao.
nobody wants to become a burden, and noble is too risky so early. and sickly is more for fun imo but also risky this early due to heated convos and triggers
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have to say, I find it very funny that despite our numbers, different personalities and playstyles, no one bothered with Eva 03. Everyone saw it and thought "Nah, this mecha is low tier" :lmao.
It would be even funnier if it’s still up tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If a day is skipped does that mean no MHT would be lost?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Don‘t „Look, Gry“ me then write stuff that shows you don‘t understand what I‘m saying. I never mentioned past games in relation to you, so why are you bringing it up? I‘m saying you sound super fake right now. In this game. Not compared to any past games of yours. Just by general fakeness. Read back and tell me where I lost you.

You don’t need to, because on what else would you base my playstyle if not my past games?
Isn’t that how deduction works? You observe how a player behaves, draw some connections, and analyse accordingly

Meanwhile, you haven’t pointed out any specific odd behaviours on my end. All you’ve done is slap a big ”fake” label on me without offering any real analysis.
Even edging toward hinting that others should ”maybe look my way” on no concrete base. So yeah, this type of behaviour seems suspicious on your end. I regarded you more of an analytical player

When I called you out, I backed it up with my own references
You, on the other hand, just lean on vague accusations
I’m not sure which of us is misunderstanding the other, but either way, this conversation is clearly going nowhere. You’ve got your finely tuned ”fake’” radar, and that’s that I guess



Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to catch up on the day’s posts
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hmmm if we are going with the assumption mafia saved someone with late votes wouldnt it be better to look at the top vote getters instead of the people switching votes, cause if its all townie at the top then the late switchers are probably townies, mafia would hang back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also it would have been a lot more important to save a mafia day 1 because of eva bids
--- Double Post Merged, ---

James/Demon/Marm hmmm
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hmmm if we are going with the assumption mafia saved someone with late votes wouldnt it be better to look at the top vote getters instead of the people switching votes, cause if its all townie at the top then the late switchers are probably townies, mafia would hang back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also it would have been a lot more important to save a mafia day 1 because of eva bids
--- Double Post Merged, ---

James/Demon/Marm hmmm
lmao no
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top