Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You must have a $12 price tag because you seem like a Woolworths Country Style Cooked Chook atm. I'd like to hear some reasoning for this
No I'm a Coles chicken they are better

Like I said in them quoted texts I've like Evil thus far, generally thinking of best ways to win or trying to make things move forward.

Tbh I kinda skimmed without digesting the Baka/Gry discussions for mental health, although I don't disregard some of the points Baka and Gry made because their perspective was fair
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Noooooo, not Van!! Gone one rational and cool minded head. Please come back for christmas, isnit it your birthday??

But interstingly this opens up the scenario of recruitment attempt death and the real target was protected or blocked? If there is a Van Mason already among us, please speak up. Otherwise could be worth checking who he trusted.

What I find also interesting that the only claimed roles Gry/Sam are with us. Strong town roles just walking around amoung us with, out in the open with not a care in the world. While Gry has his "Hider" robot to fall abck to, the Sam survival version need to be assessed further closer.

An other thing at the end of day what was the narrative that if Holt flips town I must be mafia. @SirSamuel016 care to explain?

Still catching up with a coffee, then running to work
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Van will return Easter style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good he died wasted a mafia bullet and now we don't have to sus him
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly don't know how you can suspect Holt but not Evil. I think they have been pretty similar overall.
Also the same question to you, why exactly does one have to be mafia here? We both just voted Pom because she rubbed us wrong and then had to fend off Baka-Gry for the prior reason, who were like on a vengence mission that we didn't lynch Baka.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I personally feel that I have liked GrySun's posting a lot more Day 3 than I did Day 1 or Day 2.
:8C :handgun D3 is still young

Honestly don't know how you can suspect Holt but not Evil. I think they have been pretty similar overall.
They both also put their foot down that they weren’t revealing anything about their Eva
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Both ended up voting Pom and yesterday the James vote from Evil felt really random
It wasn't random. I've been asked not to tunnel so much on Gry who was on my ass all day, and open my mind to also calling out my other suspects for their suspicious behaviours:

- James - after making such a commotion day 1, why it got so quiet around James. He almost got randomly lynched by demon's vote, perhaps now a group decision to lay low and AFK through the day to not get lynched for real.
@AwkwardMisha here for you also, who claimed I randomly voted him.

The point in the quote still stands. He almost got lynched just to return and say he won't be active for the rest of the game basically. Not just that, but he placed a vote on Gry seeing that he had a vote already. Call me naive, but as a townie, who had no time to read the thread I would not actively push for someone who I couldn't really assess because of lack of time, I would rather vote for a random with zero votes and go back to the game later when I have more time or health improved.

This looked like a move to give an other mafia the possibility to stack the votes further on, and just few minutes later Desin actually did, and Gry was very much in lynch radius, had I not removed mine.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Does someone wanna claim Thief mech? Or do we assume it‘s in mafia hands?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Honestly I’m surprised Sam went for the healing one. Thief sounds more like Desin or Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scouting sounds like Marma
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Scrying too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van and Gry fit with theirs. Holt must have lost on either detective or spy. Because those were his townie roles he wanted from my Inuyasha game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The healing one or the Perry one Gry has sounds more like Erin. Maybe Desin for the full support role and would do healing. Idk Sam just doesn’t feel like doctor would be his number one choice
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mafia may just Banshee it up with every member they can now, doing a max bid, Banshee on a town, and eject.

Any town who goes for Banshee mech, please dont do low bids it‘s pointless. Max bid for day 2 was 8, max bid for this day should be 7.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also the same question to you, why exactly does one have to be mafia here? We both just voted Pom because she rubbed us wrong and then had to fend off Baka-Gry for the prior reason, who were like on a vengence mission that we didn't lynch Baka.
The votes on Pom caught my eye but as I said in the previous DP, you didn't look that suspicious because you had listed her beforehand, unlike Holt. Then you voted for James. I don't believe he is confirmed Town of course but it rubbed me the wrong way.

Honestly I’m surprised Sam went for the healing one. Thief sounds more like Desin or Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scouting sounds like Marma
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Scrying too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van and Gry fit with theirs. Holt must have lost on either detective or spy. Because those were his townie roles he wanted from my Inuyasha game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The healing one or the Perry one Gry has sounds more like Erin. Maybe Desin for the full support role and would do healing. Idk Sam just doesn’t feel like doctor would be his number one choice
Are you doing astrology with the mech now? :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Honestly I’m surprised Sam went for the healing one. Thief sounds more like Desin or Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scouting sounds like Marma
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Scrying too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van and Gry fit with theirs. Holt must have lost on either detective or spy. Because those were his townie roles he wanted from my Inuyasha game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The healing one or the Perry one Gry has sounds more like Erin. Maybe Desin for the full support role and would do healing. Idk Sam just doesn’t feel like doctor would be his number one choice
Do you think DD was lying about going for Mason mech?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No I'm a Coles chicken they are better
That might be the scummiest thing you've said all game :hmm

Like I said in them quoted texts I've like Evil thus far, generally thinking of best ways to win or trying to make things move forward.

Tbh I kinda skimmed without digesting the Baka/Gry discussions for mental health, although I don't disregard some of the points Baka and Gry made because their perspective was fair
Some of what he said I did find agreeable but negatives to him were his hyperfixation on Gry for a lot of that phase and then the rather abrupt switch to James which had Marm following it and creating another voting headache with a fair few up there. The voting switch felt especially off to me.

Mental Health 💀 Gry v Evil might be some reading for you to go back with, and probably a good choice on the other one

An other thing at the end of day what was the narrative that if Holt flips town I must be mafia. @SirSamuel016 care to explain?
I'm surprised you're asking me the obvious but we all saw comparable disingenuine traits from you and Holt. Your vote switch which you also say was you broadening your scope was onto a guy who hadn't been around at all that day which to me looked dodgy with there not being enough to evaluate James on and looked like a means for you to distance yourself from your earlier head 2 head with Gry. Something there just doesn't sit right with me.

Van will return Easter style
I hope so, we could use his input.

Honestly I’m surprised Sam went for the healing one. Thief sounds more like Desin or Sam.
I went for the healing one because I made my decision on what to bid on based on what I didn't want mafia to have + what might've been more unlikely for other townies to bid on. Keeps the power of stopping a kill within town and then its down to execution from there to hinder mafia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't believe he is confirmed Town of course but it rubbed me the wrong way.
So you say his vote was totally normal, while mine yet again is not? Altho, here again, I listed James on a list of suspects before? How come
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,133
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I will catch up everything, when back home, but great shot @Lawl Po Bia his guts never fail.

Prety surprised that gry made it up to day 3 with a blocking vote.
Same goes for sam, I appreciate a lot being protected, but yeah

Did Van mentioned he went for Cult yesterday ? he might be Jesus hopefully.

James is being weird.
And every single of Baka suspects are town so far, Maybe she's naive traitor, or maybe actual traitor baiting for recruitement. Idk
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Evil still making reasonable points here, y'all trippin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn‘t today a good day for some revealing? Any power the mechs can give us is not as worth it as the info it could provide in lynching correctly.

The mech that checks the mind and mech status of others could have caught something unnatural, like Bran/Evil being down to 0 after a quick Banshee trip. Same for the det and spy ones, but low chance they‘re with town.

Death is not the end for the roles of the mechs so I dont see the point of hiding it now, when we have plenty of towns with high mind that could jump into a mech suit or two.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
To quote my dear friend as beloved sparring partner Baka "who is we all" here exactly?
It's been noted by a few people here so I'll have to ask you to stop emanating Baka and go read some posts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top