Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
the only thing i saw on DD side was him “confirming” Holt as town before Holt got lynched.

If DD would have not died, he would have had “town credibility” because he “foresaw” Holts innocence

Also DD voted James for his lynch that day and didn’t even changes it, which somehow makes me sus all the james voters, even for D3
AND HE DID THE SAME TO ME ON D2 AND EVEN LOCKED
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Why are you deliberately misconstruing what I said? I never said that Gry said Van would be a good N2 protection target, I stated that Gry said he (as in Gry himself) would be good for N2. This is my issue with you this game, you're always wishy-washy and misreading things like you're not paying attention and its odd.

I also explained this earlier. I anticipated that if Evil was mafia which was my assumption then he'd go for an intelligent player who was unlikely to be protected because Gry and Van would be too risky to take a shot at with both having some form of protection that night (implied Hider and then my Doc protection).
because this is how yoy formulated your sentence “ I'd protect Van again (Gry had said he'd be good N2)”

Sam, i still fail to see why you saved how you saved, it might make sense for you but it does not for me
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yeah honestly, might as well vote for Evil. Don't get why he's switched off Gry yesterday for example even though he seems to distrust him a lot (could have attempted to push a gry-lynch as he wasn't the only one voting in that direction). Also he's not nearly as dramatic as he can be and I think I miss that, I'm not sure if that in particular says something about his allegiance though. The only thing that's really making me doubt for a second is that both Demon and James voted for him '-' I don't know if I like that.

Votekill Evil

I am open to change this, will be around for the rest of the phase.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Pigeon changed off of Desin to you in this day phase then its not reflected in the vote post
@Baka Taichou on this pint, I went and checked all "votekill" messages from pigeon but I didn't see where he voted for desin this phase so saying he's doing the same thing as D2 is factually incorrect.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are you two some fucken sorority sisters or some shit? 💀 The criticism you have for them having similar thoughts/votes/approaches can be applied to you
:))))))))))))))) WE SHARE A BRAINCELL :XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My bad I missed it.
What do you think Bran about this voting stuff, who are your prime suspects ?
I think Sam's was the most decisive and the vote I'm most focused on (no tunnel). The rest of the votes seem inline with what I perceived them to possibly vote.

digital is confirmed mafia but we don't get much out of his votes without speculation... However I feel good about Baka because of it.

Right now I'm good with lynching desin or James the most. Sam and Gry are still alive which irks me, Sam more so due to the vote and red flag excuse scare he gave me (although he performed well after so I'm cooling a little)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
because this is how yoy formulated your sentence “ I'd protect Van again (Gry had said he'd be good N2)”

Sam, i still fail to see why you saved how you saved, it might make sense for you but it does not for me
I think your failure to click onto what I was saying demonstrates that you're still disconnected with the game and not engaging properly.

I explained it multiple times, if you can't understand that then I'd say go read agin.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
votekillpigeon!

Desin feels like a low hanging fruit for me in this round

edit:typo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill desin

Gotta think a bit where my lock goes but gonna put desin up first.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Baka Taichou on this pint, I went and checked all "votekill" messages from pigeon but I didn't see where he voted for desin this phase so saying he's doing the same thing as D2 is factually incorrect.
I said Pidgeon and Tatsu both voted the same on D2, on D3 Pidgeon is on me but Tatsu is sticking to James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill desin

Gotta think a bit where my lock goes but gonna put desin up first.
u think pidgeon is townier than desin?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i meant desin not James*
I said Pidgeon and Tatsu both voted the same on D2, on D3 Pidgeon is on me but Tatsu is sticking to James
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As host I'd never put different sanities on the roles in a single mech, would make it too unreliable. But maybe they thought it necessary because town can keep inheriting Det and investigating with it, but would impact the game too much..

So Demon voting Evil feels quite town of him, which would place Evil also as town rather than both as mafia. But Evil is so scummy this game it's hard to ignore it in his favor.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I said Pidgeon and Tatsu both voted the same on D2, on D3 Pidgeon is on me but Tatsu is sticking to James
Thanks for clarifying, I thought you were suggesting something different. I don't find @AnimePigeon that serious atm, especially with his vote being an outlier from the rest of the pack (same can be said for Erin but that was made a while back so there's nothing malicious in that imo). I wouldn't be surprised to see him change his vote.

u think pidgeon is townier than desin?
Blud ain't all there but I do think Des has been a lot more scummier while Pigeon is arguably misguided
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I think your failure to click onto what I was saying demonstrates that you're still disconnected with the game and not engaging properly.

I explained it multiple times, if you can't understand that then I'd say go read agin.
Oh, I see, me asking for clarity is proof I’m disconnected, not that your explanation might lack clarity.

Solid logic there
I’d also suggest toning down the attitude, it doesn’t exactly help your point land better
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Seeing Evil claim a prime mafia mech (imo) raises my doubt meter a little
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hard choice really. I probably wouldnt go Pigeon until I understand him better or the more sus ones are gone.

Evil has in his favor the Det result + Marm voting him, and Marm looks quite scum.

Desin may be the safest, if what we saw all game is really his townplay then we're doomed to lynch him eventually anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top