Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Holt

It's either him or Evil. Des's late vote also rubbed me wrong
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is this gonna be the mother of all cointosses
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Fine with all three dying tbh (holt/evil/james) despite my clear preference
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ End of Day 2 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Votes



Scientific inquiry as well as common sense has already built a link between Stress and Burn-Out. Long-term expore to stress dissolves the human mind's ability to adequately sort and handle phenomena and pair those with appropriate responses. A small thing that you would have been able to ignore or tolerate otherwise becomes a life-or-death scenario you must argue against with full force.

If possible, pilots, I would ask you practice a degree of mindfulness and compassion to your surroundings. Your fellow pilot is untrustworthy, certainly, but not all of them can be suspect! Please keep an open mind while you engage in discussions and try to deploy your good sense of empathy to your fellow victim pilot. Else there will be no world to save even if you beat the Angels and identify all the traitors.



Holt the Blessed Pilot
Town

In a surprising turn of events, an Eva we previously thought was destroyed in combat and required regeneration managed to call upon the bottomless well of life energy that lingered on after the Pilot's passing. It would seem that even in death, the Brotherly Pilot held up their creed and managed to fire one last shot at the invading angel. It would seem like the Pilot knew of the movements of one the NERV traitors and managed to communicate these coordinates to HQ. A commitment that lasts beyond death. Beautiful. At ease, soldier.


DD the AAAAAAH Pilot
Mafia

Countdown Night 2

​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ End of Night 2 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚



"Special Agent Vindo, please respond to the distress calls, over."

[...]

"Agent Vindo, please respond, over"

[...]

"Agent, please, if you are there, respond. Over."

[...]

(They got him...)




Vindo the Boss Pilot
Town

EVA 09 - Cult Type

​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Evil

I think there's something red there given how yesterday played out and how he was fairly linear in his focuses on just a handful of individuals.

I shouldn't have moved my protection off of Van :epicfacepalm
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
funny how our doc is not dead today and it's van, oh no you removed protection off of van wat a koinkidenke
I second-guessed my tarfets and thought mafia would assume I'd protect him again and went to protect Erin because that felt like an Evil target, but I got it wrong

Have you got anything remotely constructive to say?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Van had the Cult type all along? I wonder if he will revive, or if he died recruiting. Or or, he recruited one time N1, then was set to low mind and on Jesus, and now will revive while also having a confirmed town somewhere?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I blocked Jinx btw. Was maybe overthinking it, but wanted to go with a Holt voter that could be mostly unsuspected to be used for their kills.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I shouldn't have moved my protection off of Van :epicfacepalm
He could be Jesus returning so maybe not a bad call.
That said our lynches have been not ideal so far. Lawl bailing us out a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam what made you go Holt at the end over Evil or James?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont think I ever got an answer from Cres and DD how much they bet on Cult type mech, to be able to calculate if Van will be back or not.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I second-guessed my tarfets and thought mafia would assume I'd protect him again and went to protect Erin because that felt like an Evil target, but I got it wrong

Have you got anything remotely constructive to say?
calling out a non dead start of d2 doc claim out on d3 is pretty constructive i'd say
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So is Van Jesus or was he forced to eject?

and I said how much I betted
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did not get my Mech traded away, interestingly enough. I assume neither did yours, Sam?
The thief mech wielder would‘ve had the mind to do it, if Tatsu didn‘t lie about having some mind stolen from her N1. Weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So is Van Jesus or was he forced to eject?

and I said how much I betted
So how much was it?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Did someone eject 06 or did nobody buy it yesterday?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did not get my Mech traded away, interestingly enough. I assume neither did yours, Sam?
The thief mech wielder would‘ve had the mind to do it, if Tatsu didn‘t lie about having some mind stolen from her N1. Weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So how much was it?
6
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:teach My favorite word of today

@Demon 5 or 6

Did evil say if he had an Eva or spent some $?
Demon got it. Why not you Gry??? You were even tagged :SOON
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He could be Jesus returning so maybe not a bad call.
That said our lynches have been not ideal so far. Lawl bailing us out a bit.
Yeah, we've got to get it right today or it'll get stickier. Lawl gave us a bit of a reprieve but we don't want to blow that.

Sam what made you go Holt at the end over Evil or James?
It was between Holt and Evil for me as both had looked dodgy but I couldn't shake an icky feeling from Holt late. Evil's late voteswitch to push James up was also egregious, but in some ways they felt like they were the same with their comments this game. James I ruled out voting for as soon as Evil and Marm pushed him up, I felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt in return for him making good on it and being more active today would allow for a clearer read on him.

calling out a non dead start of d2 doc claim out on d3 is pretty constructive i'd say
It's something but hopefully you don't fall into your vices of just tunnelling for the first person you suspect.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I did not get my Mech traded away, interestingly enough. I assume neither did yours, Sam?
The thief mech wielder would‘ve had the mind to do it, if Tatsu didn‘t lie about having some mind stolen from her N1. Weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So how much was it?
It depends really - whoever got the Thief Eva might have been able to chain MHT gain/siphoning.

At the end of the day, MHT is the main resource that decides if someone lives or dies/force ejects outside of Kills or other Eva Actions.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know Holt wasn't exactly the best presence in the thread, but they really felt too easy to push over the line similarly to how Demonspeed has felt this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon got it. Why not you Gry??? You were even tagged :SOON
„5 or 6“ isn‘t a serious answer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did someone eject 06 or did nobody buy it yesterday?
At start of night, the hosts updated the available mechs list. It said all mechs were piloted. So someone ejected. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It was between Holt and Evil for me as both had looked dodgy but I couldn't shake an icky feeling from Holt late. Evil's late voteswitch to push James up was also egregious, but in some ways they felt like they were the same with their comments this game. James I ruled out voting for as soon as Evil and Marm pushed him up, I felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt in return for him making good on it and being more active today would allow for a clearer read on him.
Evil‘s scum, what do you mean „allow for a clearer read“?! I‘m frankly surprised how much benefit of the doubt Evil got, especially by all Australians.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top