- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 702
- Country
-
As much as my spidey senses are tingling, the one who’s done the most tunneling has been Evil. Gry, for me, is still unfamiliar, but Evil, most of your posts have been laser focused on Gry, with not much probing elsewhere
I’m unsure if this heated argument is between two towns or one town and one mafia, but at least Gry has multiple suspects and hasn’t been applying pressure to just one player
On another note, James has been unusually quiet this round. It’s odd considering how aggressive he was yesterday, especially when he was actively trying to strategize.
That energy fizzled out really fast on Day 2
As for Gry, I’m leaning toward his side, given his claim about blocking Holt and the lack of other parry/eva claims
If Gry is truthful and Holt is town, then the mafia still managing a kill suggests one of two things: either Holt isn’t mafia, or there’s a second mafia team, and they didn’t secure a kill
I really hope this game isn’t cruel enough to have two distinct mafia teams
I’m unsure if this heated argument is between two towns or one town and one mafia, but at least Gry has multiple suspects and hasn’t been applying pressure to just one player
On another note, James has been unusually quiet this round. It’s odd considering how aggressive he was yesterday, especially when he was actively trying to strategize.
That energy fizzled out really fast on Day 2
As for Gry, I’m leaning toward his side, given his claim about blocking Holt and the lack of other parry/eva claims
If Gry is truthful and Holt is town, then the mafia still managing a kill suggests one of two things: either Holt isn’t mafia, or there’s a second mafia team, and they didn’t secure a kill
I really hope this game isn’t cruel enough to have two distinct mafia teams
