Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At start of night, the hosts updated the available mechs list. It said all mechs were piloted. So someone ejected. Hm.
Good catch, so we should potentially get another Banshee use tonight? 👀

Evil‘s scum, what do you mean „allow for a clearer read“?! I‘m frankly surprised how much benefit of the doubt Evil got, especially by all Australians.
Whoa whoa bhai, re-read what I said. "Allow for a clearer read" is in reference to James, not Evil. Evil has made himself very clear- I want James to be more active so I can read him better.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It depends really - whoever got the Thief Eva might have been able to chain MHT gain/siphoning.

At the end of the day, MHT is the main resource that decides if someone lives or dies/force ejects outside of Kills or other Eva Actions.
Theft type steals at 6, 5 and 4 mind. So that‘s how much they had after bidding and getting their mech N1.
Stealing from Tatsu gave +3, and the mind decay at day start did a -1. So their new score for N2 actio would be 8, 7 or 6.

So I guess it isn‘t impossible if the player bid 6, starting N1 with 4 mind, and then still had 6 mind and could only steal.

Whoever got force ejected by the new stealing should be confirmed town, if we assume Theft mech wielder is mafia. Which is the key takeaway here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good catch, so we should potentially get another Banshee use tonight? 👀
How so? Banshee player must die first for that to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Whoa whoa bhai, re-read what I said. "Allow for a clearer read" is in reference to James, not Evil. Evil has made himself very clear- I want James to be more active so I can read him better.
True. But then, what was the difference in Holt and Evil that made you pick Holt? If they were the same to you and you trusted me, wouldn‘t you have supported my pick?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So if Cres is telling the truth, Van could‘ve bid 7 and still got to recruit one single person N1, who is a confirmed townie now. + he should revive with Jesus powers, which is.. start of next day. Not bad not bad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

More info we can deduce:

If mafia has Theft mech, they know which player had done another Banshee tag, and can either avoid killing that player to avoid their kill, or kill them if they think that player tagged a town.

If town has Theft mech(which is maybe more likely because Tatsu was targeted N1), then we could also have a mafia on our hands that has used Banshee one time, and will kill one of us when we kill him.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
We have DD Dead & Confirmed Mafia, so starting there might be the best way to try and see if there is anyone that we can link with DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD, James & Baka voting Demonspeed Day 1

We now know and have confirmed DD Mafia & Lawl, Pom, Holt, Vandred Townie
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 1 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 19/19
James x3
(Erin #109, Marms #198, Demon #298)
Pom x3
(Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281)

Demon x3
(DD #37, James #52, Baka #72)
Marms x3 (Sam #205, Jinx #280, Des #295)

Baka x2 (Gry #211, Pom #261)

Erin x1
(Lawl #2)
Misha x1
(Tatsu #154)
Tatsu x1
(Pigeon #174)
Desin x1
(Van #224)
Gry x1 (Misha #282)

Lawl x1
(Evil #78)
Van x0
(Pom #89)
Holt x1
(Demon #159)


​
Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How so? Banshee player must die first for that to happen.
Ah fuck you're right. I need cofveve 🥴

True. But then, what was the difference in Holt and Evil that made you pick Holt? If they were the same to you and you trusted me, wouldn‘t you have supported my pick?
It was a pure coinflip of a choice for me with both feeling disingenuous. His baka vote felt slightly more egregious to me which pushed it over the edge, but only just. I mean, fuck, I get it but that ship had sailed unless she does something very egregious. I should've put full faith in your judgement.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I second-guessed my tarfets and thought mafia would assume I'd protect him again and went to protect Erin because that felt like an Evil target, but I got it wrong

Have you got anything remotely constructive to say?
You protected Erin?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Because you thought Evil would go for Erin?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Assuming Evil is mafia, I thought she'd be a possible target for him yes and he wouldn't of gone for Van as I'd likely protect him with Gry hinting he could have Hider for N2
Hmmm glad that’s clarified because all I was getting connection wise was they both had “E” in their names. But I though Evil has detective Eva
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We have DD Dead & Confirmed Mafia, so starting there might be the best way to try and see if there is anyone that we can link with DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD, James & Baka voting Demonspeed Day 1

