who would tkae your mht do you think its a mafia mech????? 3 just like it's written on the EVA description
who would tkae your mht do you think its a mafia mech????? 3 just like it's written on the EVA description
Yeah I was outbid BY YOUDD said he was outbid but I am not sure if he’s backtracking or someone maybe went for Jesus with a big bid.
@digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All on page 1Is there a way to view a summary of the thread at all?
By this I mean something that denotes and links to when Days Start/End?
The long and short of our interactions yesterday:At what point is stroking someone's Ego an admission of Alignment?
I can see why your making that leap, but it's a bit of a far leap - especially given I know I haven't done anything this game that could be seen as Pocketing you.
Town Leans
[...]
Vandred - Just generally like their posts so far. Keep up the good work fellow Townie!,
@AnimePigeon, I like your style, but then again, I am partial to scum buttering me up and pigeons, specifically
Not sure I'd put the same suspects in the same boxes but I had similar reads.
<I am partial to scum buttering me upDon't worry, I'll continue to stroke your Ego![]()

I bid on eva 2 lost, which was why i asked how much you bid because u said you also lost@Baka Taichou @AwkwardMisha @Evil3ye @Brandish μ sorry if I missed the info what did you bid on ? did you get a role ?
I didn’t get it but how much did you bid?Yeah I was outbid BY YOU
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All on page 1
Ironically since that statement, I‘m troubled by his reason to see a votelock in 1-2h before day end to be „presumptious“.Has Holt done anything to be sus tho?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Between Bran, Holt and Evil, whose votes do you think were forced? Whats your thoughts on these 3?I had no reason to vote for Marm and I said that the votes on Pom felt forced. Before this I clearly said that going for Sakura and James were easy choices for my survival. It's not like I was the only one who could vote either. It feels like you are saying that I should have voted for Sakura just because she was pestering me. What is my duty to break the tie? James posted walls of text about me and disappeared later. It's something which happened later but he was online soon after the end of the DP and even liked some posts here.
I don't have the Strikethrough Command/Option (IPhone Safari) - does anyone know the text code for it that works on this Forum?
Why would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.There are a few reasons. Firstly, I believe being more upfront with the information I hold can be more beneficial for town rather than just sitting on it. The second reason was due to how much I bid to get it- I'm limited use at best so being up front means someone who needs protecting can drop a hint in my direction so I ensure their safety, even at the detriment of my own.
holt and evil's imoIronically since that statement, I‘m troubled by his reason to see a votelock in 1-2h before day end to be „presumptious“.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Between Bran, Holt and Evil, whose votes do you think were forced? Whats your thoughts on these 3?
Is that a mafia action in your eyes? If yes, why? If not, why bother questioning him?Don't twist my words, I just asked why you went for James to create a tie instead on being the 4th vote on the other top lynches. That's it.
[*s]I don't have the Strikethrough Command/Option (IPhone Safari) - does anyone know the text code for it that works on this Forum?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i agree with that statementWhy would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.
Sam-kun, your explanation doesn't make sense.
Slips can always happen, wouldn't be the first time. Doesn't seem to be what Jinx-senpai was going for either though, lolEven mafia would know how to do the math.
I don't understand why they went for me honestly, all I said about EVA was that I wanted the fun one. It could be town suspecting me and wanting restrain my possibilities. I would also be an easy unprotected target for mafia tho.
I'll make my mind depending on who claims having it.
also i already asked that multiple times todayIs that a mafia action in your eyes? If yes, why? If not, why bother questioning him?
Thought I shouldn‘t be turning too blind an eye on you.
You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.Why would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.
Sam-kun, your explanation doesn't make sense.
Jeez, so first I unintentionally led to Pom‘s death, now I unintentionally baited you to claim Doc?You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.
how so, what exactly seems crafted, details?@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.
Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.