Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The votes on Pom caught my eye but as I said in the previous DP, you didn't look that suspicious because you had listed her beforehand, unlike Holt. Then you voted for James. I don't believe he is confirmed Town of course but it rubbed me the wrong way.



Are you doing astrology with the mech now? :lmao
It is a Farfalla game :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you think DD was lying about going for Mason mech?
I actually think he was telling the truth. Mainly because I don’t see the benefit of lying under those conditions. And I feel he was pretty annoyed at not getting one with how he snapped on me
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
So you say his vote was totally normal, while mine yet again is not? Altho, here again, I listed James on a list of suspects before? How come
When you put it like that, you have a point. But I have been associating you with Holt the whole time. There's the refusal to reveal your Eva too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why James over Sakura though?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
When you put it like that, you have a point. But I have been associating you with Holt the whole time. There's the refusal to reveal your Eva too.
And Holt is town so what exactly is the point you're making? Did you read the day 2 end post actually? Digital was the mafia one, not Holt
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
When you put it like that, you have a point. But I have been associating you with Holt the whole time. There's the refusal to reveal your Eva too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why James over Sakura though?
In retrospect; evil and holt are too good of players to mirror each other so Blatantly if they were on a team together
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Which Eva’s do ppl think the mafia have
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In retrospect; evil and holt are too good of players to mirror each other so Blatantly if they were on a team together
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Which Eva’s do ppl think the mafia have
Why did you pick Holt over Evil? Or over James too.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why did you pick Holt over Evil? Or over James too.
I was ok with Holt or Evil… Or Gry. James was low handing fruit a bit like demon the day before. That’s just rude to lynch him after he came in and said he was sick. :errr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was ok with Holt or Evil… Or Gry. James was low handing fruit a bit like demon the day before. That’s just rude to lynch him after he came in and said he was sick. :errr
Dont sidestep the question. Why did you pick Holt and not Evil?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Dont sidestep the question. Why did you pick Holt and not Evil?
I didn’t side step. I was ok with Holt or Evil but the two i was debating going for was you or Holt. Evil had enough of the day phase defending himself. Holt was the lesser known of the group
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nah but I was in the heatwave sun all day

The banshee mark was made but the banshee kill can't happen without the Eva so what's the point?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn’t side step. I was ok with Holt or Evil but the two i was debating going for was you or Holt. Evil had enough of the day phase defending himself. Holt was the lesser known of the group
So why are you so trusting of Evil? You know he was busy defending himself yet you seem to have not read the exchanges. Or you‘re perfectly fine ignoring the bad parts about him.
Not a good look Jinx, nor is your vague way of being against me without speaking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah but I was in the heatwave sun all day

The banshee mark was made but the banshee kill can't happen without the Eva so what's the point?
@Farfalla @Copy Panda if 06 eva player tags others with Banshee, but then exits the mech, can they still kill the tagged player when they die?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So why are you so trusting of Evil? You know he was busy defending himself yet you seem to have not read the exchanges. Or you‘re perfectly fine ignoring the bad parts about him.
Not a good look Jinx, nor is your vague way of being against me without speaking.
I just don’t know about you. To the fact that I distrust everyone you said was town this game - DD, Erin, Marm, Sam lol. I don’t know about evil either but he wasn’t blocking me last night so :handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And strangely trust the ones you been after - Misha, Evil, and Baka more :XD Like the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of logic
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and heavy distrust on the pigeon

My only dislike about Brandish is he’s consecutively lynched two townies without remorse so feels very serial killer :scry
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Farfalla @Copy Panda if 06 eva player tags others with Banshee, but then exits the mech, can they still kill the tagged player when they die?
You can only use a role as long as the MHT of the mech corresponds to your own. So I'd say "no they can't", to use banshee when you die your alive MHT har to correspond to banshee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh nvm then, no need to panic. What a weird play by whoever went all in on Banshee mech.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top