Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I’ve caught up now, though unfortunately most of my attention was directed at responding to things. Atm my biggest suspects are Demon, Desin and Baka.

Demon purely on how he voted. The fact that he waited to vote late means he was definitely interested in saving himself and wanted to see how others will vote to decide. Today he tried to play that off when questioned by implying he voted for a suspect and tried to make it sound absurd that he could’ve voted definitely to save himself. Also, yesterday he tried to lay foundations for suspecting me, and is doubling down today with falsehoods since I’m not a good target for Pom flipping town. Imo just very disingenuous all round

Baka- feels like she’s retconning yesterdays events. Saying she was fine and didn’t need saving is false (not that I was saving her). She was literally spiraling and even resigned to being a lynch, repeatedly mentioned her suspects for us to look at when she flips town. She also seems to be trying to latch on an easy target with me despite liking my vote post yesterday, and trying to do same with Evil despite taking him off her sus list yesterday. To clarify, the issue here isn’t revising who you sus because Pom’s flip naturally means her voters must be questioned, but it doesn’t feel genuine because she’s acting like this is a stance that she had prior, as opposed to working with hindsight vision.

Desin- For creating yet another tie towards the end with no reasonable elaboration. Claiming you have no strong feelings, then deciding to flip a coin that results in another tie that late in the game is too dishonest imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
The players on my mind aren’t automatically sus? I mentioned you 3 as people I noted, and clarified that I didn’t exactly think you and James were doing anything out of the ordinary and I couldn’t read your alignment. I also clearly mentioned that I was planning to go Van earlier but didn’t Pom’s vote behavior didn’t feel right and I went that way.
They aren't, but avoiding 2/3 of us for someone else makes you stand out, don't you think? Usually when players say that someone is on their mind, it's because they suspect them.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gotta love the gaslighting in this game

"she's jumping on EVERYONE"
"she's literally spiraling!"
"she's trolling"
"she's screaming/throwing fits"

funny kiddies
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
i said multiple times Pom's vote of me was sus. Both yday and today. Regardless of her flipping town. Same for Gry inciting ppl to vote me, that's also sus. But considering pom turned out town I'm giving gry the benefit of the doubt today, and same for Demon (for diff reasons as he didn't portray similar behavior as Gry and Pom)

So yes, I liked your post at the time because I agreed with the reasoning. I never said I didn't. It was sus. But it wasn't sus enough for me to want to create an actual train on her D1, it was sus enough to be noted for later days, time in which maybe she'd have proven herself. I could have voted her too and blame it on "revenge vote" or "spite". The fact that I did an exchange of contradicted words with her doesn't mean i wanted her lynched.

I already explained all this from start of day, why are you assuming things without even reading my posts? or is it because you don't care and just trying to mislead?

You voted Pom on #274, evil voted on #281, 7 posts difference. both close to the end of the day.
You’ve said nothing that explains what I quoted. You said my vote on Pom was forced, and implying a started a train on her. In the same breath you say she was suspicious, and this actually agreed with my reasoning, just that you prioritized others over her. So in what way now is my forced? Additionally what does Evil voting after me have to do with me? I’m specifically questioning the claims you’ve made about me, and saying it’s unreasonable based on yesterdays events
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yday holt: vote on baka is sus! vote pom!
Pom turns town
Baka susses Holt
today holt : baka is sus!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I’ve caught up now, though unfortunately most of my attention was directed at responding to things. Atm my biggest suspects are Demon, Desin and Baka.

Demon purely on how he voted. The fact that he waited to vote late means he was definitely interested in saving himself and wanted to see how others will vote to decide. Today he tried to play that off when questioned by implying he voted for a suspect and tried to make it sound absurd that he could’ve voted definitely to save himself. Also, yesterday he tried to lay foundations for suspecting me, and is doubling down today with falsehoods since I’m not a good target for Pom flipping town. Imo just very disingenuous all round

Baka- feels like she’s retconning yesterdays events. Saying she was fine and didn’t need saving is false (not that I was saving her). She was literally spiraling and even resigned to being a lynch, repeatedly mentioned her suspects for us to look at when she flips town. She also seems to be trying to latch on an easy target with me despite liking my vote post yesterday, and trying to do same with Evil despite taking him off her sus list yesterday. To clarify, the issue here isn’t revising who you sus because Pom’s flip naturally means her voters must be questioned, but it doesn’t feel genuine because she’s acting like this is a stance that she had prior, as opposed to working with hindsight vision.

