Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I want to wait for everyone to have posted.

But still, no way desin is town surely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Playing textbook mafia playstyle like Vand was saying since D1.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Tbh the James pile-on is weird, won't join that.

Currently between Evil and Gry. Mostly because either way it would reveal quite a lot regarding the people they have been quarreling with.

@Baka Taichou not adding you to the coinflip no worries.

Between Evil and Gry, I have a worse feeling for Gry tbh:

votekill Gry
Please enlighten me Desin, where is your mind at?

What is your current world view?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We have DD Dead & Confirmed Mafia, so starting there might be the best way to try and see if there is anyone that we can link with DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD, James & Baka voting Demonspeed Day 1

We now know and have confirmed DD Mafia & Lawl, Pom, Holt, Vandred Townie
DD also locked on me day 2 and was advocating for holt being town ????? hello? pidgeon ur sus af
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think Evil is mafia but then again been wrong so far. Might actually help me green eye some of you others if he's lynched.
Brandish, you're a smarter person than I am.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that's not sarcasm
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
19 players would mean 5 Mafias in a regular game with only 2 factions. The way the intro was written it feels though we got at least 3 factions, meaning either a 2nd mafia or some 3rd party role.

9 Evas mean 10 of us stay "maiden-less" for the first night phase. Eva 1,2,4 and 5 are the ones Town wants but bidding high for them means dying soonish as well. Just to make sure but the sanity of the Eva stays the same regardless of the MHT spend, right? Meaning if someone were to bid 4 MHT and someone else 6 and gets it, the 6 and 4 are of the same sanity and not different ones, correct?

I think besides these 4 we should talk about the others so we can bid on them publicly and see who gets it or got it stolen despite the open talks. Could help see who was honest and who wasn't. Also an idea would be to identify Evas the Mafia would be most interested in and bid high on them to keep the Mafia in their vanilla roles for a while. But that risks dying soon due low MHT.
Eva 1, 3, 7 and 8 seem to me the ones Mafia would be highly interested in as these provide disruptive ways and information gathering ways that they can make use of as Mafias.
@James Rye, this is you best post imo - but the n hindsight reflecting back on your posts, there isn't much else from you - can you please share your WorldView?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trying to do some ISO's - I see we haven't heard from a good few people today yet.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am back from Spam Alert No Privileges Hell 😂

So I now have no excuse not to response other than it being 5am and I can't sleep 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I personally feel that I have liked GrySun's posting a lot more Day 3 than I did Day 1 or Day 2.

Day 1 & Day 2 GrySun seems a lot more scattergun in his approach, and whilst I can appreciate some of his earlier comments like parts of the post you highlighted and asked me about my thought's on, they don't have the same urgency that his Day 3 posts do. Which to me suggests he didn't realise the magnitude of the situation we were in Day 1 & 2.
you know what I don't like, I don't like that I know something other townies don't and you pidgeon have been rly sus since D2, and now it looks to me like you're forming an alliance with Sam and Gry and I have to wonder why.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Look, Gry, I’m done indulging this, especially if you’re trying to recruit and edge others in our little debate
Also, you're basing your entire assessment of my gameplay on, what, three games?
Bold move on your side as well

I shared my thoughts on what I saw, gave them honestly, and didn’t resort to lazy one liners to dodge points


Either way I am going back to reading the posts through. and I will engage only if there is a real conversation to be had
Looking forward to you sharing your WorldView Misha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you know what I don't like, I don't like that I know something other townies don't and you pidgeon have been rly sus since D2, and now it looks to me like you're forming an alliance with Sam and Gry and I have to wonder why.
You really should ask yourself why Potentially Evil!AnimePigeon would;

Night 1 - Kill Lawl - When the below post from Lawl feels like he was clearly laying a Trap (hoping he would die to be able to use his Eva Banshee)
Its day 1 and my detective route is countered for now atleast , plus I am just intel gathering comfortably
Night 2 - Kill Vandred, who whilst skeptical of me due to potential pocketing, seemed to have my back and believed I was mainly a Town Presence.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looking forward to you sharing your WorldView Misha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You really should ask yourself why Potentially Evil!AnimePigeon would;

Night 1 - Kill Lawl - When the below post from Lawl feels like he was clearly laying a Trap (hoping he would die to be able to use his Eva Banshee)

Night 2 - Kill Vandred, who whilst skeptical of me due to potential pocketing, seemed to have my back and believed I was mainly a Town Presence.
Because there is no sense in Evil!AnimePigeon allowing a Kill on Vandred, if anything that kills seems purposefully trying to frame me 😂
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France

I'm being HARASSED.

(Thank you Lawl for the headshot)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votekill Sam

Here are my personal D4 thoughts:

Due to some stuff i don't want to talk about yet I trust Evil, I am disappointed that I have to but atm nothing I can do about it, until other info comes to surface.

Secondly I trust Demon, after D1, like Evil after D2 I will have something to say about this at some point.

Thirdly, and most important. Sam has to die to release the doctor. He's doctor and mafia and he's probably using it to replenish mafia MHT.

