Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD said he was outbid but I am not sure if he’s backtracking or someone maybe went for Jesus with a big bid.

@digitaldude
Yeah I was outbid BY YOU
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is there a way to view a summary of the thread at all?

By this I mean something that denotes and links to when Days Start/End?
All on page 1
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
At what point is stroking someone's Ego an admission of Alignment?

I can see why your making that leap, but it's a bit of a far leap - especially given I know I haven't done anything this game that could be seen as Pocketing you.
The long and short of our interactions yesterday:

Town Leans

[...]
Vandred - Just generally like their posts so far. Keep up the good work fellow Townie!,
@AnimePigeon, I like your style, but then again, I am partial to scum buttering me up and pigeons, specifically :emobirb
Not sure I'd put the same suspects in the same boxes but I had similar reads.
Don't worry, I'll continue to stroke your Ego ;)
<I am partial to scum buttering me up
>Then I'll continue ;)

You were memeing, alright, but didn't deny being scum, nor that you weren't "pocketing". If anything, you doubled down.
You, Gry-senpai and Sam-kun all had your hands full of butter if you ask me #=3=#

But that's whatever. I'm more interested in how you changed your reads, Tatsumaki-san is your last living suspect and you seem to be open to believe she was targeted by mafia. That seems enough for a change of perspective. Who got pushed up or down your list?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Baka Taichou @AwkwardMisha @Evil3ye @Brandish μ sorry if I missed the info what did you bid on ? did you get a role ?
I bid on eva 2 lost, which was why i asked how much you bid because u said you also lost

is it rly ok for ppl to out themselves though on the evas they bid and if they got them? doesn't that put a target on them?

I saw Sam outed himself as doc and I find that extremely strange tbh so I'm questioning why we're asking people what they bid on and if they got it. That seems to me to only benefit mafia to decide better priority kill targets :/
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah I was outbid BY YOU
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



All on page 1
I didn’t get it but how much did you bid?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Has Holt done anything to be sus tho?
Ironically since that statement, I‘m troubled by his reason to see a votelock in 1-2h before day end to be „presumptious“.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I had no reason to vote for Marm and I said that the votes on Pom felt forced. Before this I clearly said that going for Sakura and James were easy choices for my survival. It's not like I was the only one who could vote either. It feels like you are saying that I should have voted for Sakura just because she was pestering me. What is my duty to break the tie? James posted walls of text about me and disappeared later. It's something which happened later but he was online soon after the end of the DP and even liked some posts here.
Between Bran, Holt and Evil, whose votes do you think were forced? Whats your thoughts on these 3?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have the Strikethrough Command/Option (IPhone Safari) - does anyone know the text code for it that works on this Forum?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't have the Strikethrough Command/Option (IPhone Safari) - does anyone know the text code for it that works on this Forum?

Strike though at top
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
There are a few reasons. Firstly, I believe being more upfront with the information I hold can be more beneficial for town rather than just sitting on it. The second reason was due to how much I bid to get it- I'm limited use at best so being up front means someone who needs protecting can drop a hint in my direction so I ensure their safety, even at the detriment of my own.
Why would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.

Sam-kun, your explanation doesn't make sense.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ironically since that statement, I‘m troubled by his reason to see a votelock in 1-2h before day end to be „presumptious“.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Between Bran, Holt and Evil, whose votes do you think were forced? Whats your thoughts on these 3?
holt and evil's imo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't twist my words, I just asked why you went for James to create a tie instead on being the 4th vote on the other top lynches. That's it.
Is that a mafia action in your eyes? If yes, why? If not, why bother questioning him?

Thought I shouldn‘t be turning too blind an eye on you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't have the Strikethrough Command/Option (IPhone Safari) - does anyone know the text code for it that works on this Forum?
[*s]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.

Sam-kun, your explanation doesn't make sense.
i agree with that statement
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Even mafia would know how to do the math.
I don't understand why they went for me honestly, all I said about EVA was that I wanted the fun one. It could be town suspecting me and wanting restrain my possibilities. I would also be an easy unprotected target for mafia tho.
I'll make my mind depending on who claims having it.
Slips can always happen, wouldn't be the first time. Doesn't seem to be what Jinx-senpai was going for either though, lol
Isn't saying you wanted a fun EVA more than enough reason?
Fair enough, I'll leave my last question for later then.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is that a mafia action in your eyes? If yes, why? If not, why bother questioning him?

Thought I shouldn‘t be turning too blind an eye on you.
also i already asked that multiple times today
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why would you need to expose yourself for people to ask for protection? If anything, it makes it more likely for you to be targeted in their stead, so they wouldn't need to ask at all. All the more if you admit to having few uses left, and your sanity is unknown.

Sam-kun, your explanation doesn't make sense.
You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.

Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
BY THE WAY, HAS NOBODY NOTICED DES'S VOTE ON MARM AT DAY END #295. Adding marm to the list??? that's kinda sus
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You should be able to see the obvious Van- Gry came out with parry eva and its my belief that he's important to have around for town which was part of why I've revealed. Your point about sanity is also lost on me imo as given its the 'healer' Eva I don't think the hosts would err for chaos and have an insane doc in the mix for this Eva.
Jeez, so first I unintentionally led to Pom‘s death, now I unintentionally baited you to claim Doc? 😭
Parry has some nights of Hider and Bulletproof, I‘m very fine.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.

Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.
how so, what exactly seems crafted, details?

I see misha as she's been in every game so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top