Vote Lock Holt.
SHEHe is townie
I said holt is townie not youSHE
and if you think i'm townie why aren't you swapping your vote off me?
Nah, this isn't the Town Desin I know.Tbh the James pile-on is weird, won't join that.
Currently between Evil and Gry. Mostly because either way it would reveal quite a lot regarding the people they have been quarreling with.
@Baka Taichou not adding you to the coinflip no worries.
Between Evil and Gry, I have a worse feeling for Gry tbh:
votekill Gry
I see red..Tbh the James pile-on is weird, won't join that.
Currently between Evil and Gry. Mostly because either way it would reveal quite a lot regarding the people they have been quarreling with.
@Baka Taichou not adding you to the coinflip no worries.
Between Evil and Gry, I have a worse feeling for Gry tbh:
votekill Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
aI said holt is townie not you
This is very odd of you Mr DesTbh the James pile-on is weird, won't join that.
Currently between Evil and Gry. Mostly because either way it would reveal quite a lot regarding the people they have been quarreling with.
@Baka Taichou not adding you to the coinflip no worries.
Between Evil and Gry, I have a worse feeling for Gry tbh:
votekill Gry
Not if he can help itWhy vote fo Gry and not for Evil here? Gry is obviously going to survive this DP.
Van is trying to speedread while ignoring irlIs Van waiting to make a dramatic last minute vote?
4 mins mr gonzalesVan is trying to speedread while ignoring irl
Votekill Jinx-senpai until I'm done just because I know you won't get lynched, 99% gonna be a switch.
Maybe it won't be a switch after allYou mean a reverse of the game where you were mentor and recruit d him and got shot by Kira and you both died![]()