Desin- For creating yet another tie towards the end with no reasonable elaboration. Claiming you have no strong feelings, then deciding to flip a coin that results in another tie that late in the game is too dishonest imo.
??? I definitely voted to save myself, but I didn't have to vote Sakura to save myself. Especially with the sudden bandwagons. You yourself said that you voted Pom because of her vote on her.

When I voted there were two minutes left. It's not like I waited 30 or 10 seconds. Anyone had plenty of time to change or lock. Sakura's own vote on me wasn't locked.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You’ve said nothing that explains what I quoted. You said my vote on Pom was forced, and implying a started a train on her. In the same breath you say she was suspicious, and this actually agreed with my reasoning, just that you prioritized others over her. So in what way now is my forced? Additionally what does Evil voting after me have to do with me? I’m specifically questioning the claims you’ve made about me, and saying it’s unreasonable based on yesterdays events
where did i use that term "forced" please quote me on that
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
why? what makes you feel that
doesn’t feel focused?

Desin- For creating yet another tie towards the end with no reasonable elaboration. Claiming you have no strong feelings, then deciding to flip a coin that results in another tie that late in the game is too dishonest imo.
See I feel the opposite. It reminded me of times when we had 3-4 way D1 lynches in the past and purposely tried to make it tie to see who reacted/moved at the end of the day. Or if anyone said anything. Instead of training on someone or saving people Desin more felt like meh let’s see what happens.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
gotta love the gaslighting in this game

"she's jumping on EVERYONE"
"she's literally spiraling!"
"she's trolling"
"she's screaming/throwing fits"

funny kiddies
I’m not sure why you’re blatantly denying things that are literally in the thread. This is you yesterday, mentioning that you will flip town and leaving list of suspects for us to look at when you’re do. And yes it’s spiraling when you’re tagging people to vote you. It’s literally right there lol


FYI. I see a train swap starting with gry and pom there and even demon prolly gonna swap to me. So, when I do flip town know who to look at, it seems I rattled some cages.
because it's the only thing i have. other than weird gry i know for a fact he asks ppl who they're voting when he's mafia like he did u earlier. I've only seen him do it like that out of the blue like looking for partnerships when he was mafia, he does it to signal someone to lynch a specific person after he attacks said person. He's done it multiple times as mafia in games i played. So, imo he's trying to save demon, and calling for a partner to join the me vote.

So you tell me? who should I switch my vote to?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



thanks for confirming my theory

@GrySun come on, don't be shy, join the vote.

@Demonspeed you too demon, you gotta save yourself right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

a wait you already voted gry hurr durr lock the vote too seal the deal
I'll just leave this here for my townies:

gry pom demon marm erin
also, oh no what's with the gaslighting? there's no drama it's playing the game :))) why are you so ratttled?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



i know she's your wife but she can defend herself, you're supposed to not be an obvious team right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



if 3 ppl mentioned out of which 2 already voted me one locked on me is "everyone" you're not doing a very good job at painting me insane, gotta work on that gaslighting a bit more
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what I think, and it's the last thing i say today is that me and James voting for demon struck a nerve with the mafia team, so now they're trying to save demon by splitting the votes between me and james to close in on demon, ofc they're not enough ppl so they're also trying to convince others that we're so out of character.

that's my theory. a gaamee theory ~~~~ (anyone watch that a game theory series on yt? it;s cool)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i also predict they will switch off james last second too
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
doesn’t feel focused?



