Aren’t they still under the mechanic post in the spoilerYeah , i just want to check the roles in each eva.
Aren’t they still under the mechanic post in the spoilerYeah , i just want to check the roles in each eva.
???? 3 just like it's written on the EVA descriptionHow many did you lose
i cant see see them pictures are not showing to me, like corrupted pictures.Aren’t they still under the mechanic post in the spoiler
No i mean are your down 3 or 4 because of one from today???? 3 just like it's written on the EVA description
Yeah I also lost the decayNo i mean are your down 3 or 4 because of one from today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent JinxNo I was thinking that stealing could block people from getting roles. Like if 3 more were stolen from you and you lost one tomorrow. You would only have 1 leftYeah I also lost the decay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why am I getting interrogated so much on my MHT ??? Are you trying to see if I won't be an ennemy bidder anymore given my loss of MHT ??@Crescent Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or 2 left.No I was thinking that stealing could block people from getting roles. Like if 3 more were stolen from you and you lost one tomorrow. You would only have 1 left
Is the ones in the voting post working now, Erinchi?Hosts kun I cant see anymore the eva roles pictures on page 1 could you please reload them, thank you !<3
Yeah that's basically the point I believe.No I was thinking that stealing could block people from getting roles.
i was kind of thinking that stealing/trading MHT was more for mafia to keep roles because right now they only have the power to kill if they are just vanilla mafia so if there is another antagonist they would need detective/spy/doc to protect themselvesYeah that's basically the point I believe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil foul play or evil as in the person? I meant to ask yesterdayEvil seem incentivised to create a Bidding War on as few Items as possible causing overlap and Townies wanting to diversify there EVA acquisition and maintain a health MHT above 0 with some safety leeway.
Its working in the op post thank you <3 and in voting too !Is the ones in the voting post working now, Erinchi?
Edit: fixed the OP as well.
Did you kill Lawl?????!!!Could that be why Lawl-senpai voted for you right away? Nothing gets past him...
there's that everybody you keep trying to push on me again. It's getting old...You were capslock yelling at everyone for creating a train on you and suddenly you were able to save yourself, ok, cool story Baka.
The reasons you gave to vote for demon after James voted were pretty macabre. Sorry to say, but I don't fully see you as someone who has a foolproof strategy ready when reading the rule text, yet you audaciously claimed demon did bad play and deserved to die for it.
Your end of day yelling kinda looked townie so I thought you didn't deserve to die either and took the chance to stack my vote on someone I found suspicious priorly. Sure, kill me for that.
)) and I said 3 names will swap to me, but that they're not enough to get me lynched so they're trying to convince others, which in fact was what gry was doing asking both pom and lawl after he voted for me, arguing to lawl that marm is "pretty town" to him. So, I don't see how that's "everybody" and I don't see how that's caps lock. --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i did mention in my posts today that both you and Demon created a coinflip instead of going for someone with 4 votesBut of course mafia would take advantage of that now. And no one even bothers to mention that it was a coinflip kill, yeah that's how evil I am and how bad I needed her gone lol
Did you bet on one or are you saving to bet laterYeah, but bidding too high means losing the Eva sooner and we can bid on it again once they reach 0 MHT. Also from what I read it doesn't look like we "die" from 0 MHT, we just stay Vanilla townies for the rest of the game. So this could also be a game of "handing the baton" over like in team racing, as in one townie bids high on det eva, goes to 0, next townie can bid high on it. Problem is if high bids mean low usage then that turns Eva 2 into a mortician and restless spirit. If it is like Demon says and high bid means high role usage then it would be a different matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Strange that the doctor protected you despite Sam voting with me on MarmaSuch as? Doc protects you, you confirm everyone? =3=

--- Double Post Merged, ---
This !!! If you ignore the locks there was 4 way tie at the end of the day, so something is definitely weird.i did mention in my posts today that both you and Demon created a coinflip instead of going for someone with 4 votes
Technically someone could have theorized he went after the killing role after this. But that would be like a mafia team that super strategizingWill mafias try to steel the cowboy mecha away from town hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What did you mean here-lawly is here, but is he really with us? seems to have a strategy in mind with a specific mechatron, and when i read the robot descriptions i was thinking directly like "yeah that's lawly robot" (steal-bot)
Evil as in Foul Play / FactionI was trying to get the images but now 2 are corrupted to me
i was kind of thinking that stealing/trading MHT was more for mafia to keep roles because right now they only have the power to kill if they are just vanilla mafia so if there is another antagonist they would need detective/spy/doc to protect themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil foul play or evil as in the person? I meant to ask yesterday

Does trading happen between two people in agreement to trade or is it just the person who has the trade Eva gets to decide? Like passable pirate type thing. I want your Eva. Take mine?There's some minor typos on the theft card we are fixing; stealing MHT is always priority 2 and trading your eva for another is always priority 3