Why did you have to mention Mentor T3T Which by the way would be impossible in this game as it's clearly stated everyone starts as vanilla of their faction?Player thoughts
So to summarize:
- Baka - we missed our opportunity to take her out D1, now we must carry her to term. I suggest full ignore until game is won or if there‘s some big reason to lynch like Det result or scout mech results. Otherwise too high potential to mislynch now that mislynching is less comfortable to do.
- Bran - weaksauce. Usually I tend to feel green on him relatively early, but his way of claiming/hinting and role openness plays a huge part there. In a vanilla game he‘s indistinguishable from other inactive town/scum.
- DD - Some of his posts look more town aligned, such as his „dont buy freeman mech“ on D1. Leaning town.
- Demon - sadly I‘m not finding any posts that help read him as town. Don‘t know if he‘s intentionally being as alignment neutral as possible, or not good at coming across to others as town. Not a bad lynch, especially with potential in untangling D1 voting, but still more „open“ to dialogue than most others so I‘d not go there.
- Desin - the most notable he did was share he bid on a „support-ish“ type of mech. Otherwise, his posts are all looking like filler, and he gives vibes of a spectator rather than an active participant.
- Erin - gave off good town vibes D1, by the way she talked. D2 she‘s in the Bran/desin club of distant laying low folk. Not sure what happened but she‘s not keen on saying much today.
- Evil - inconsistent behavior and thoughts, regarding his D1 vote and his unnatural shift on Baka. Doesn‘t sound convinced of his own arguments, lots of flimsy stuff in my exchange with him like for example forgetting last game, and seeing me as scum for seeing him as scum.
- Holt - similar issues as Evil but is better at masking it. D1 vote reasoning is lacking, his interactions today not looking confident in the way he‘s arguing.
- James - hasn‘t appeared. The main thing to hold against him remains his vote and jump on Demon with not well thought out reasons, and surviving a cointoss(mafia tend to do well statistically there).
- Jinx - I prefer ignoring too, I can‘t read her and she often just ends up being scum even when I trust her.
- Marm - Not an easy read, felt better with her D1 than D2. Looks like an unbothered spectator, akin to several others.
- Misha - on reread, she puts in some effort which is great and possibly a town tell. Still can‘t shake the indian scam email vibes from her posts. Parts of it is the formatting, but the style of speech too. A lot of talking with herself to make points based on flawed grounds such as comparisons to previous games, that are very long ago and she hardly can remember things clear. Pom was compared by people to be similar to her mafia self from just 1 game ago and turned out town, not a useful measuring stick. Unsure if she‘s just a town that fails to see her own thoughts‘ shortcomings, or malicious intent sprinkled into it.
- Pigeon - night and day difference from a previous poor showing as town. Either wanting to impress me after I played on his forum, or he puts in a ton more effort as mafia. Initially read him positively D1, but his dialogue with Vand D2 made him look worse.
- Sam - high chance he‘s town, absolutely 0 benefits to claim mech as mafia, especially the healing type. Good odds there‘s a second killing party so he‘d be either killing himself directly, or indirectly after he‘s left alive despite being on Doc for too long. All Docs being Insane would suck as it‘d heavily anti-town, but not impossible.
- Tatsu - a bit less pleasant to talk to than I remember. A bit on the aggressive/snappy side. Her mafia should be more neutral though, so I‘d lean town. Seemed rather inquisitive and open to sharing, more town qualities.
- Van - a charmer. Possible TP like Mentor(who didn‘t pick me..) or scheming mafia, but his thoughts are good and I see no foul play done by him. Lean town.
Game will be hard, vanilla games are already hard enough for town to win here, and the mechs just look like tools mafia have an easier time making use of.
- Sadly not many greens.
- Plenty of black neutrals that I either don‘t wanna touch or need to see more from.
- Oranges are mostly like the neutrals, but have one or more things against them that push them into lynchable territory for me. Either a level of activity/contribution that I don‘t believe will change, and otherwise bad vibes or posts that make them look scum.
- Leaning red, only Evil it seems.
Red is where my vote is at, orange are people I‘d consider locking on to lynch today.
Is it my impression, or in all the latest games where you were mafia and I was town you pocketed me with growing ease and comfort? T3T
Your argument on Sam-kun suffers from circular logic though, if it worked to make you 85% trust him, then it was a good mafia move. Funnily enough it's like you're joined at the hip, he seems to echo all your points, opposed Baka and Misha with the same arguments, had the same mech reveal "accident" you now mutually support.



Til
)