Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
No i mean are your down 3 or 4 because of one from today
Yeah I also lost the decay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why am I getting interrogated so much on my MHT ??? Are you trying to see if I won't be an ennemy bidder anymore given my loss of MHT ?? :blush:handgun @Crescent Jinx
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah I also lost the decay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why am I getting interrogated so much on my MHT ??? Are you trying to see if I won't be an ennemy bidder anymore given my loss of MHT ?? :blush:handgun @Crescent Jinx
No I was thinking that stealing could block people from getting roles. Like if 3 more were stolen from you and you lost one tomorrow. You would only have 1 left
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No I was thinking that stealing could block people from getting roles. Like if 3 more were stolen from you and you lost one tomorrow. You would only have 1 left
Or 2 left.

Yuck math
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was trying to get the images but now 2 are corrupted to me
Yeah that's basically the point I believe.
i was kind of thinking that stealing/trading MHT was more for mafia to keep roles because right now they only have the power to kill if they are just vanilla mafia so if there is another antagonist they would need detective/spy/doc to protect themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil seem incentivised to create a Bidding War on as few Items as possible causing overlap and Townies wanting to diversify there EVA acquisition and maintain a health MHT above 0 with some safety leeway.
Evil foul play or evil as in the person? I meant to ask yesterday
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You were capslock yelling at everyone for creating a train on you and suddenly you were able to save yourself, ok, cool story Baka.

The reasons you gave to vote for demon after James voted were pretty macabre. Sorry to say, but I don't fully see you as someone who has a foolproof strategy ready when reading the rule text, yet you audaciously claimed demon did bad play and deserved to die for it.

Your end of day yelling kinda looked townie so I thought you didn't deserve to die either and took the chance to stack my vote on someone I found suspicious priorly. Sure, kill me for that.
there's that everybody you keep trying to push on me again. It's getting old...
and sure buddy capslocking about a train being formed, i said they'll swap to me and look at that pom did on the next page :))) and I said 3 names will swap to me, but that they're not enough to get me lynched so they're trying to convince others, which in fact was what gry was doing asking both pom and lawl after he voted for me, arguing to lawl that marm is "pretty town" to him. So, I don't see how that's "everybody" and I don't see how that's caps lock.

I had 2 votes on me, even if marm and erin let's say who voted james swapped to me i'd have 4. if Demon would have swapped to me I'd have had 5, pretty sure I'd also vote one who had 3 votes on them already (Marm or Pom) and pretty sure I'd get at least one more vote to back me up from those late voters who don't share your opinions and thought that the aggresiveness shown towards my and James's vote on demon was unfounded, you can read back, there's at least one person advocating that day end yday.

Anyway I told my two cents gonna move away from this energy.

Will wait for demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But of course mafia would take advantage of that now. And no one even bothers to mention that it was a coinflip kill, yeah that's how evil I am and how bad I needed her gone lol
i did mention in my posts today that both you and Demon created a coinflip instead of going for someone with 4 votes

also adding it now you could have went for someone with no votes too or with one vote
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah, but bidding too high means losing the Eva sooner and we can bid on it again once they reach 0 MHT. Also from what I read it doesn't look like we "die" from 0 MHT, we just stay Vanilla townies for the rest of the game. So this could also be a game of "handing the baton" over like in team racing, as in one townie bids high on det eva, goes to 0, next townie can bid high on it. Problem is if high bids mean low usage then that turns Eva 2 into a mortician and restless spirit. If it is like Demon says and high bid means high role usage then it would be a different matter.
Did you bet on one or are you saving to bet later
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Such as? Doc protects you, you confirm everyone? =3=
Strange that the doctor protected you despite Sam voting with me on Marma :sexyarf :handgun
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What happens to dead people’s MHT? Just gets loss? Not put back into circulation?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
i did mention in my posts today that both you and Demon created a coinflip instead of going for someone with 4 votes
This !!! If you ignore the locks there was 4 way tie at the end of the day, so something is definitely weird.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Will mafias try to steel the cowboy mecha away from town hmmm
Technically someone could have theorized he went after the killing role after this. But that would be like a mafia team that super strategizing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

-lawly is here, but is he really with us? seems to have a strategy in mind with a specific mechatron, and when i read the robot descriptions i was thinking directly like "yeah that's lawly robot" (steal-bot)
What did you mean here
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Baka Taichou Are you going to focus on me till I die or what? I'll be more active here soon. Really interesting to see that you seem to find my vote on James weird. Should I have voted you just because of your provocations?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I was trying to get the images but now 2 are corrupted to me


i was kind of thinking that stealing/trading MHT was more for mafia to keep roles because right now they only have the power to kill if they are just vanilla mafia so if there is another antagonist they would need detective/spy/doc to protect themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Evil foul play or evil as in the person? I meant to ask yesterday
Evil as in Foul Play / Faction :)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There's some minor typos on the theft card we are fixing; stealing MHT is always priority 2 and trading your eva for another is always priority 3
Does trading happen between two people in agreement to trade or is it just the person who has the trade Eva gets to decide? Like passable pirate type thing. I want your Eva. Take mine?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to view a summary of the thread at all?

By this I mean something that denotes and links to when Days Start/End?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top