Are you kidding? i saw this on my way in the subway, and yeah... I don't like all the lies you keep piling.
Honestly, I don't think it's impossible. Actually I believe you might be det.. But that doesn't clear you as town, assuming it's true. it’s totallyly possible you’re a mafia detective. you’ve been lying since the beginning. And now, I seei why you were so interested in how much I bid.
I placed a bid of 3 on the detective role but got outbid litterally outbid. I bid 3 to at least have the option of using the role twice or thrice if I won. As I explained earlier, the whole point of having the detective role is to figure the sanity, so my bid shouldn’t have been hard to figure out.
At first, you claimed you were outbid, but now you’ve backtracked and started a different story. Why you keep lying ?
So could it be you were desperately wanting me to reveal my bid to adjust a lie ? I don't know how I should trust you when you said this today :
You denied it again just a few hours ago...
You keep lying and still expect us to trust a result that shows nothing?
Honestly, I don’t know what to think. You might be legit, or you might be BS. For all we know, you could survive and claim Sam protected you if you’re both mafia. Tomorrow, you could say anything to justify a no-result—like claiming someone stole your Mht, you were bloked, or making up another lie. We have no way to verify if what you’re saying is true or not.
And yeah, giving you a pass, but I didn’t like how you lied yesterday. I’m not excluding anything about you, especially the possibility of being a recruited traitor. That backtrack is way too weird.
Also
@Crescent Jinx you seem to be strangely in connivence with baka, I noticed a couple of things, Idk it's weird. might be wrong, but yeah.