For these 3 ppl, these are my reasons to distrust Gry as well, back on my D1 sus list. I think he didn't mean to get Pom killed, but I think he's mafia.

His and Sams actions are coordinated, and Pidgeon joined them since yesterday.

As for the rest:

Desin is also still not clear to me i'm 50/50 on him. His vote on Marm on D1 did come 20 mins before day end, so his reasoning on trying to rattle some cages can't be fully dismissed. He did vote Gry on D2, although pretty late, and he voted with James.

James, is sick so can't read him, but his dedication on Demon D1 could have been just as misplaced as mine, didn't like his Gry vote despite Gry being red in my eyes, but I didn't like it because he did it without reading the thread. But an important thing to notice is how people voted for him after his gry vote.

Jinx is inquisitive, he does like a lot of everyone's posts I remember reading someone saying she's playing like a 3rd party. She's also not rly accusing people so I'm leaning toward town since I HOPE there's no TP in this game.

Misha in my eyes is innocent until proven guilty by default, can't help that it's factory setting. But she is also not a good lier XD I'd spot her if she'd be sus. So far her sussing Sam and Gry and Evil (yes evil too, he was sus to me too so I don't see how you'd be automatically sus if you distrusted him) and Pidgeon is aligning with my thoughts, I think she sussed others but dun remember who as I didn't share that same sentiment so i forgot, will check back and see her reasoning. She's just as anlytical as she usually is in the MGs we played together (which btw if i'm not mistaken she's never been mafia, 100% townie, so I think her first game as mafia would be very noticeable even to those of you who don't know she can't lie XD) despite her insane workload. So rn I have nothing to doubt her.

There are 4 players left on which I have absolutely no opinion just feelings so I'm leaving them as TBD, but I think one mafia is among them:

Bran
Erin
Marm
Tatsu

I'll go back to catching up now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pigeon I fail to see from Lawl‘s quote that he was baiting, and Vand kill logic doesnt hold because you can simply claim you‘re being framed. Benefits for any mafia to kill Van outweigh the negatives.
Overall Van did see you in a bad light D2, instead of calling you a strong town presence. At least from what I remember.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
you know what I don't like, I don't like that I know something other townies don't and you pidgeon have been rly sus since D2, and now it looks to me like you're forming an alliance with Sam and Gry and I have to wonder why.
If you know something care to share.

Holt x4 - (Baka #563, Demon #631/#741, Bran #681/#752, Jinx #688, Sam #762)
Evil x3
- (Gry #590/#744, Baka #608, Misha #693)
James x3
- (Erin #564, Evil #682, Marm #684)
I dont like it, dont know someone between evl adn james , might have been saved here,

Marm cast her vote on 684, then bran locked on Holt 688, jinx waited Bran's coming back to follow immediately his vote on 688 , then Misha cast a vote on evil 693 and Sam on Holt on 762 :grumble

My vote will likely be on one of those saved ones or last voters on Holt.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi just wanted to let you all know that I am working and will be working for most of the day - till 8 my time (should be active around 9).
Currently on a short break and am trying to catch up, will do the same for my other break!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I will catch up everything, when back home, but great shot @Lawl Po Bia his guts never fail.

Prety surprised that gry made it up to day 3 with a blocking vote.
Same goes for sam, I appreciate a lot being protected, but yeah

Did Van mentioned he went for Cult yesterday ? he might be Jesus hopefully.

James is being weird.
And every single of Baka suspects are town so far, Maybe she's naive traitor, or maybe actual traitor baiting for recruitement. Idk
or maybe their play style is the reason I suspected them, imagine that huh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
!votekill Sam

Here are my personal D4 thoughts:

Due to some stuff i don't want to talk about yet I trust Evil, I am disappointed that I have to but atm nothing I can do about it, until other info comes to surface.

Secondly I trust Demon, after D1, like Evil after D2 I will have something to say about this at some point.

Thirdly, and most important. Sam has to die to release the doctor. He's doctor and mafia and he's probably using it to replenish mafia MHT.

For these 3 ppl, these are my reasons to distrust Gry as well, back on my D1 sus list. I think he didn't mean to get Pom killed, but I think he's mafia.

His and Sams actions are coordinated, and Pidgeon joined them since yesterday.
Oh brother :epicfacepalm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know something other townies don't
Share it then
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nobody ever seems to listen to my advice eh
:emocat
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I dont like it, dont know someone between evl adn james , might have been saved here,

Marm cast her vote on 684, then bran locked on Holt 688, jinx waited Bran's coming back to follow immediately his vote on 688 , then Misha cast a vote on evil 693 and Sam on Holt on 762 :grumble

My vote will likely be on one of those saved ones or last voters on Holt.
oh no demon too locked so its this order :


Marm 684 on James,
Bran locked 684 on Holt,
Jinx 688 on holt too
then Misha voted Evl on 693,
then Demon locked on Holt on 741,
Bran locked on 752
and sam voted on 762
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Stuff you dont want to to share ? were you recruited or what? you should share I think anything you could have its day 3.
I'm not sure atm, i just put it out there in case I die. But maybe later I discuss more on it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Likely desin, Evil, Marm and the last one is between Jinx and Pigeon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top