We now know and have confirmed DD Mafia & Lawl, Pom, Holt, Vandred Townie
How was mafia DD in games you played with him or saw him play? Here he‘s usually all over the place, often voting teammates as well, making it difficult to learn much from his interactions or votes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@AnimePigeon what do you think of this post in hindsight?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Same question to @Evil3ye and @Tatsumaki and @Demonspeed
Why ask those 4 in particular? And do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just a medium?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't get Eva 06 yesterday and I bid 07 MHT to get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mafia is probably Evil, Desin, Marm and Pigeon?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot James. Either Marm or James.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't get Eva 06 yesterday and I bid 07 MHT to get it.
Hm it doesn‘t actually have to be theft mech being randomly lucky. A lot more likely is that whoever went for it, bid all their mind for a single Banshee use, and then got ejected. Which sounds a lot more like a mafia thing to do.

With 2 decay so far, I believe whoever had it spent 7 points on it, used it and got booted out. Which may be the superior strat with this mech.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't get Eva 06 yesterday and I bid 07 MHT to get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mafia is probably Evil, Desin, Marm and Pigeon?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot James. Either Marm or James.
Not quite sure, Jinx is giving me the jeebies. Looking heavily for cultist mech owner yesterday, maybe concluded it was Van and took him out, or even stole his mind points to boot him out.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I feel better about Jinx now. It's Pigeon who bothers me with his rather hollow posts.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though I blocked her N2, so in that theory if she‘s mafia she had a teammate steal Van‘s mind to disable Jesus and then kill him? But dunno if that works with priorities.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don‘t think it‘s a strat worth going for, for mafia, to steal and kill same night, if it‘s both priority 3 which it should be. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
What was your issue with Holt?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I blocked Jinx btw. Was maybe overthinking it, but wanted to go with a Holt voter that could be mostly unsuspected to be used for their kills.
Wouldn't that be demon for you? Remembering you were alright with demon but didn't understand why people thought cres was green.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm taking my mother to the hospital for some scans so I'll be away for a while
Hard for me to roll on you coz I've been missing in action and coz I'll look like a prick for saying this but these are the type of excuses I look for in mafia Sam. And just after you were not killed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just looking at votes y'day...

Idk about lynching Evil. He's played true enough and hasn't look forced, even with his bad late vote... I'm ok with Evil ❤

des was pretty chill about whoever at the end yesterday and dropped a vote to make it more interesting, that type of carefree thing is how I see des unfettered by 'team' (coz town ain't a team). He good imo

Demon saved himself fairly respectably and looks good. But he coulda still been saved. Same as marm and James.

Sam and Cres still on marm? Sam lookin like fumbling town, Cres is green, Marm no read so wouldnt oppose the lynch.

Holt is the hardest to reconcile of the odd votes. Of these guys listed I'd vote him. I'm ok with voting a few others too.
What was your issue with Holt?
Bolded the main points of my 'logic'

Do feel bad lynching Holt twice tho in retrospect
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I am back from Spam Alert No Privileges Hell 😂

So I now have no excuse not to response other than it being 5am and I can't sleep 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@AnimePigeon what do you think of this post in hindsight?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Same question to @Evil3ye and @Tatsumaki and @Demonspeed
I personally feel that I have liked GrySun's posting a lot more Day 3 than I did Day 1 or Day 2.

Day 1 & Day 2 GrySun seems a lot more scattergun in his approach, and whilst I can appreciate some of his earlier comments like parts of the post you highlighted and asked me about my thought's on, they don't have the same urgency that his Day 3 posts do. Which to me suggests he didn't realise the magnitude of the situation we were in Day 1 & 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top