Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also one more noteworthy info is that Gry told Vandred that he will feel very insulted if he doesn't recruit him. Then Vandred ends up dead.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm not sure atm, i just put it out there in case I die. But maybe later I discuss more on it
who would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Baka Taichou You got Eva 02/04 and hid it?
she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
who would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid
well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia hands
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
who would want to kill you when theres supposedly a doc and a prostitute on the open. What would you know that we don't? there were only 2 Eva available tonight,and you said yesterday you went for the det and were outbid, so no investigative or spy Eva were available tonight. So unless you are recruited, what are the info you would have now, that you hadnt yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



she said yesterday she went for det and was outbid
That's why I had "and hid it". Because you can lie about the Mechas.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why would I lie about getting outbid?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia hands
I already mentioned that option,a dn go see my post about yesterday votes, sam is already high on suspects list. But why would you hide crucial info on day 3 ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why would I lie about getting outbid?
so what changed since yesterday, what are your new infos ? :twitch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe dont take poor baits and play the game?

Demon and Erin, thoughts on desin?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gry already crying cuz I know something I'm not supposed to kukukuku
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I havnt really seen him in the game
Oh he‘s been lurking D3. Not very talkative. Just list all his posts and read them to see more. Both D1 and 2 his votes were more for the sake of voting than to try and find mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
why would I lie about getting outbid?
To not draw people's attention?

Maybe dont take poor baits and play the game?

Demon and Erin, thoughts on desin?
I am pretty sure that Desin is Mafia because of his vote from yesterday. The Desin I know would commit instead of voting for someone who isn't in danger.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Same question to @Evil3ye and @Tatsumaki and @Demonspeed
I would say yes he was very wrong on Holt and DD, but as of now I would see this more as a townie suspect list with some wrongs (and some players read that I disagree with) rather than a mafia list trying to paint his colleague green and townies red.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am pretty sure that Desin is Mafia because of his vote from yesterday. The Desin I know would commit instead of voting for someone who isn't in danger.
Nice, though shouldn‘t you idk, bring this up? For how sure you are you‘re not that interested in getting people to see it that way or get a lynch rolling
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh he‘s been lurking D3. Not very talkative. Just list all his posts and read them to see more. Both D1 and 2 his votes were more for the sake of voting than to try and find mafia.

huh lurking, that no good

Gry your thoughts about the voting pattern of yesterday ?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I know I wasn't asked but I'm all for a desin lynch. He comes , says sweet nothings and leave. Then come back to vote at the very last moment. He's done this twice. The last game I played with was like 3 years ago but I don't think he was this disengaged. It's like he wants to be forgotten. Very mafia move imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know some think he's a "low hanging fruit" so an easy lynch but well a low hanging mafia should still be cut off.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun what do you thing specifically about James, Bran, Cresc, Demon and Sam ?
sorry if i missed could you give again your targets

Do you lean towards 1 or 2 scum parties ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice, though shouldn‘t you idk, bring this up? For how sure you are you‘re not that interested in getting people to see it that way or get a lynch rolling
That's what I said yesterday. I listed him along with my other suspects today too. It's not like the thread has been very active. I am more confident about Evil and Desin than the others.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
huh lurking, that no good

Gry your thoughts about the voting pattern of yesterday ?
My thoughts are that I‘d never bother with who saved who before flipping a person red who was saved. So Evil or James flip red then I‘d bother.
I still believe Evil is scum. Which would place James as town due to the train. But D1 also had James up in votes and a similar jumbled mess with ties. So I won‘t call it impossible James is scum. Just not as much in my immediate lynch priority as Evil and desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know I wasn't asked but I'm all for a desin lynch. He comes , says sweet nothings and leave. Then come back to vote at the very last moment. He's done this twice. The last game I played with was like 3 years ago but I don't think he was this disengaged. It's like he wants to be forgotten. Very mafia move imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know some think he's a "low hanging fruit" so an easy lynch but well a low hanging mafia should still be cut off.
I didnt know you were there. By all means include yourself in any and all game talk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top