@Baka Taichou You got Eva 02/04 and hid it?
who would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?I'm not sure atm, i just put it out there in case I die. But maybe later I discuss more on it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid@Baka Taichou You got Eva 02/04 and hid it?
well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia handswho would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid
That's why I had "and hid it". Because you can lie about the Mechas.who would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid
I already mentioned that option,a dn go see my post about yesterday votes, sam is already high on suspects list. But why would you hide crucial info on day 3 ?well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia hands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so what changed since yesterday, what are your new infos ?why would I lie about getting outbid?

I havnt really seen him in the gameDemon and Erin, thoughts on desin?
Oh he‘s been lurking D3. Not very talkative. Just list all his posts and read them to see more. Both D1 and 2 his votes were more for the sake of voting than to try and find mafia.I havnt really seen him in the game
To not draw people's attention?why would I lie about getting outbid?
I am pretty sure that Desin is Mafia because of his vote from yesterday. The Desin I know would commit instead of voting for someone who isn't in danger.Maybe dont take poor baits and play the game?
Demon and Erin, thoughts on desin?
I would say yes he was very wrong on Holt and DD, but as of now I would see this more as a townie suspect list with some wrongs (and some players read that I disagree with) rather than a mafia list trying to paint his colleague green and townies red.Same question to @Evil3ye and @Tatsumaki and @Demonspeed
Nice, though shouldn‘t you idk, bring this up? For how sure you are you‘re not that interested in getting people to see it that way or get a lynch rollingI am pretty sure that Desin is Mafia because of his vote from yesterday. The Desin I know would commit instead of voting for someone who isn't in danger.
Oh he‘s been lurking D3. Not very talkative. Just list all his posts and read them to see more. Both D1 and 2 his votes were more for the sake of voting than to try and find mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's what I said yesterday. I listed him along with my other suspects today too. It's not like the thread has been very active. I am more confident about Evil and Desin than the others.Nice, though shouldn‘t you idk, bring this up? For how sure you are you‘re not that interested in getting people to see it that way or get a lynch rolling
My thoughts are that I‘d never bother with who saved who before flipping a person red who was saved. So Evil or James flip red then I‘d bother.huh lurking, that no good
Gry your thoughts about the voting pattern of yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didnt know you were there. By all means include yourself in any and all game talk.I know I wasn't asked but I'm all for a desin lynch. He comes , says sweet nothings and leave. Then come back to vote at the very last moment. He's done this twice. The last game I played with was like 3 years ago but I don't think he was this disengaged. It's like he wants to be forgotten. Very mafia move imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know some think he's a "low hanging fruit" so an easy lynch but well a low hanging mafia should still be cut off.