Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
After going through all of Baka's posts last night, I notice only now that you said Misha :emobirb
"All" is actually closer to one-third before I gave up, but still, my head still hurts from trying to follow that whole argument.

Not trying to reopen the bit about host decisions and I 100% agree that merging the two games was the correct choice, I simply feel that it's unfortunate having signed up to a cute just boys/just girls game and seeing it immediately devolve into Baka vs Evil (+ Gry) for the umpteenth time T3T

Just saying I'm keeping out of that part of the game, you guys can figure it out and lynch yourselves over it. My opinions and possible votes toward all three will depend on anything that isn't your reciprocal interactions.



As for the actual question you asked, I get the gist of the feeling and it's a little funny alright x) I suppose this one would be the worst offender:

Where she's mostly echoing the main discussion points of the day, except for the attempt at analyzing Lawl-senpai's death. Putting together thoughts can look like that sometimes, and it is almost-vanilla D2, I guess. Interestingly enough the same post also contains this bit:


Fairly sure it's just the singular mafia member who uses the mech cannot kill, as if they were using a regular non-killing mafia role.
Surely you asking this kind of questions means you weren't in a mafia pad last night, right? ´3`
I realized I have interpreted the mechanics wrong, i mentioned once again on my previous posts.
I have read the rules as mafia can use either mech or killing action
Somehow i did not regarded the mech as a role but more of a override action mechanic
Mea culpa
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The Holt votes looked a bit that way too if I'm honest given the flurry they all came in.
the holt ones have substantial reasoning though. with all the discussions today. And it's because there's 1 hr left and half the ppl didn't vote. Are you saying James is more sus than holt?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
the holt ones have substantial reasoning though. with all the discussions today. And it's because there's 1 hr left and half the ppl didn't vote. Are you saying James is more sus than holt?
No, it took me by surprise to see the flurry. I have my doubts about Holt too but seeing any flurry like that, let alone alongside another that was opportunistic (James getting pushed by Evil and Marm) then it made me pause.

Holt voters have no locks tho
Fair point
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Right now it’s James vs Evil with Holt a close tertiary candidate
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Holt votes looked a bit that way too if I'm honest given the flurry they all came in.
Lets be real for a bit, mafia absolutely never votes like this, coordinated with seconds between the posts. So just because they all happened to vote around the same time doesnt mean anything.

I feel like the gameplay of many of us devolved into punishing people who vote(see Pom), instead of actually voting people..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After going through all of Baka's posts last night, I notice only now that you said Misha :emobirb
"All" is actually closer to one-third before I gave up, but still, my head still hurts from trying to follow that whole argument.

Not trying to reopen the bit about host decisions and I 100% agree that merging the two games was the correct choice, I simply feel that it's unfortunate having signed up to a cute just boys/just girls game and seeing it immediately devolve into Baka vs Evil (+ Gry) for the umpteenth time T3T

Just saying I'm keeping out of that part of the game, you guys can figure it out and lynch yourselves over it. My opinions and possible votes toward all three will depend on anything that isn't your reciprocal interactions.



As for the actual question you asked, I get the gist of the feeling and it's a little funny alright x) I suppose this one would be the worst offender:

Where she's mostly echoing the main discussion points of the day, except for the attempt at analyzing Lawl-senpai's death. Putting together thoughts can look like that sometimes, and it is almost-vanilla D2, I guess. Interestingly enough the same post also contains this bit:


Fairly sure it's just the singular mafia member who uses the mech cannot kill, as if they were using a regular non-killing mafia role.
Surely you asking this kind of questions means you weren't in a mafia pad last night, right? ´3`
My condolences for having to go through that :emobirb That said, I‘m only interacting actively with Evil, and it is strictly game related, so I dont see the need to ignore arguments if they make sense.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,913
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Evil and Marm both pushing James up the order within a minute looks a bit sketchy. I'd prefer to give James the benefit of the doubt for today and hope he's well enough to be active next day.
The timing is definitely a coincidence but I can see why that might look that way. Don’t think my stance on him is surpising though, its unchanged from yesterday, which I did voice before.
Again, Im not opposed to lynching someone else but I’m genuinely convinced James is not in the green team.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
james voters seem very opportunistic
you make no sense, marmalade voted at the same time and i voted him knowing very well he will vote me back, so where here is the opportunity exactly please explain
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James could be scum, it‘s more that there‘s not much to go on other than his D1 posts.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Or wait, can mafia also use eva+kill depending on who is doing the actions?
Quite certainly.

Get well soon @James Rye

Seems like we both have 9 MHT. You cause you never bid and I because I failed my bid. In case I die (probably not a good target unless I get the badass cowboy tonight) I bid for the "spying" other players MHT levels.

Didn't think people would spend more on N1, my bad.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a flurry of votes in general due to 1hr warning
That's true, and I'm yet to vote too.

I was considering Holt but Gry blocking him at least says he didn't do the kill. Misha feels fake and easy to spot internet scammy to me with how her posts read at times- feels like she's just doing it for appearances more than anything. That said, there's little reason to vote for her at this stage. Then there's Evil who I'm a bit neutral on but he doesn't look nearly as good as he did early on.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You mean a reverse of the game where you were mentor and recruit d him and got shot by Kira and you both died :fan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top