See I feel the opposite. It reminded me of times when we had 3-4 way D1 lynches in the past and purposely tried to make it tie to see who reacted/moved at the end of the day. Or if anyone said anything. Instead of training on someone or saving people Desin more felt like meh let’s see what happens.
so town Desin is not focused?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
so town Desin is not focused?
I remember him getting almost like bored in games and not making even minimal posts when he didn’t like his role. Yea a lack of attention to detail when town. It’s been awhile but when he was mafia I feel like he matched others with his comments.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Lots of catching up to do.

Saw some comments about my vote. As mentioned. I had no strong opinion on anyone and wanted to see if anyone would be triggered into an action.

As for last night: I am unfortunately maidenless
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Could be like a lover tho
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I remember him getting almost like bored in games and not making even minimal posts when he didn’t like his role. Yea a lack of attention to detail when town. It’s been awhile but when he was mafia I feel like he matched others with his comments.
It's a game where everyone starts Vanilla. You can't really be bored because of the role here. He even said that he'll go for a support type Gundam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need to stop saying Gundam.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
??? I definitely voted to save myself, but I didn't have to vote Sakura to save myself. Especially with the sudden bandwagons. You yourself said that you voted Pom because of her vote on her.

When I voted there were two minutes left. It's not like I waited 30 or 10 seconds. Anyone had plenty of time to change or lock. Sakura's own vote on me wasn't locked.
You were tying Pon and James who the flip was between due to locked votes. Were you the last person to vote or not? No one was interacting anymore even before you voted

On your other question, I'm not going to answer any Eva/MHT probes
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's a game where everyone starts Vanilla. You can't really be bored because of the role here. He even said that he'll go for a support type Gundam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need to stop saying Gundam.
But he hasn’t gotten penalties for not voting or not making minimal posts. Out of the minimal posters he feels the most naturally true to himself
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gry asked which votes felt forced, you responded me and Evil??
So i never actually used the word "forced" myself, souka.
if he used the word forced then my bad, I remember reading something along the lines of "ingenuine", "opportunistic"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You were tying Pon and James who the flip was between due to locked votes. Were you the last person to vote or not? No one was interacting anymore even before you voted

On your other question, I'm not going to answer any Eva/MHT probes
I disagree. Anyone in this game, including you would opt on a D1 with an all vanilla brawl to save themselves last minute, I'd have changed my vote to lock on someone with most votes to save myself despite their sussyness or not. I'm not defending Demon for his choice on the voted person ~ James ~ but I'm not seeing how him voting last minute (5 mins before actually) was suspicious.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Hmm, I went through Lawls posts to get a clearer sense of what happened.
So here are some thoughts

So he went for the revenge type eva, but for what cost 😿

Okaaaay, he had some ‘‘friction’’, let's say, with Sam and Gry
He voted Erin and left his vote there without further adjustment, despite briefly discussing the possibility of switching to Sam or Baka based on how the posts developed.
Yet, he ultimately did not change his vote

Now, about Sam, his play comes off as pretty neutral overall, but I remember him being more incisive in the past?
And honestly, why disclose that you are the Doc? That’s just painting a red cross on your back. What’s the goal there? To earn town sympathy? Town already lost a member, so the sacrificial stance feels a bit unnecessary
And you are basing your reveal on Gry’s blocking decisions ?
In a game this large, revealing an important mechanic on Day 2 seems risky to me.
What’s the expectation, that the blocker will always block the right party? Or maybe mafia will use one of their mechanics instead of a kill, which would make Gry’s blocked player an easy target to paint red and create a next town lynch?

Something about this whole line of discussion just doesn’t sit well with me


still goin' through the posts, I have a friend that came by so I am trying to balance hosting and playing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, if multiple people bid on the Perry mech, it might be that Gry didn't even received the blocking mechanic altogether
He might start out as a Hider, so, again I do not get the entire logic behind it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Makes sense to check if you were lying and the numbers don't add up? Not the most natural reaction I expected, to be honest.

What do you make of you getting targeted for MHT theft? Was it scum or town?
If mafia uses a mechanic that means that they can not perform killing actions right?
So going down that line of logic would mean that town stole the MHT

Ah but if there is a possibility to have 2 mafia groups it could also mean that one party stole and the other made the killing action
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top